PDA

View Full Version : What makes a tracker coveted 2010?

alcoholik
08-05-2010, 11:37 AM
As the topic says: What makes a tracker coveted 2010?

What do you think? Why do you like just that one tracker? How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?

Feel free to speculate :)

anon
08-05-2010, 01:07 PM
How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?

Good content, fast speeds and easy to seed on? :unsure:

tippertime
08-05-2010, 01:11 PM
being hard to get into...and then being disappointing when you get there :-D

alcoholik
08-05-2010, 01:25 PM

hahaha true :lol:

but i want some serious answers please :)

LubTheStaringCat
08-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Fools whom refer to trackers In levels, Idiot's who trade the trackers, Dickheads who whine that Is my dream tracker.

ca_aok
08-05-2010, 02:19 PM
This is a serious answer, that's the sad thing.

BABBY
08-05-2010, 02:55 PM
rare content with good speed and easy to seed and easy to get in, if all things are their but if we could not get in then its pity on ourself

t00z
08-05-2010, 08:09 PM
How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?

Good content, fast speeds and easy to seed on? :unsure:Why do you even care about that? :P

This, alongside with easy-going staff and a properly coded/designed website is what counts for me, no matter what year it is.

Krusovice
08-05-2010, 09:41 PM
gft like with a lot more activity...

bigdaddydude
08-05-2010, 10:56 PM
For me, I like it when the staff are very helpful. It really turns me off when they think too highly of themselves and are just plain rude to other members. Other important factors are very good pre-times, fast speeds and alot of content always help a tracker.

kallieb
08-05-2010, 11:03 PM
So far it sounds like demonoid is fitting the bill. Great content, speeds not to bad if you catch the right torrent, seeding is basically a non-issue there now and it's pretty easy to get in to. So why do people laugh at this site anyway?? it's that levels BS again me thinks.....

Burnsy
08-05-2010, 11:12 PM
For me, I like it when the staff are very helpful. It really turns me off when they think too highly of themselves and are just plain rude to other members. Other important factors are very good pre-times, fast speeds and alot of content always help a tracker.

The staff are a big thing with me as well. I like more level headed staffers, who are actually capapble of having a reasonable conversation and who don't suffer from the 'God' complex

Good content, fast speeds and easy to seed on? :unsure:

Agree with that, although I'm not too bothered about pre-speeds, also good retention times too... nothing better than remembering a film you've not seen in years and being able to find it on a tracker :)

So far it sounds like demonoid is fitting the bill. Great content, speeds not to bad if you catch the right torrent, seeding is basically a non-issue there now and it's pretty easy to get in to. So why do people laugh at this site anyway?? it's that levels BS again me thinks.....

Never had a problem with Demonoid at all, in fact I used to upload a lot of stuff to it... the only thing that 'dragged' me away from Demonoid, rightly or wrongly, was the discovery of Private Trackers and Seedboxes :lol:

bijoy
08-06-2010, 07:31 AM
gft like with a lot more activity...

+1 from me..
cause, staffs of gft are one of the best group of stsffs, & it's ratio free.

Funkin'
08-06-2010, 07:54 AM
So far it sounds like demonoid is fitting the bill. Great content, speeds not to bad if you catch the right torrent, seeding is basically a non-issue there now and it's pretty easy to get in to.

Not to mention that the staff are pretty helpful, and the forums are really active. I'm not sure why some people shit on this tracker.

Polarbear
08-06-2010, 08:55 AM
So far it sounds like demonoid is fitting the bill. Great content, speeds not to bad if you catch the right torrent, seeding is basically a non-issue there now and it's pretty easy to get in to.

Not to mention that the staff are pretty helpful, and the forums are really active. I'm not sure why some people shit on this tracker.

Unfortunately it's the only tracker I know that bans my country.

bijoy
08-06-2010, 11:16 AM

really bad for you.
demonoid is my 2nd private tracker after oink.

bumrocks
08-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Thow shall not covet thy neighbor's tracker.

Funkin'
08-07-2010, 05:33 AM

If you haven't already, you can just signup to rutracker(torrents.ru). It's basically just another Demonoid, but in my opinion it may be a little better. You'll be amazed by all the content(it's a great source for music). Just so you know though it's a Russian tracker.

Polarbear
08-07-2010, 06:31 AM

If you haven't already, you can just signup to rutracker(torrents.ru). It's basically just another Demonoid, but in my opinion it may be a little better. You'll be amazed by all the content(it's a great source for music). Just so you know though it's a Russian tracker.
Thanks, but my Russian is a bit rusty and I'm too lazy to translate everything.

dandraesley
08-07-2010, 12:42 PM

There is many translation tools available in the internet. Google translate comes to mind first. :)

Zac090
08-07-2010, 01:34 PM

just use chrome for that,it does that automatically

Kebab
08-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Something like GFT. But more users :)

RasToRizE
08-08-2010, 11:21 AM
good speeds, good content, ok pres, and few members...
basically something like scc, the x, and gft.. but with tiny bit more content.. my favorite trackers

adarsh189
08-08-2010, 01:29 PM
quality content and speed

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Why do you like just that one tracker? How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?
a tracker dedicated to various movies (preferably non-mainstream) that never delete torrents.

in other words, Karagarga.

MMI
08-16-2010, 03:19 PM
KG is good

Presto
08-21-2010, 05:09 PM

This, and in addition to that announcing to everyone what a great tracker it is just to show off that you're a member.

Downloader
08-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Niche trackers like KG, theplace etc. as 0day stuff are available at most places

th0r
08-25-2010, 07:53 PM
As the topic says: What makes a tracker coveted 2010?only if i'm a member on it ohhh, the party don't start 'til i walk iiinnn

ziggyjuarez
08-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Being the oink of movies.Damn was oink a good tracker.