PDA

View Full Version : attainthe.net " New Gazelle Music Tracker"

cacha73
08-05-2010, 11:33 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/i/logss640x480.png/http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3343/logss640x480.png

Attainthe.Net is a new music only gazelle tracker. We allow all types, and formats of music. Please feel free to come check it out, and let us know what you think. We are currently looking for uploaders that can supply quality uploads. So if you are a music lover, then feel free to request a invite, just pm me with your email, and I will send you a invite shortly.

[/URL][url]http://attainthe.net (http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3343/logss640x480.png)

Regards

ATN Staff :P

Cabalo
08-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Good luck guys.

bigdaddydude
08-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Any more stats about the tracker? Looks nice.

ca_aok
08-06-2010, 02:12 AM
I'll say it once again, starting a site without a dedicated team of staff and uploaders already signed on is destined for failure. Slick looking logo though :P

Funkin'
08-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Yeah, can you please post some stats. And why don't you just open up so you can let us check it out without having to bother you for an invite?

EDIT: Ok, somehow an invite has ended up in my inbox. They must have gotten my email from another site that I'm on? I hate it when people just send you invites assuming you'll want to sign up when you know absolutely nothing about the site.

chrisbeebops
08-06-2010, 02:22 PM
As a happy member of What.cd and TT, what do I gain by joining your tracker? What unique content or features does it contain that I can't find at any of the other dozen or so music trackers?

aen
08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah, can you please post some stats. And why don't you just open up so you can let us check it out without having to bother you for an invite?

EDIT: Ok, somehow an invite has ended up in my inbox. They must have gotten my email from another site that I'm on? I hate it when people just send you invites assuming you'll want to sign up when you know absolutely nothing about the site.
Have the same issue :p

captive
08-06-2010, 04:55 PM
i like the neon style sign, time will tell i guess, good luck.

Bleacher
08-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Edit: Nvm

Chief_Garbonzo
08-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Yea, just open it up so we can check it out. What does your place have that is unique or exclusive to it??

anon
08-07-2010, 04:56 PM
EDIT: Ok, somehow an invite has ended up in my inbox.

Hah, just like HDAhoy when they started.

To the tracker's staff, if that was intentional, I wouldn't recommend doing it at all. Spamming people's inboxes with invites they didn't ask for will only make your site ill-reputed among the community.

Since you're just starting, I'd recommend opening signups instead...

tamhoshi
08-07-2010, 06:17 PM
looks really nice

except it is missing a signup page .i wish this tracker was open for signups

ca_aok
08-07-2010, 07:48 PM

Reminds me of when GeddyLee created an account for me that I didn't want at Need-Music and then made me a mod against my wishes :lol:

Funkin'
08-08-2010, 05:24 AM
To the tracker's staff, if that was intentional, I wouldn't recommend doing it at all. Spamming people's inboxes with invites they didn't ask for will only make your site ill-reputed among the community.

Pay attention to this attain staff.

Reminds me of when GeddyLee created an account for me that I didn't want at Need-Music and then made me a mod against my wishes :lol:

Geddy was a real character. I should had known he wasn't who he was portraying when he pm'd me out of the blue at Vibes begging for an FTN invite(this is when I didn't know who he was).

Quarterquack
08-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Safe to say geddy has a superiority complex. :whistling

Either way, anyone join and see what this place is about?

Chief_Garbonzo
08-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Either way, anyone join and see what this place is about?

I am curious too. Someone should let us know.. I can't stand Gazelle, so it has to be GOOD or have some sexy exclusive perks to it in order for me to make that step. :D

RasToRizE
08-08-2010, 11:25 AM
good luck

Kebab
08-08-2010, 12:49 PM
I only get "Your account has not been confirmed. Please check your email." when trying to login to the site. Email is right and so on...

Cabalo
08-09-2010, 01:42 AM

I just forgot to say GeddyLee is the OP of this thread. :whistling:
It's all over scenenotice.

ca_aok
08-09-2010, 02:10 AM
I just forgot to say GeddyLee is the OP of this thread. :whistling:
It's all over scenenotice.
You actually got me excited for a second before I realized it was a joke :(

KS-202
08-09-2010, 02:31 AM
EDIT: Ok, somehow an invite has ended up in my inbox.

Hah, just like HDAhoy when they started.

LOL, yessiree. These are valid points. Too bad you lolcakes have no screens. ATN has one torrent (inactive on browse) and 33 members. Check for urself.

http://i38.tinypic.com/wwgpd5.gif

ca_aok
08-09-2010, 03:13 AM
ATN has one torrent (inactive on browse) and 33 members. Check for urself.
Kid + Seedbox + Stock Gazelle = Tracker these days I suppose.

You need a staff team, coder (at least one), uploading team, and a base of torrents (I'd say ~100) before you even mention your place in public, or people will just join, see it sucks, and leave.

optimuscrime
08-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Oh boy! It's like what.cd without any torrents!

captive
08-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Oh boy! It's like what.cd without any torrents!

still better than what.cd then.

Rigel9
08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
still better than what.cd then.

butthurt much?

brandon420
08-09-2010, 08:42 AM
ok, just to start, please ingore this thread. i stricly told him not to post about the site anywhere, we are far from being ready, and yes i know this.

I'll say it once again, starting a site without a dedicated team of staff and uploaders already signed on is destined for failure. Slick looking logo though

we do have a dedicated team, but most of us have a life, known as a job, in which cacha, wtfe his name is, does not. as posted above, we are still in development. and this is not the type of publicity that i wanted.

i would also like to apologize for the random emails, i effin hate that as well.

Yea, just open it up so we can check it out. What does your place have that is unique or exclusive to it??

nothing at the moment, im still working on this one.

Since you're just starting, I'd recommend opening signups instead...
there is a reason why they aren't open, because we weren't supposed to go public yet. it only takes one impatient mofo to ruin what could have been a perfectly good tracker.

so. with this said, i hope that you guys will understand my position on this. and we will be losing a staff member over this bull.

captive
08-09-2010, 01:02 PM
nice to see someone come on and defend their site and also do summit about it, staff sacking. looks like a site in progress and as such i will judge when finished, like i said b4 good luck with it. oh still better than what.cd too, even with no torrents.

ca_aok
08-09-2010, 01:29 PM
For someone who claims to never have been a member I'm detecting some serious butthurt here :lol:

anon
08-09-2010, 06:33 PM
there is a reason why they aren't open, because we weren't supposed to go public yet. it only takes one impatient mofo to ruin what could have been a perfectly good tracker.

So, that "mofo" is cacha73? :unsure:

cacha73
08-09-2010, 07:10 PM
hahahahah idiot.....

IdolEyes787
08-09-2010, 07:32 PM
hahahahah idiot.....

Yes I agree that you are but you shouldn't broadcast it as of this point maybe not everyone is yet aware of the fact.

cacha73
08-09-2010, 08:30 PM

brandon420
08-09-2010, 10:19 PM

So, that "mofo" is cacha73? :unsure:

you hit the nail on the head with that one.

hahahahah idiot..... Yes I agree that you are but you shouldn't broadcast it as of this point maybe not everyone is yet aware of the fact.

burnnn

nice to see someone come on and defend their site and also do summit about it, staff sacking. looks like a site in progress and as such i will judge when finished, like i said b4 good luck with it. oh still better than what.cd too, even with no torrents.

thanks man.

i like the neon style sign, time will tell i guess, good luck.

i forgot to say thanks, the design team will appreciate this, they spent alot of time making different logos until i found one that i liked.

chrisbeebops
08-10-2010, 04:57 PM
oh still better than what.cd too, even with no torrents.lol! from the screens, definitely not. and noone is going to use a torrent site with no torrents. all of the people i know that don't use What.cd (or Waffles, pick your UI) don't use it cause they don't listen to much music or have been banned for one reason or another.

For someone who claims to never have been a member I'm detecting some serious butthurt here :lol:sounds `bout right

Quarterquack
08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Dreaming with FSC for free

Well, we know his reasoning for wanting to become a staffer. :dabs:

th0r
08-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Slick looking logo though :Pmeh, it's a good start but could use some work

brandon420
08-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Slick looking logo though :Pmeh, it's a good start but could use some work

http://attainthe.net/logos./164514.png

is that one better?

Cabalo
08-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Both are good looking indeed. :yup:

Burnsy
08-11-2010, 04:18 PM
http://attainthe.net/logos./164514.png

is that one better?

Personally I think that one is miles better... but then again, I generally favour darker skins and designs... :lol:

anon
08-11-2010, 04:41 PM
is that one better?

For some reason I like the one in the first post more. Do you have anything else?

th0r
08-12-2010, 11:54 PM
i was into the first one, too: bright, slick, clean . . . like a lounge, it just needed some kerning work and more attention to detail; this new logo is just a mess of noise, imo

1000possibleclaws
08-13-2010, 05:43 AM
What is the mission statement or vision of this music tracker? Everyone who is serious about HQ music and bittorrent will be found at What.cd, I find your odds of success minimal (assuming you are aiming high).

edit: fuck design and stylesheets, this thread sucks!

soci3ty
11-24-2010, 01:36 AM
ATN's current stats are:
http://imgbin.org/images/2880.png

PooBar
11-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Maximum user's 1.000 ? ,how can a tracker survive with just 1.000 user's ?

gamesover
11-24-2010, 08:29 AM

Especially a music tracker. Most new trackers don't have to compete with two giants like what.cd and waffles.

bijoy
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM

Wait!!! Enabled users: 107.
:P
I doubt whether there is any donors or not.

anon
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
I doubt whether there is any donors or not.

Who would want to donate? :unsure:

A better review would probably be nice.

Daniel_30
11-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Sorry it's failure project with all standers, Even AoM I think they have 2000 users in their database but here it just 1000 users with knowing it music tracker !!
mini advise : if you're wanna stand up take care if the others push you, you won't fall in the hole

ScottK
11-24-2010, 05:24 PM
1000 users , not enough for a music tacker . i would rather use warez-bb

what user's quantity mean if you use DDL? :ermm:

whatcdfan
11-24-2010, 06:18 PM
1000 users , not enough for a music tacker . i would rather use warez-bb

what user's quantity mean if you use DDL? :ermm:

the more users teh tmore content :)

ScottK
11-24-2010, 06:27 PM
the more users teh tmore content :)

i thought it about speed. ok got it. never use warez-bb

anon
11-24-2010, 07:09 PM
i thought it about speed.

Nope, obviously speed depends on the hoster's servers and not on users. That's why some people like OCHs, as long as the file hasn't been deleted, you know you'll be able to get it at least at a decent speed. :)

bijoy
11-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Sorry it's failure project with all standers, Even AoM I think they have 2000 users in their database

AOM is totally different thing. It will be better if youdo not compare AoM with these trackers.
Reason: Even though AOM is very, really very hard to get into but you will noe see people trading AoM account generally because of the fact that general users do not need AoM at all .

ScottK
11-25-2010, 10:28 AM
music tracker with 1000 limit will not last long. no one use it when they have two giants for sure

whatcdfan
11-25-2010, 03:01 PM
music tracker with 1000 limit will not last long. no one use it when they have two giants for sure

not everyone get to get into one or both of those two giants besides a very few people wud be satisfied what those two giants offer and those constantly looking for more sources

soci3ty
11-25-2010, 06:25 PM
We have increased the maximum users to 5000 as 1000 users was just a preliminary number.
http://imgbin.org/images/2890.png

Soci3ty-Attainthe.net Moderator

gamesover
11-26-2010, 12:06 AM
It would still be nice if you addressed the giant elephant in the room which can't be ignored, how do you plan to compete with what.cd and waffles. There are other music trackers besides those two but they usually cater to specific categories of music, like trance or metal or indie music, or they've been around so long they have a firmly entrenched memberbase that keeps them going (STmusic, libble, and VIP).

ScottK
11-26-2010, 06:02 AM

not everyone get to get into one or both of those two giants besides a very few people wud be satisfied what those two giants offer and those constantly looking for more sources

u expect this tracker doesnt have what both giants offer? even P & E only have few

Stankia
11-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Has the registration limit been reached? I can't seem to find the registration button.

whatcdfan
11-26-2010, 01:00 PM

u expect this tracker doesnt have what both giants offer? even P & E only have few

maybe, who knows............this blog (http://welove-music.net)has some of my all time favorites which both the giants dont

anon
11-26-2010, 06:29 PM
(STmusic, libble, and VIP).

STMusic is no more, they merged with ST now. :)

Has the registration limit been reached? I can't seem to find the registration button.

I don't think they were ever open for signups in the first place.

TraLaLa
11-30-2010, 04:52 PM
They were open ..
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/09/supertorrents-open-for-first-time-since.html

myth7
01-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Site is open via irc.

irc.ohaithar.eu : 6667 or 6697 for ssl
#atn-join

anon
01-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Site is open via irc.

irc.ohaithar.eu : 6667 or 6697 for ssl
#atn-join

Nice. Can you or someone else review it, so as to see if they're worth joining now?

myth7
01-04-2011, 02:08 AM
A look inside the tracker for all.

Stats;
http://i.imgur.com/Tu0I1.png

Home;
http://i.imgur.com/085Rl.png

Torrents;
http://i.imgur.com/4wgfW.png

Forums;
http://i.imgur.com/dbtYH.png

bijoy
01-04-2011, 08:14 AM

Stats;
http://i.imgur.com/Tu0I1.png

Home;
http://i.imgur.com/085Rl.png

Torrents;
http://i.imgur.com/4wgfW.png

Forums;
http://i.imgur.com/dbtYH.png

Just one word is enough to describe this tracker..
FAIL. :P

krak3n
01-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Just one word is enough to describe this tracker..
FAIL. :P

Bijoy, any specific reasons why you say that it is a fail ?

whatcdfan
01-04-2011, 11:51 AM

Because it still only has 138 members

myth7
01-04-2011, 12:38 PM

Because it still only has 138 members

So your saying since a tracker, that is less than a week old, with 138 members...that you've never been on, barely seen, less alone touched is destined to fail?

Why don't you make it 139 and download a few torrents and talk to people you douche.

whatcdfan
01-04-2011, 01:00 PM
So your saying since a tracker, that is less than a week old, with 138 members...that you've never been on, barely seen, less alone touched is destined to fail?

Why don't you make it 139 and download a few torrents and talk to people you douche.

How many days is your week consist of? the first post is 152 days old so i assume its around 6 months old,

No, thanx i dont want to join this tracker, i already have a music tracker that has 205,000 FLAC's and 1,33,000 members

btw are you staff there?

krak3n
01-04-2011, 03:31 PM
How many days is your week consist of? the first post is 152 days old so i assume its around 6 months old,

No, thanx i dont want to join this tracker, i already have a music tracker that has 205,000 FLAC's and 1,33,000 members

btw are you staff there?

@whatcdfan as mentioned in the previous posts by brandon, that a previous staff membere had announced about ATN here much much before it was launched. The staff member has been removed since then. Till 30th December 2010 the tracker/site was under construction. ATN launched on 1st Jan 2011. So, it would be nice that you do not judge the tracker based on incomplete information.

Cheers and have a great day :)

anon
01-04-2011, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the review. Definitely looks much better than when this thread was started, heh.

You can touch trackers? :unsure:

You're asking him to join your tracker at the same time you call him a douche. Good planning.

whatcdfan
01-04-2011, 05:07 PM
OK thanx for the complete information, i have to admit, 4 days are too early to judge a tracker

good day and good luck with ATN

bijoy
01-04-2011, 05:43 PM

I was confused about the 1 week old thingy.. Cause: same as your point.

Till 30th December 2010 the tracker/site was under construction. ATN launched on 1st Jan 2011.

well, that's the correct point you are talking about..
You should have mentioned this with the review and that will prevent any user from assuming this tracker as a failed one..
btw, good luck with the tracker.. :)
And happy new year. :P

krak3n
01-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Thank You Bijoy, anon-sbi and whatcdfan :). Ignore the current review as it was done by a foolish staff long time back :P, the screenshots posted by myth7 are the authentic ones and it would be a pleasure if any one would like to write a review, as we can't write a review of a site which we are staff of :P

Happy New Year to all of you :)

Regards
krak3n

myth7
01-04-2011, 07:20 PM
You can touch trackers? :unsure:

Yah....with enough practice it's pretty simple :p

As for everything else yah I forgot to mention we officially opened the 1st. The thread was originally started by a sysop that we had to boot for reasons we felt were good enough to boot him.

So like I said, before you judge our tracker please have the decency to at least come onto irc and talk with us. Simply stating a tracker is going to FAIL without even "touching" it is just plain sad.

Almost for forgot to mention;
@Whatcdfan
Your still welcome to come apply. Then you can state your opinion however you want.

whatcdfan
01-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Your still welcome to come apply. Then you can state your opinion however you want.

I actually dont have any opinion neither do i want to make one, as for now, i cant consider joining your tracker, i have a life to take care of, i am already letting my waffles account die of inactivity but in future if i could spare some time i would surely ask you for an invite

anon
01-06-2011, 04:10 PM
i am already letting my waffles account die of inactivity

I'd try to log in from time to time if I were you. After it's been inactive for a while, they won't be able to re-enable it for you.

Thatsgreat
01-06-2011, 06:15 PM
I am not usually judging trackers by their urls but... it's getting kinda lame with the whole "the.net" thing. I bet most of the people starting up trackers with these kinds of urls are the ones who prayed on a regular basis, really hoping that they would someday be able to join an "elite tracker", presumably FTN.

Good luck with the tracker though.

gamesover
01-07-2011, 09:21 AM
I am not usually judging trackers by their urls but... it's getting kinda lame with the whole "the.net" thing. I bet most of the people starting up trackers with these kinds of urls are the ones who prayed on a regular basis, really hoping that they would someday be able to join an "elite tracker", presumably FTN.

Good luck with the tracker though.

It's weird how the whole "the.net" thing started. Seems it started with just FTN, then PTN, eventually copycats starting springing up and it became a weird trend. Seems it was the cool and edgy thing to do, too bad none of the site owners realized how played out the joke became once everybody started doing it.

soci3ty
04-16-2011, 02:18 AM
attainthe.net has decided to close as it wasnt worth the cost to keep it running.

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I'll say it once again, starting a site without a dedicated team of staff and uploaders already signed on is destined for failure.

Surprise Surprise :mellow:

bijoy
04-16-2011, 08:25 PM
attainthe.net has decided to close as it wasnt worth the cost to keep it running.

sadly it is their destiny. rip in trackers heaven. :lol:

sheriff 01
07-10-2014, 04:41 AM
hey could i get an invite? It be much appreciated!!

bumping a 3 year old thread to ask for an invite to a non existent tracker has got to be the best 1st post by any new member i have ever seen :frusty:

megabyteme
07-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Can I get one, too?