PDA

View Full Version : HDBits help channel

EvilCruncher
08-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I have troubles with my account and somehow i can't find it, i googled their irc and did all the known tricks but i still can't find the right one.

Can anyone pass the details?

ca_aok
08-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I think it's #hdbits.support on irc.p2p-network.net

Anyway given your post history you probably got banned for trading.

bijoy
08-12-2010, 12:24 PM

bad luck of him.

IdolEyes787
08-12-2010, 12:31 PM

bad luck of him.

I might be missing something but if he was banned for trading I don't see that luck had anything to do with it.

anon
08-12-2010, 01:52 PM

It is that one if the info in the IRC channels sticky isn't mistaken.

Presto
08-21-2010, 05:11 PM
This here is a fine example of why the ban list is almost totalled on hdbits' support channel

cinephilia
08-22-2010, 12:55 AM
bad luck of him.

I might be missing something but if he was banned for trading I don't see that luck had anything to do with it.
(bad) luck has something to do with it, especially when you get caught :rolleyes:

EvilCruncher
08-22-2010, 06:16 AM
Calm down people.
I did forget my password and the recovery email address was disabled (oh yeah!) gmail disabled my account because of inactivity!!!
Who said anything about me getting disabled lol .

anon
08-22-2010, 04:11 PM
gmail disabled my account because of inactivity!!!

Now, isn't that a stroke of bad luck. I left my very first GMail account inactive for around 4 years, and it was still there when I for some reason I remembered about it and its password. :O

ca_aok
08-22-2010, 04:40 PM
gmail disabled my account because of inactivity!!!
If you're going to lie, might want to come up with something realistic. Probably a trader then :lol:

Cabalo
08-22-2010, 05:01 PM
I did forget my password and the recovery email address was disabled (oh yeah!) gmail disabled my account because of inactivity!!!

EvilCruncher
08-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Guys, I got my account back in less than two minutes and I wasn't kidding when i said that google disabled my account ( It has been almost 5 years and i used it only to register and didn't open it later.....) I saw that this thread was bumped and i thought i should say something but it was a bad idea lol .

IdolEyes787
08-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Considering your other posts here don't reflect an overwhelming abundance of honesty on your part forgive me if I retain a healthy amount of skepticism .

Lol.

I have FTN invite, need one of the following (AOM , FSC , E****) or a very good offer.

Why the fuck would you even want to be a member of AOM since you quite probably aren't interested in magic let alone a magician?

Lol again.

deadalive1
08-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Because it will make his e-peen grow IdolEyes...magically. :P

IdolEyes787
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Because it will make his e-peen grow IdolEyes...magically. :P

Quite the trick then .The best I can do is make his make his teeth disappear .:mellow:

becomehokage
08-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Considering your other posts here don't reflect an overwhelming abundance of honesty on your part forgive me if I retain a healthy amount of skepticism .

Lol.

I have FTN invite, need one of the following (AOM , FSC , E****) or a very good offer.

Why the fuck would you even want to be a member of AOM since you quite probably aren't interested in crap let alone a clown?

Lol again.Theres in so such thing as magic or magicians you fagt :D