PDA

View Full Version : Mhmm IP banned from torrentleech? What gives....

vortexdr
08-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Not sure what happened but tried to login this AM and it says I was banned.../shrug Been on the site for well over 5 years so no clue what happened.

Tried TL irc but no reply. Curious anyone on TL and able to check if my account still there? User name is vortexdr.

Help would be much appreciated lol...TL was my last link to a somewhat 0 day site seeing private ftp's way dead and well public sites are fail

ca_aok
08-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't suppose you were trading or cheating or selling or anything fun like that, were you? :whistling

Anyway you should wait for a while in IRC, you can't expect their staff to be at the keyboard 24/7.

anon
08-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Curious anyone on TL and able to check if my account still there? User name is vortexdr.

TL doesn't have a member search, and while your user ID is the same in the forum, you won't show up in the vBulletin member list either if you've been disabled.

Clear your cookies - that will get rid of the "IP" ban. You should then go to their IRC channel and wait until there's a staff member that can talk to you.

t00z
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't suppose you were trading or cheating or selling or anything fun like that, were you? :whistling

Anyway you should wait for a while in IRC, you can't expect their staff to be at the keyboard 24/7.
Well, TL has quite some more staffers than your average 0day site. So I think it's pretty fair to expect somebody to give you some sort of answer in a few minutes?

becomehokage
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM
dont bother, use tpb instead...

Enlightened
08-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Do U have static or Dynamic IP?
Clear Cookies, have a different IP, and get an invite, since U are Banned, don't think they [ TL] let's u in the irc
Or some TL staffers, hangs out here that U can PM, and straighten out your situation.....GL

IdolEyes787
08-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Clear Cookies, have a different IP, and get an invite, since U are Banned, don't think they [ TL] let's u in the irc
Or some TL staffers, hangs out here that U can PM, and straighten out your situation.....GL

Please don't counsel someone on how to cheat but more importantly please don't use use "u" as a substitute for you.
The world is going downhill fast enough on it's own. There really isn't any need for you to help the process along.

anon
08-12-2010, 01:53 PM

I think it makes little sense to run a disabled channel if people that have been banned from the tracker are also barred from IRC. :P

Enlightened
08-12-2010, 05:01 PM

Please don't counsel someone on how to cheat but more importantly please don't use use "u" as a substitute for you.
The world is going downhill fast enough on it's own. There really isn't any need for you to help the process along.

Look at my last sentence, MR. Perfect, DID SUGGEST TO HIM TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE MATTER WITH TL STAFFERS, didn't I? Hope my written English, is up to par.:angry::angry: