PDA

View Full Version : [trade] syncthebits for trade

bwayne337
08-13-2010, 05:50 AM
i don't need my account on here anymore.
for those interested, syncthebits has a bunch, A LOT, of cellphone apps and games (blackberry,iphone,etc)
i'm looking for invites to music torrent trackers.

pm me if you're interested, and include which invite you're offering in the title

cheers

1000possibleclaws
08-13-2010, 05:52 AM
yeah that site sux, I'd just toss it to be honest because its worthless. kb files shared by torrents? come on...

bwayne337
08-13-2010, 06:09 AM
yeah i used it for a while. and then i forgot my password, but i happened to catch them at the right time when reg was opened. just got back on with a new account and i don't find it very useful anymore, other than the forums.
hopefully somebody would want it? haha i would really like an invite to a bigger tracker. the ones i'm on are crud

1000possibleclaws
08-13-2010, 06:12 AM
trading private trackers is generally frowned upon so I wouldnt start doing it with some shitty open signup one. tracker staff have secret forums where they trade around ips of traders and if youre caught you'll lose more than just that 1.

what kind of music trackers are you looking for? demonoid is awesome for music and is open sign up alot. What.cd is the best, and you can get interviewed by staff for an invite if you do a bit of research on mp3 formats and how to rip properly. if you post interesting enough opinions on our forum and don't do any trading, a local member of whatcd might decide to pass an invite along to you, who knows!

bwayne337
08-13-2010, 06:24 AM
oh interesting.. thanks for the heads up i appreciate it
yeah i heard on what, it's hard to maintain ratio without other tools. you'd need some REAL obscure shit in order to meet the ratio
i can't ever get demonoid at the right time haha bad luck i suppose?
i'm looking for trackers with a big underground hip hop collection. i normally download those files and if i like it, i buy it- struggling talented artists deserve it. i've been doing this through my friend who has a what account but we've lost touch now, so looking for my own way of getting hold of these albums lol.

1000possibleclaws
08-13-2010, 06:28 AM
edit

bwayne337
08-13-2010, 06:30 AM
thanks

i'm going to check out waht they got. i heard demonoid is pretty much the best torrent tracker out there. t/f?

1000possibleclaws
08-13-2010, 06:33 AM
yeah its pretty amazing, you'll find almost everything there

bwayne337
08-13-2010, 06:40 AM
haha SICK. i'm loving this! now i really know why ppl get so hooked to these trackers. amazing and i love how ppl SEED. downloading an album posted 2 years ago
thanks 1000possibleclaws i appreciate it!

@1000possibleclaws
I'd pm you if i could, but just one question. my torrents for demonoid download at less than 25kb/s... are there certain settings to put in place for my client?
i use vuze (azerus) and i have the DHT and peer functions disabled. my other torrents from rutracker download at over 200 kbs.. any ideas :S?

thanks

anon
08-13-2010, 04:14 PM
How is this thread in the trading section if he doesn't have full privileges here? Did he start it in the BT section and got a Mod to move it here? :unsure:

I'd pm you if i could, but just one question. my torrents for demonoid download at less than 25kb/s... are there certain settings to put in place for my client?
i use vuze (azerus) and i have the DHT and peer functions disabled. my other torrents from rutracker download at over 200 kbs.. any ideas :S?

Demonoid doesn't enforce minimum ratios, so you can't expect great speeds there on all torrents. Having DHT and PEX disabled in your client may actually be a factor, as those could help you find extra sources for your downloads. Regardless of whatever you may have been told, those will not kick in for private torrents, so fear not. :)