NO PM,NO TRADERS

RULES
IPT---1 SPEEDTEST AND 1 RATIO PROOF
DH---1 SPEEDTEST AND 1 RATIO PROOF
BTN-- 1 SPEEDTEST AND 1 RATIO PROOF & CONVINCE ME WHY YOU NEED THIS

ElitUser
08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I would like to apply for BTN

Looking for signup in BTN because it has big contain of TV release with ratio free, this ratio free helping me to download whatever I want and no ratio headache. Because if I download old release which has no leecher then I dont need to afraid from to download. The seed hours is 24 I think ( not for pack release ), but not sure of it, if the seed hours is 24 then it's very easy form me to seed for 24 hours when I am seeding 72 hours in others ratio free site even on not ratio free site.

I give my speed test and ratio proof below

pone44
08-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Almost every post you make is requesting an invite.
You have bmtv and a bunch of 0 days, is that not enough for Tv content?

Looking for signup in BTN because it has big contain of TV release with ratio free, this ratio free helping me to download whatever I want and no ratio headache. Because if I download old release which has no leecher then I dont need to afraid from to download.

ElitUser
08-13-2010, 05:17 PM

Yea, sure, even dont need bitmetv you all get it from SCC, But read my post carefully why I need BTN.

anon
08-13-2010, 05:40 PM
You have bmtv and a bunch of 0 days

And the latter group includes SCC, where all TV packs are freeleech :unsure:

pone44
08-13-2010, 05:40 PM
I read it. You want a ratioless site. GFT(not a member but I assume it has most new Tv releases.?) and SCC's TV
packs are ratio less.
What can't you find there that is on bmtv and will hurt your ratio?
Do you have TVT? I did not think BTN had a lot of older Tv shows but i am not a member there either.

Yea, sure, even dont need bitmetv you all get it from SCC, But read my post carefully why I need BTN.

Anon, that is like the 3rd time you posted at the same time I did. :mellow:

addon619
08-13-2010, 05:46 PM

Looking for signup in BTN because it has big contain of TV release with ratio free, this ratio free helping me to download whatever I want and no ratio headache. Because if I download old release which has no leecher then I dont need to afraid from to download. The seed hours is 24 I think ( not for pack release ), but not sure of it, if the seed hours is 24 then it's very easy form me to seed for 24 hours when I am seeding 72 hours in others ratio free site even on not ratio free site.

I give my speed test and ratio proof below

Looks like u got almost have everything.I never had an acc on SCC GFT etc: .I will wait

anon
08-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Anon, that is like the 3rd time you posted at the same time I did. :scarred:

I just arrived home and was checking the new posts. So consider it a coincidence. And you're counting the amount of times it has happened? Now that's scary... :lol:

IdolEyes787
08-13-2010, 06:17 PM

If ratioless is important then http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385704-Looking-for-SCC

(http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385704-Looking-for-SCC)Best thing to do is demonstrate that there might be some shows that you are interested in that you can't find elsewhere ,which considering your membership at BMTV is going to be pretty hard to manage.
(http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385704-Looking-for-SCC)Other than that why not admit the truth that it's just another site that you are not yet a member at that you want to see the inside of.:mellow:
(http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/385704-Looking-for-SCC)

ElitUser
08-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Looks like u got almost have everything.I never had an acc on SCC GFT etc: .I will wait
No problem mate, sure you can ? :)

In BTN also has Unique profile features including wall to wall posts, IRC idle bonus and another one feture TV Schedules from around the globe.

pone44
08-13-2010, 06:31 PM
I never counted them.:smilie4:Was a guess. I am too lazy.

Anon, that is like the 3rd time you posted at the same time I did. :scarred:

I just arrived home and was checking the new posts. So consider it a coincidence. And you're counting the amount of times it has happened? Now that's scary... :lol:

addon619
08-13-2010, 07:18 PM
give away is still open

locusprince
10-04-2010, 07:24 AM
its okay i got my invite from someone else