superjojo
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Convince me and the invite is yours.

CitiTechno
08-05-2010, 05:01 AM
pmed u

Disme
08-05-2010, 06:11 AM
Is HD-Torrents the place where Eureka and Wiki release their goodies?
That would basically be the sole reason for me to join there. Eureka, because they release most of their stuff with Dutch subs and since that is my mothertongue that always comes in handy and Wiki because they make 'killer'-releases.

Gradually I got into HD more and more these last months. Since I bought a PCH A-200 and discovered the joy of streaming my movies and tv-series from my PC's HDD to my 47" TV.
Since some time my home connection got unlimited monthly download/upload-bandwidth instead of the 100 GB before.

I believe my record here, my friends in all the BT-scene and my years of torrenting speak for themselves.
Hence I know how not to fuck up my ratio on a new tracker and tend to seed my files for an extensive period of time.
I don't use any seedboxes since a long long time, but my home-connection is 30 Mb/down and 1,5 Mb up and my record on other trackers speaks for itself.
No bad ratio's anywhere and I've got quite a bit of torrents with over 8000+ hours seeding.
With my 6 TB of HDD's I can seed a lot before running out of space, especially since I only tend to download things I'll actually watch/use.
My activity on forums might fluctuate from time to time, but if the tracker has a pleasant community I tend to be active.

If needed I'll be happy to supply you with profile-links of your choice.

Quarterquack
08-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Perfectly legitimate request, Disme, but I'll let you know in advance that Eureka's gadmin tends to mess with color/aspect ratios, generally because he thinks that it makes the movie look better in his opinion. I'd stick to releases by other groups and hunt down the dutch subs elsewhere.

superjojo
08-05-2010, 02:05 PM
pmed u

Invitecode sent. Enjoy.

Is HD-Torrents the place where Eureka and Wiki release their goodies?
That would basically be the sole reason for me to join there. Eureka, because they release most of their stuff with Dutch subs and since that is my mothertongue that always comes in handy and Wiki because they make 'killer'-releases.

Gradually I got into HD more and more these last months. Since I bought a PCH A-200 and discovered the joy of streaming my movies and tv-series from my PC's HDD to my 47" TV.
Since some time my home connection got unlimited monthly download/upload-bandwidth instead of the 100 GB before.

I believe my record here, my friends in all the BT-scene and my years of torrenting speak for themselves.
Hence I know how not to fuck up my ratio on a new tracker and tend to seed my files for an extensive period of time.
I don't use any seedboxes since a long long time, but my home-connection is 30 Mb/down and 1,5 Mb up and my record on other trackers speaks for itself.
No bad ratio's anywhere and I've got quite a bit of torrents with over 8000+ hours seeding.
With my 6 TB of HDD's I can seed a lot before running out of space, especially since I only tend to download things I'll actually watch/use.
My activity on forums might fluctuate from time to time, but if the tracker has a pleasant community I tend to be active.

If needed I'll be happy to supply you with profile-links of your choice.

Invite sent. Since all invites are gone I am closing this thread.