PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] BitMe

Omaster
08-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Heya, bit of a sob story inc:

Girlfriend of 8 years left me a few months ago. I have since gotten into the whole seduction thing. I'm looking for a BitMe invite as it seems to be the most comprehensive e-learning tracker nowadays.

About myself, I've been out of the invite "scene" for quite a while now. I've got/had accounts on most major trackers (ScT and FTN among others). I still have accounts on the ones I use regularly (:cry:ScT).

So yeah, give a bro a hand please. <3

anon
08-06-2010, 05:33 PM
I have since gotten into the whole seduction thing.

What about ThePlace? They specialize on such stuff, and are open for signups:
http://theplace.bz/signup.php

Omaster
08-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm actually on ThePlace, but some of the stuff I'm after cant be found there.

unknown1_
08-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Sorry for interrupting but I couldn't help notice your signature. ISC (Israeli Sharing Crew) <- ? That's a Hebrew torrent tracker? I can't find any information on that tracker via Google, can I PM you?

Omaster
08-07-2010, 12:44 AM
There'd be no problem PMing me, but I might aswell just answer here. The ISC has been an attempt to improve the reputation of the israeli torrent community, its not a tracker. I'm not part of the "torrent scene" anymore and therefor am no longer affiliated with them. However, I believe the group is still around somewhere.

arkiebrian
08-07-2010, 05:10 AM
one of my favorites...

what happened to your FTN account?

BABBY
08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
pls dont apply if u are trader otherwise send me your mail along with 4 profile links

Omaster
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
one of my favorites...

what happened to your FTN account?

Nothing. I'm still using it.

pls dont apply if u are trader otherwise send me your mail along with 4 profile links

I'm not a trader, and I'll PM you the info right away. Thanks!

BABBY
08-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Nothing. I'm still using it.

I'm not a trader, and I'll PM you the info right away. Thanks!

send, pls take care of this and dont hurt my trust, its invite from my friends account

Quarterquack
08-08-2010, 05:23 PM
ibnuts? :O