PDA

View Full Version : giveaway bitme,waffles,peerportal,bithumen and more... v2

Stabber
08-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Since my other giveaway thread was getting very big i decided to make a new one . So here we go

1 x waffles
2 x bitme (puffadel,TheSeeder)
1 x bithumen (when they come back)
2 x peerportal
unlimited demonoid

I will update the thread when i get more invites

The rules are no traders , and try to convince me why you need this invite .

And if someone could help me with my luelinks request i would be grateful ;)
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/416648-Luelinks-%28ETI%29

snaketop
08-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi stabber i hope ur doing well ,,,,,

I'd like to apply for Bitme as for my career i need to alot of Cisco Materials Videos , Tutorials , E-books , Exams as i'm looking forward to be an CCIE Expert it will need a lot of effort ,,, :)

So if i can apply for the invite plz , and also if u needed any profile links and speeedtest let me know plz ,,, Thanks ;)

capo
08-05-2010, 01:44 PM
I want to apply for BH invite

I really hope to join this tracker as its the best and the biggest hungerian tracker and this trackers has huge content and im fan of trackers with big no of torrents and i know that it has good speeds on new and old releases aswell ,bec. i download alot of old and rare torrent and i feel bh will be perfect for that
i want this tracker for it's content speeds and pre times it helps me seed well on other trackers.
thanks for consederation mate

puffadell
08-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I would like a bitme invite
it would help cut the cost of college for me and really give me a boost in my ed and wit the other plans I have I'm sure it would be quiet resourceful
if you need any proofs speed test let me kno and I will get them to you asap

ewerest
08-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi Stabber;

First of all thank you so much for your support to this community with this second giveaway.

I would like to apply for Bitme invite if possible. I have been using different kind of e-learning trackers like Docs-Torrent , Bitspyder and Elbitz. I also use Theplace for some e-learning metarials even though it is not a pure e-learning tracker.

I mainly focus on exclusive metarials that are hard to find on other trackers. That is why i enjoy so much about the exclusive download from Bitspyder. Lately i had been uploading my brainwave entrainment(digital sound to program your brain wave for different purposes) programs on those trackers.

I also enjoy some e-books on personal devolopment and computers. I will not say i will use these Bitme for my educational purpose since i am an agriculture engineer. I just enjoy all exclusive metariels and will support the tracker with all i have.

If you decide to give an invite to me you can be sure that i will try my best to support tracker and keep you away from problems. If needed i can show my ratios on all those three e-learning trackers and mt speed-test which is not so great but will give you an idea about my willingness to keep a good ratio with a standart speed.

All the best

Ewerest

Halogen
08-05-2010, 06:57 PM
I would very much like to have an invitation to Waffles. I've desperatly been looking for an alternative to Oink since they went down, without luck so far I might add, and I hear Waffles is really good. I have a deep and passionate love for music and I really miss Oink and it's community, nothing I've found so far has even been close. I like to think of myself as a contributing member, I gladly fulfill requests if I happen to have that particular album lying around on cd or as mp3. My collection is biased towards different forms of electronic dance music, my passions being goa, minimal techno and deep, chunky house, but my taste is very varied. Lately I've been listening to a lot of country music. (Why country you ask? Because there is no better music to listen to while sitting on the porch with a cold Coors in your hand.:happy:)

I've recently begun building a lossless library and I hear Waffles is really good for lossless too.

I'm currently on a 100/10 connection and I have a server running at home 24/7 so seeding is not an issue. Will produce speed test results and/or ratio proof if needed.

Best regards,
Halogen

Stabber
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I would like a bitme invite
it would help cut the cost of college for me and really give me a boost in my ed and wit the other plans I have I'm sure it would be quiet resourceful
if you need any proofs speed test let me kno and I will get them to you asap

Pm your email for bitme invite . Please note that keeping a ratio there is very difficult and you will propably need a seedbox to survive

Omaster
08-06-2010, 05:24 PM
if the bitme one is still availble, I'd love to have it.

Here's the thread I just posted asking for it:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/421888-REQ-BitMe

puffadell
08-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Pm sent

Chief_Garbonzo
08-07-2010, 02:37 AM
I'd be careful mate. You've got a few peeps with low post counts asking for invites. :-S

TraLaLa
08-07-2010, 05:08 AM
I'd be careful mate. You've got a few peeps with low post counts asking for invites. :-S

Well a high number of posts doesn't make someone a great man,just a spammer.

Stabber
08-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I prefer to give the invite to someone with a lower amount of posts who will use the account

Bitme invite sent to puffadel ;)

puffadell
08-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks

anon
08-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Well a high number of posts doesn't make someone a great man,just a spammer.

Not necessarily.

My recommendation is to check your potential invitee's post history first. This way you can know how much he's contributed to this forum.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-07-2010, 07:06 PM
I prefer to give the invite to someone with a lower amount of posts who will use the account

Bitme invite sent to puffadel ;)

Interesting.. You will never know if they will use it though until after they've joined, and it's too late. Anyhow, it's your giveaway, your rules. Hope you have good luck with your invitees. :D

c0ld
08-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi stabber i hope ur doing well ,,,,,

I'd like to apply for Bitme as for my career i need to alot of Cisco Materials Videos , Tutorials , E-books , Exams as i'm looking forward to be an CCIE Expert it will need a lot of effort ,,,

So if i can apply for the invite plz , and also if u needed any profile links and speeedtest let me know plz ,,, Thanks

Chief_Garbonzo
08-08-2010, 02:10 AM
c0ld you may have too many posts to apply. But, I wish you luck with your huge pink font'd request!!

I would not want to be the one changing that baby's diaper in your avatar after it's done with that doody!

anon
08-08-2010, 05:19 PM
c0ld's request makes my eyes itch with high monitor brightness. :fist:

capo
08-08-2010, 05:39 PM
c0ld's request makes my eyes itch with high monitor brightness. :fist:

that's the trick Stabber eyes itch and he give him the invite :D

c0ld
08-09-2010, 12:25 AM
lol, they wouldn't let me back and I wouldn't want to go back. bunch of pedos run that place.

unknown1_
08-09-2010, 05:06 AM
1 x bithumen (when they come back)
It's back! ^^ Is the invite still available? (I applied earlier...) :P

Stabber
08-09-2010, 07:33 PM
I would very much like to have an invitation to Waffles. I've desperatly been looking for an alternative to Oink since they went down, without luck so far I might add, and I hear Waffles is really good. I have a deep and passionate love for music and I really miss Oink and it's community, nothing I've found so far has even been close. I like to think of myself as a contributing member, I gladly fulfill requests if I happen to have that particular album lying around on cd or as mp3. My collection is biased towards different forms of electronic dance music, my passions being goa, minimal techno and deep, chunky house, but my taste is very varied. Lately I've been listening to a lot of country music. (Why country you ask? Because there is no better music to listen to while sitting on the porch with a cold Coors in your hand.:happy:)

I've recently begun building a lossless library and I hear Waffles is really good for lossless too.

I'm currently on a 100/10 connection and I have a server running at home 24/7 so seeding is not an issue. Will produce speed test results and/or ratio proof if needed.

Best regards,
Halogen

Pm your email for waffles invite ;)

TheSeeder
08-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Well, hi Stabber u don't know me of course but i was thinking about what must I say for someone give something to me.
Of course if I knew you it would be the best but sadly I don't.
I am writing all this cause just like all the ones who asked u a invite to Bitme, I will say that I need it too.
But that would sound kind strange cause can I need something I still don't have yet?

I guess I have a necessity and a will to promote my self-growth and that's what makes me want this invite.
I can't say why u should give it to me and not to the others... simply cause I can't measure necessity.

But the truth is I am in a very important academic stage at my life and learning became a part of my dialy life.
And so Bitme would be aprt of my dialy life helping me with my own self-growth journey.

And among all this, thanks for this giveaway :)

Stabber
08-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Well, hi Stabber u don't know me of course but i was thinking about what must I say for someone give something to me.
I am writing all this cause just like all the ones who asked u a invite to Bitme, I will say that I need it too.
But that would sound kind strange cause can I need something I still don't have yet?

I guess I have a necessity and a will to promote my self-growth and that's what makes me want this invite.
I can't say why u should give it to me and not to the others... simply cause I can't measure necessity.

But the truth is I am in a very important academic stage at my life and learning became a part of my dialy life.
And so Bitme would be aprt of my dialy life helping me with my own self-growth journey.

You need a very good internet connection to survive at bitme . Pm with a speedest and we 'll see ;)

@ unknown1 the invite is still available but i still don't know which one to choose ;)

TheSeeder
08-10-2010, 03:18 PM

You need a very good internet connection to survive at bitme . Pm with a speedest and we 'll see ;)

@ unknown1 the invite is still available but i still don't know which one to choose ;)

I tried to send you a pm and it says u have exceeded your stored private messages and you need to make some space... hehe
Well here is the speed test, http://www.speedtest.net/result/909800023.png

unknown1_
08-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Right this way! lol. Well, my application is in your other thread like this but there's only one thing left that I can show you. That is that I have been studying Hungarian. I can PM you (for privacy sake) to show you my progress.

Halogen
08-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Thank you! :)

But your inbox is (still) full. :pinch:

Stabber
08-10-2010, 05:03 PM

Thank you! :)

But your inbox is (still) full. :pinch:

Ok now is half full ;) Try to send it again

YoYoY
08-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I'd like to apply for BH , pmed you details

Halogen
08-13-2010, 07:25 AM

Did you get my PM?

Stabber
08-13-2010, 01:53 PM

Did you get my PM?

Yes i did . Sorry of the delay but the waffles invite is not "anytime invite" meaning that invites have to be enabled to be able to send it . No worries though because the open the invites each day or two . I check the site periodically and when i'm able to send it i will ;)

Halogen
08-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes i did . Sorry of the delay but the waffles invite is not "anytime invite" meaning that invites have to be enabled to be able to send it . No worries though because the open the invites each day or two . I check the site periodically and when i'm able to send it i will ;)

Oh, I see. Looking forward to it! :)

Stabber
08-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Still the invites are not enabled . Be patient ;)

iShare_iCare
08-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice giveaway Bro,

I would be very grateful if you can help me with a waffles invite.
I have been hanging out in public trackers but they are not enough.
I am looking for a music tracker with big database and variety of old music
albums with some good Dance/Trance artists which is my favorite music genre.

Concerning seeding, I seed for long time, until I forgot
they are there (Being seeded in uTorrent).
If you need any proofs just let me know.

I will not make you regret your decision, if you invite me.
Thanks ;)

Stabber
08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Nice giveaway Bro,

I would be very grateful if you can help me with a waffles invite.
I have been hanging out in public trackers but they are not enough.
I am looking for a music tracker with big database and variety of old music
albums with some good Dance/Trance artists which is my favorite music genre.

Concerning seeding, I seed for long time, until I forgot
they are there (Being seeded in uTorrent).
If you need any proofs just let me know.

I will not make you regret your decision, if you invite me.
Thanks ;)

Ok once the invites are enabled the invite is yours ;)

YoYoY
08-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Any news about BH ?!

anon
08-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Any news about BH ?!

They came back up a while ago if that's what you're wondering:
http://bithumen.ru/

Stabber
08-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Yes but with the new bidding system there and with only 14 points it will be a hard to get an invite . So i will propably remove the bithumen until they change their system .

YoYoY
08-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Any news about BH ?!

They came back up a while ago if that's what you're wondering:
http://bithumen.ru/

No , thank you. I was wondering about the invite :)

Yes but with the new bidding system there and with only 14 points it will be a hard to get an invite . So i will propably remove the bithumen until they change their system .

Ok , no problem . maybe in another time :)

cinephilia
08-19-2010, 09:52 PM
rather in another life.

iShare_iCare
08-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Ok once the invites are enabled the invite is yours ;)
Thank you so much Bro :happy:

cinephilia
08-21-2010, 12:59 AM
is it me or the girl in your sig is laughing at you ? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 01:19 AM
is it me or the girl in your sig is laughing at you ? :unsure:

That's not a girl that's a woman . I see now why you are always getting in trouble with the authorities.

cinephilia
08-21-2010, 01:33 AM
it would only work if i took a girl for a woman :mellow:

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 01:37 AM
it would only work if i took a girl for a woman :mellow:

The assumption was that you didn't know the difference .:mellow:

cinephilia
08-21-2010, 04:42 AM
well, i did it on purpose to see you reaction :emorod:

:mushy:

A
08-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Isint it better not to chit chat in threads like these?Its not like the other pointless threads where the main goal is chit chatting,I feel derailing a thread where actual "action" takes place is kinda trolling/spamming.By commenting here I know I am doing the same but wanted to point it out.

anon
08-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Isint it better not to chit chat in threads like these?

I'm sure you're right, but hey, it's FST. :lol: And we're also keeping tippertime's giveaway stay afloat in this subforum. :)

BerGoO
08-22-2010, 06:22 AM
PLZ man i need BH if available now

and thx any way,,any proofs or w.server you need it's ok just ask me for it

Stabber
08-24-2010, 12:02 PM
added bitspyder acc ;)

IdolEyes787
08-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Isint it better not to chit chat in threads like these?Its not like the other pointless threads where the main goal is chit chatting,I feel derailing a thread where actual "action" takes place is kinda trolling/spamming.By commenting here I know I am doing the same but wanted to point it out.

I never took you for a Nazi although your little tête à tête with ca_aok has me already questioning my judgment.
To your statement though all I have to say is, if someone can't be bothered to invest a little time to sift through the shit then they probably don't "deserve" the invite anyway.
That and FST wasn't founded as an invite forum but rather as a place to exchange information and give one's opinion so it's the invite driven idiots that are killing the place not the off-topic rambling so basically fuck off.

A
08-24-2010, 01:00 PM

I never took you for a Nazi although your little tête à tête with ca_aok has me already questioning my judgment.
To your statement though all I have to say is, if someone can't be bothered to invest a little time to sift through the shit then they probably don't "deserve" the invite anyway.
That and FST wasn't founded as an invite forum but rather as a place to exchange information and give one's opinion so it's the invite driven idiots that are killing the place not the off-topic rambling so basically fuck off.
Every subforum serves a specific purpose.And as such this forum is called "Giveaway" Section not chit chat/exchange information/Anyones rant/spam Section.Inspite of that fact lots of useless threads crop up with no specific purpose or goal and it is just that,a useless thread where useless comments/discussions take place.The tendency to turn every thread which differ from such lame threads to spam fest/off topic chit chatter is indeed lameness.If you want to exchange information and give your offtopic opinion then isin't it better to fuck off to the subforum called "Lounge".FST wasnt founded as an invite forum,but it implemented an invite subforum,that dosent mean the subforum should be used for spamfest.

All this time its the suggestions and opinions I make,not dictating others what to do.What does the term nazi mean to you.Would be interested in knowing that.

IdolEyes787
08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
What does the term nazi mean to you.Would be interested in knowing that.

Are we taking big N Nazi or small n nazi? :unsure:

Stabber
08-28-2010, 12:23 AM
One db9 (deepbassnine) account added . I had no idea that it was still alive :P

Tutela
08-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Surely you're contradicting your rules there. "The rules are no traders"
but yet, you want a luelinks invite, which you're advertising in this thread, which to me strijkes me as "I'm being helpful so if you want to be helpful then here's how" which is the same as "I'm helping you so you help me," i.e. trading... no? or am I missing something

bozotc
08-28-2010, 05:47 AM
id like a waffles invite if you have one to spare

ramola
08-28-2010, 04:16 PM
i want to make a request for waffles invite. I want it bcz i have heard that it is the best music private tracker and i dont have membership on any other music tracker.

anon
08-28-2010, 04:36 PM
i want to make a request for waffles invite. I want it bcz i have heard that it is the best music private tracker

That's What.cd, and you can get a free invite this way:
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

capo
08-28-2010, 08:48 PM
i want to make a request for waffles invite. I want it bcz i have heard that it is the best music private tracker

That's What.cd, and you can get a free invite this way:
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

it's really nice to post the link for whatcd interview but i don't think people even care about it they just need direct invite
I don't know any one got invited through the interview

anon
08-28-2010, 08:51 PM
it's really nice to post the link for whatcd interview but i don't think people even care about it they just need direct invite

Nobody "needs" an invite... and if they aren't from a country that's been banned from the interview, yet too lazy to do it...

Stabber
08-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Surely you're contradicting your rules there. "The rules are no traders"
but yet, you want a luelinks invite, which you're advertising in this thread, which to me strijkes me as "I'm being helpful so if you want to be helpful then here's how" which is the same as "I'm helping you so you help me," i.e. trading... no? or am I missing something

I wouldn't call it trading . In a trading you have to get something in order to give something . I'm not forcing anyone , if someone want's to help me out then that's great . If someone doesn't want then that's fine too ;)

capo
08-28-2010, 09:05 PM

Nobody "needs" an invite... and if they aren't from a country that's been banned from the interview, yet too lazy to do it...

No i mean it the word "NEED" because they keep talking and searching for it like they r going to die if they didn't get it

Tutela
08-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Fair enough s :) It's nothing against you in general, just the whole thing annoys me really, this anti-trade thing... bleh...

BABBY
08-29-2010, 01:27 PM
discussion on same tradding and now trading thing, it feels booring, nothing new neither anything interesting, i am fed upoif all this

X-Files
08-29-2010, 10:05 PM
discussion on same tradding and now trading thing, it feels booring, nothing new neither anything interesting, i am fed upoif all this

solution = dont read it