PDA

View Full Version : Here's the thing

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:19 PM
The usenets is so fast a movie can be downloaded in like 6 or 7 minutes.

I am therefore currently downloading Inspector Gadget an Inspector Gadget 2.

Has society really advanced that much when we have a technology so incredible and then choose to use it to steal shite fillums.

Something Else
08-04-2010, 11:21 PM
My mate has the 50mb from the Virgin. It is ridiculous.

In answer to your question. Yes. Of course. We all have silly inclinations to watch silly or shite fillums from thyme to thyme. These strange feelings normally only last a minute or two, but with these speeds, you've already stolen it and have begun watching it by then.

I'm knee-deep in similar trouble my self.

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes but yours will have sub-titles and involve loads of lads from Japon.

In other news, I was speaking to the Virgins the other night. He offered me 50mb interwebs (I have 20mb just now). It would cost me £7 a month less. I said "Nah I can't be arsed". The bloke thought I was a mental. True story.

Something Else
08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
:lol:

You are a mental. Mental. The 50mb service is uncapped, so doesn't slow down from over-use, or a excessive peak-time usage.

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I still can't be arsed. I'd just download even more shite.

That's fucking Inspector Gadget and it's less good sequel finished.

There is no prospect of me ever watching either. None whatsoever.

Something Else
08-04-2010, 11:35 PM
It might come in handy when you're auld and see Nile.

JPaul
08-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Indeed, when the auld timers disease gets even worse.

Skweeky
08-05-2010, 05:34 AM
I left Virgin, on account of them being complete idiots.

We're moving house and they were going to charge me more for the same package I am already on.

Mr. Mulder
08-05-2010, 07:32 AM
the larst 5 moviefilms ive seen have been at the big torrenthouse in town, you know the one where everyone sits at the same workstation and uses the same giant monitor. i got one of those moviefilm passes where ewe pay £14 a month and go and see as many .avi's as ewe lyke. yet i still steal them later when a duvdu rip comes out.

it just goes to show that stealing fillums doesn't ruin the moviefilm industry, paying tom cruise $4billion (£58.50) for two months work does.

JPaul
08-05-2010, 12:39 PM
I left Virgin, on account of them being complete idiots.

We're moving house and they were going to charge me more for the same package I am already on.

You've lost your Virginity :O

Snee
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I think she only pretended to have it in the first place.

JPaul
08-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Good point.

I think the Dutch are actually born without it.

tesco
08-07-2010, 06:35 PM
the larst 5 moviefilms ive seen have been at the big torrenthouse in town, you know the one where everyone sits at the same workstation and uses the same giant monitor. i got one of those moviefilm passes where ewe pay £14 a month and go and see as many .avi's as ewe lyke. yet i still steal them later when a duvdu rip comes out.

Genious.

c0ld
08-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Genious.Not only are you wrong, but you spelt your wrong opinion wrong. Jesus fuck you are a complete failure.

Skweeky
08-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Genious.Not only are you wrong, but you spelt your wrong opinion wrong. Jesus fuck you are a complete failure.

No, that's the correct spelling, genius.

tesco
08-09-2010, 02:40 AM
I never claimed I was a genious. :dry:

Barbarossa
08-10-2010, 03:38 PM

lol grammar

JPaul
08-10-2010, 09:18 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/loldogs-cute-puppy-pictures-grammardogi.jpg

Skweeky
08-12-2010, 07:05 AM
So we've moved house now and we've got Sky and everything. I am liking this Sky plus and HD nonsense. I specifically like how ugly people look on HD. :yes:

c0ld
08-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Not only are you wrong, but you spelt your wrong opinion wrong. Jesus fuck you are a complete failure.

lol grammarNothing wrong with that you fuckin' spaz.

chalice
08-13-2010, 04:57 PM
lol grammarNothing wrong with that you fuckin' spaz.

You think?

What fucking school did you go to, monkey? Or should I say...What fucking school didn't you turn up for, monkey?

c0ld
08-13-2010, 05:16 PM
It's perfectly good grammar, and just because you find the subject difficult to follow doesn't make it any less so.

chalice
08-13-2010, 05:24 PM
It's perfectly good grammar, and just because you find the subject difficult to follow doesn't make it any less so.

Maybe it's acceptable grammar if you're speaking Monglish. However, it doesn't even approach proper English grammar (or syntax, for that matter).

Take 500 lines...

My name is c0ld, I find my mother tongue somewhat taxing.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 05:30 PM
What the fuck do you know about English? Do they even speak it in whatever shitty country you come from, or do you speak some retarded foreign language with a hundred words for 'cocksucker'?

chalice
08-13-2010, 05:37 PM
What the fuck do you know about English? Do they even speak it in whatever shitty country you come from, or do you speak some retarded foreign language with a hundred words for 'cocksucker'.

I know a lot more about English than you do, it seems. And I'm actually a blind Zulu with a fucking bone through my nose.

So you're saying that languages foreign to native English speakers are retarded? Is that what you're utterly failing to say?

Are you saying that English is the best language there is and all the others are shite? Is that what you're stammering, you gibbering little illiterate?

c0ld
08-13-2010, 05:41 PM
P much.

eta; actually, it might be just that the people are inferior, not just the language.

chalice
08-13-2010, 05:44 PM
P much.

eta; actually, it might be just that the people are inferior, not just the language.

Inferior to a monkey? That would class them just about on a scale with your cocksucking mother.

That's cold, brother. I think you need a hug. A great big cuddly hug.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 06:08 PM
cocksucking mother.Mothers do indeed suck cock. That's a pretty shitty burn right there.

chalice
08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
cocksucking mother.Mothers do indeed suck cock. That's a pretty shitty burn right there.

Your mother sucks your cock? I see.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 06:15 PM
No, but I'm sure she has sucked some cock in her lifetime. Does this fact surprise you, child? I'm sure your mother is the same. Your father too for that matter.

chalice
08-13-2010, 06:21 PM
No, but I'm sure she has sucked some cock in her lifetime.

You got that right, sunshine. She doesn't just suck it, she turns it inside fucking out. Twice an hour for the past thirty years.

It's nice that we can have this talk about how much of a nasty cunt your mum is and still be friends.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 06:52 PM
we're friends now? wtf.

chalice
08-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Your mum said if I pretended to be your friend on the internets, she'd suck my daughter's pet pony's cock inside out.

How could I refuse?

c0ld
08-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Your daughters sex toy?

chalice
08-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Your daughters sex toy?

Once again, check your grammar, monkey.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 07:38 PM
You're daughters sex toy?

chalice
08-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Let's talk about you, mate.

What, in general, don't you like, in particular, on this board?

c0ld
08-13-2010, 07:48 PM
you.

chalice
08-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Really? I'm disappointed. I thought you loved me. I thought we were getting somewhere.

Must be a communication problem. What with you being unable to speak proper English and stuff.

c0ld
08-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Stupid mexican scum.

chalice
08-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Do you realise yet, that you're my little yo-yo?

Do you see that you're being yo-yo'd all over the place?

Yet?

c0ld
08-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Is that what your father said to you?

megabyteme
08-13-2010, 08:38 PM

You have the wit of a 7 year old. Mentally impaired 7 yo, but 7, nonetheless. Congrats on that!

c0ld
08-13-2010, 09:08 PM
stfu mbm.

Speedo
08-13-2010, 09:19 PM

You have the wit of a 7 year old. Mentally impaired 7 yo, but 7, nonetheless. Congrats on that!

Stay out of this. Let them fight this out! :)

...I think this was said.

Yet?

megabyteme
08-13-2010, 09:22 PM
But....I've already seen chalice squash mentally impaired 7 yo's. I know how it ends...

I won't wreck it for those who haven't though. *sigh*

Speedo
08-13-2010, 09:31 PM

I didn't means it like that.
10$ on the new guy.

Biggles
08-13-2010, 10:31 PM

Yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gNvhLbtRc

Speedo
08-13-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBH6nKxiiXc&feature=related&fmt=18

chalice
08-13-2010, 11:22 PM

10$ on the new guy.

Do you really think so?

I seem to remember kicking seven shades of internets shite out of you sometime last year.

So your opinion on this matter is rendered somewhat nullified, bitch.

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 12:09 AM

10$ on the new guy.

Really? Have you been reading any of this?

I feel I should be giving you 100:1 odds, or something. If you are talking straight money, I have to refuse your wager due to your limited mental capacity. I wouldn't want to have to file a claim with your state-provided money managers. :dabs:

Speedo
08-14-2010, 08:13 AM
10$ on the new guy.

Do you really think so?

I seem to remember kicking seven shades of internets shite out of you sometime last year.

Yeah right.

What are you going to do? Call me a monkey? Bah! :noes:

chalice
08-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Do you really think so?

Yeah right.

Nope, I'll just generally exceed your intelligence while drawing attention to your myriad shortcomings.

I might also suggest that your mother/girlfriend/sister gets fucked by homeless people.

You never know, monkey.

Speedo
08-14-2010, 09:27 AM
10$ on the new guy.

I feel I should be giving you 100:1 odds, or something. If you are talking straight money, I have to refuse your wager due to your limited mental capacity. I wouldn't want to have to file a claim with your state-provided money managers. :dabs:

Stop punishing you small pleasure stick and get real for a minute. How the hell is that funny? I've been more amused hearing about loopholes in the tax code. Your reasoning is beyond what any church would accept.
Stop that.

And about mental houses. I have worked at some and even they know what fun is. (Their actually great places to work because the bullcrap is out the window and you'll hear it like it is.)

Speedo
08-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Yeah right.

Nope, I'll just generally exceed your intelligence while drawing attention to your myriad shortcomings.

I might also suggest that your mother/girlfriend/sister gets fucked by homeless people.

You never know, monkey.

You talked about my mother so soon? Well, butter up Betty, this is going to be ugly.

I just had a glance at your tiny little profile and it seems like you have 9.500 posts but only 3 highly reluctant friends. I have 315 posts and one friend. How is that?
Well I guess it's in your submissive nature to just bend over at the first crossroad, and people don't like that. Not to speak a word of dissent but just bend over and ask if you can be of any service lubricating your own bumhole before Megabyteme pops his 4 centimeters into you. Such a failure at the pleasures of the world, why not let other failures loose on your hairy, dusty, rinkled little bumhole.

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 09:51 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny. If I had, you'd be shooting day-old sperm out of yer nose.

As for wit, you'd come across better if you proofread before posting. Mental patients are there because they can't comprehend reality. "Telling it like it is" is NOT the norm.

Also, experience scrubbing up the bodily fluids of insane people does not make you sound like much of an alpha-... Probably not the best idea to drag out your resume when meeting new people.

Care to continue with this, speedy?...

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Megabyteme pops his 4 centimeters into you.

FYI, if I push my 4cm radius cock anywhere, you'll think you are in the "hostiles" ward again.

You've only just started here, and you have already fixated on graphically describing, and repeating, "bumholes". Paging Dr. Freud... Dr. Freud, your patient is here.

Speedo
08-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny. If I had, you'd be shooting day-old sperm out of yer nose.

As for wit, you'd come across better if you proofread before posting. Mental patients are there because they can't comprehend reality. "Telling it like it is" is NOT the norm.

Also, experience scrubbing up the bodily fluids of insane people does not make you sound like much of an alpha-... Probably not the best idea to drag out your resume when meeting new people.

Care to continue with this, speedy?...
Ohhh, look hows poofreading. If you know you know, you know. I myself is straight as an arrow but you people are free to be who you are in my opinion. Don't let some old opinions stand between you and the treasures of the anus.

c0ld
08-14-2010, 10:17 AM
okay, break it up guys.

chalice
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM

Stop punishing you small pleasure stick and get real for a minute. How the hell is that funny? I've been more amused hearing about loopholes in the tax code. Your reasoning is beyond what any church would accept.
Stop that.

And about mental houses. I have worked at some and even they know what fun is. (Their actually great places to work because the bullcrap is out the window and you'll hear it like it is.)

Ha! You looked at my profile. You love me. There's a reason I don't have any friends. I'm a cunt. Hadn't you noticed.

If I wanted friends like you do, I'd flounce about like a fucking pansy and kiss arse. Is that how you got your friends?

I bet your friends are fantastic. It must be so enriching for you to have random spastics endorsing you on the internets.

I wish I had friends like the ones you do. Don't know what I'd do if I had them. Still, it'd be nice, I imagine. Is it nice?

Speedo
08-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Stop that.

Ha! You looked at my profile. You love me. There's a reason I don't have any friends. I'm a cunt. Hadn't you noticed.

If I wanted friends like you do, I'd flounce about like a fucking pansy and kiss arse. Is that how you got your friends?

I bet your friends are fantastic. It must be so enriching for you to have random spastics endorsing you on the internets.

I wish I had friends like the ones you do. Don't know what I'd do if I had them. Still, it'd be nice, I imagine. Is it nice?

How the hell am I going to respond to that? You call yourself a friendless cunt. For good reasons I'm sure. And then brag about it?
Fuck you. Go eminem on some other cheap ass leaking used cunt hole that will take your stinking money.

And then you make fun of people that like friends?

Yes you are a cunt. A flapping in the wind, gaping, ugly one to be exact.

c0ld
08-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Enough!

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 04:07 PM
How the hell am I going to respond to that? You call yourself a friendless cunt. For good reasons I'm sure. And then brag about it?
Fuck you. Go eminem on some other cheap ass leaking used cunt hole that will take your stinking money.

I am pretty sure you just called yourself a, "cheap ass leaking used cunt hole that will take [s chalice's] stinking money".

That'll do, pig. That'll do. :happy:

A
08-16-2010, 05:54 AM
I learned a lot from this thread.Invaluable stuff here.

Speedo
08-20-2010, 03:11 AM

I am pretty sure you just called yourself a, "cheap ass leaking used cunt hole that will take [s chalice's] stinking money".

Thats technically true, BUT that low hanging fruit is not for you to take. This discussion was between myself and mr.Chavis. We where the ones that where creative in our thinking when you failed to contribute. You might have a point about a detail when you have no clue what it was all about. Now, if mr.chavis had said that I would have been fuming, sad and pissed of. But no. Listen kid. Any true statement also needs momentum and punch. Stay out of this.

qOuOp
08-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Well usenet is not free. So No way I will use usenet. Hell Even its name "usenet" is begging to use. And one thing "Net" is free.

megabyteme
08-22-2010, 11:22 PM

Thats technically true, BUT that low hanging fruit is not for you to take. This discussion was between myself and mr.Chavis. We where the ones that where creative in our thinking when you failed to contribute. You might have a point about a detail when you have no clue what it was all about. Now, if mr.chavis had said that I would have been fuming, sad and pissed of. But no. Listen kid. Any true statement also needs momentum and punch. Stay out of this.

Either you are Pento, or the universe has created two exact morons. I'll leave it to the mathematicians... :slap: