PDA

View Full Version : Have PTN Invite want what.cd

Assassin1
08-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Have PTN Invite want what.cd Invite

n00bz0r
08-14-2010, 01:46 AM
gimme yer mail, I'll make it easier for ya.

1000possibleclaws
08-14-2010, 03:15 AM

I'm pretty sure baiting users is a bannable offense here, cause it's pretty much the same as phishing ips. Or maybe that's a loophole, I haven't a clue

Cabalo
08-14-2010, 04:34 AM
It is a bannable offense, as TSOL correctly pointed out. I suggest editing the post ASAP and the OP ignoring that comment.

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 05:06 AM
Gee guys, noobs was just trying to help... :lol:

It is worth mentioning that neither of those sites take kindly to trading, or even public giveaways. Doesn't seem like a trade would last long on either end...

Cabalo
08-14-2010, 05:16 AM
The last part is not exactly true in this case. If one knows how to do it "correctly", there's little hope to ever catch him. You have to understand how the system works against you, and avoid the automated traps and those who think they are smarter than you.
Of course I'm not going to go down further on the issue, after all it's one's risk when they decide to trade, so at least they should inform themselves about the possible consequences.

n00bz0r
08-14-2010, 06:04 AM
:lol:
Don't get yer panties in a bunch folks.
If it wasn't that obvious, I'll make it now. I was just fucking around. If the OP couldn't have gotten that part right, should have left trading and avoided further embarrassment.
Anyway, Good for him that there still are good samaritans around these parts, willing to help anyone out.. every step of the way.

//Peace

megabyteme
08-14-2010, 06:19 AM
The last part is not exactly true in this case. If one knows how to do it "correctly", there's little hope to ever catch him. You have to understand how the system works against you, and avoid the automated traps and those who think they are smarter than you.
Of course I'm not going to go down further on the issue, after all it's one's risk when they decide to trade, so at least they should inform themselves about the possible consequences.

One can get away with murder, if they do it "right". And, as you said, someone wanting to take a risk should inform themselves how to avoid traps, and realize the consequences for their actions.

From Naked Gun (1988)
Ed: Yeah, but going into Ludwig's office without a warrant, you're taking a big chance.
Frank: I know. You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2010, 01:02 PM

I'm pretty sure baiting users is a bannable offense here, cause it's pretty much the same as phishing ips. Or maybe that's a loophole, I haven't a clue

It's not baiting users since n00bz0r never promised anything in return.It's certainly not like phishing IPs or telling him that he will trade such and such for such and such.
Think of it like those prostitution stings that you always get caught in,if nothing is asked for it's not entrapment.

Sadly though here at FST it's more like the lyrics to a Springsteen song "In Jersey anything's legal as long as you don't get caught"

John1988
08-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Assassin1 pm me for offer :naughty:

Assassin1
08-15-2010, 10:53 AM
John1988 check your PM