PDA

View Full Version : Read This

Mad Cat
11-03-2003, 08:29 PM
I look down bookworld, and all I see is requests. When you click to go to Bookworld, at the top there is something called "Requests." Don't know how many of you have seen this 'mystical' thing but could you please post requests in there, and NOT IN THE MAIN PAGE.

uNz[i]
11-04-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Mad Cat@4 November 2003 - 05:59
I look down bookworld, and all I see is requests. When you click to go to Bookworld, at the top there is something called "Requests." Don't know how many of you have seen this 'mystical' thing but could you please post requests in there, and NOT IN THE MAIN PAGE.
Going by your logic, your post should have been made in the "Report Anything Unusual Here [part 2], spam, double posts, wrongly posted topic" topic in the "About our website and this Forum" Section. :P

Or, in other words, get a mod to move the offending threads by asking here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=64644), instead of spamming individual topics with repetitive posts. :rolleyes:

edit: typo

noname12
11-04-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by uNz[i]+4 November 2003 - 01:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz[i] @ 4 November 2003 - 01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@4 November 2003 - 05:59
I look down bookworld, and all I see is requests. When you click to go to Bookworld, at the top there is something called "Requests." Don&#39;t know how many of you have seen this &#39;mystical&#39; thing but could you please post requests in there, and NOT IN THE MAIN PAGE.
Going by your logic, your post should have been made in the "Report Anything Unusual Here [part 2], spam, double posts, wrongly posted topic" topic in the "About our website and this Forum" Section. :P

Or, in other words, get a mod to move the offending threads by asking here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=64644), instead of spamming individual topics with repetitive posts. :rolleyes:

edit: typo [/b][/quote]
Actually if you think about it this should go in the requests... hes requesting that people post requests in the requests part.

Makes sence to me.

uNz[i]
11-04-2003, 01:54 AM
Yes indeed..

...or perhaps the Lounge? :lol:

Mad Cat
11-04-2003, 04:38 PM
I don&#39;t know :unsure:

I just hoped it would work.

*thinks*

Umm yeah, I read this book...