PDA

View Full Version : ( REQ ) torrentleech ( TL ) acount

pnshr
08-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Hello everybody i need a torrentleech account or invitation the sign up is open now for invitations and i will very thankful for that

anon
08-14-2010, 04:33 PM
the sign up is open now for invitations

Not everyone got an invite. As for your request, considering it's a poor one (you didn't tell us why you "need" TL at all) and you have lots of invite requests in your post history, I doubt it will be successful. :dabs:

senegal
08-14-2010, 04:59 PM
however, perhaps anyone will invite him.

capo
08-14-2010, 05:06 PM
however, perhaps anyone will invite him.

I don't think so :D

senegal
08-14-2010, 05:08 PM
well, don't be so sure. miracles do happen

pnshr
08-15-2010, 09:16 PM
the sign up is open now for invitations

Not everyone got an invite. As for your request, considering it's a poor one (you didn't tell us why you "need" TL at all) and you have lots of invite requests in your post history, I doubt it will be successful. :dabs:

Realy i know that TL is the best bittorrent site i had ever seen i was have one from along time and it closed for no activity my last work take all of my time and it was all in desert in Egypt
now im free again and have office works so i can use internet like before

capo
08-15-2010, 09:21 PM

do u think so :naughty:

Cabalo
08-16-2010, 03:18 AM

Realy i know that TL is the best bittorrent site i had ever seen i was have one from along time and it closed for no activity my last work take all of my time and it was all in desert in Egypt
now im free again and have office works so i can use internet like before
If you donate, they will reinstate your account if it's still in the database. If it's not, mention "donation" somewhere on your speech, and I'm sure it will speed up the process quite a lot.

senegal
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM

do u think so :naughty:

why not?
u have any doubts?

bumrocks
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM
This thread made me go look to see if I had an invite (which I do) BUT it did not make me want to give one...

The best advice is to take Cabalo's advice...

capo
08-16-2010, 08:40 AM
why not?
u have any doubts?

actually i do
i have a lot of doubts

X-Files
08-16-2010, 12:30 PM
pm me your email

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 12:33 PM
pm me your email

I didn't happen to call you a douche in another thread did I?

pnshr
08-16-2010, 02:48 PM
This thread made me go look to see if I had an invite (which I do) BUT it did not make me want to give one...

The best advice is to take Cabalo's advice...

we here in Egypt don't have paypal system that's All

thanks evryone for Help was think it's more Easy for evryone to send an invite it will cost nothing and just a help for someone need an TL account
thanks all

A
08-16-2010, 03:15 PM
hey man try joining IPT.It has more content than TL,easy to seed back as well.

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 03:43 PM
but shitty retention.

A
08-16-2010, 03:45 PM
but shitty retention.
It has decent retention and OK speeds.Not too stellar,not so shitty.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 03:53 PM
but shitty retention.

But I just downloaded both The Bicycle Thief and Paths of Glory from there .I'd like to see TL do that .:wank:

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 04:22 PM
TL does what it does and it does it well: 0day and non-scene mainstream flicks with large amounts of seeders and good retention. that's all i ask.

btw i'm back to haunt idoleyes - not to debate about trackers :mellow:

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 04:28 PM
TL does what it does and it does it well: 0day and non-scene mainstream flicks with large amounts of seeders and good retention. that's all i ask.

I actually missed you;,someone with a bit of wit and absolutely no sense of propriety.
I can respect that,maybe we can get together and drink wine and eat stinky cheese..

anon
08-16-2010, 06:10 PM
If you donate, they will reinstate your account if it's still in the database. If it's not, mention "donation" somewhere on your speech, and I'm sure it will speed up the process quite a lot.

The word "inactivity" kind of killed all expectations it may still be there. I lost my first TL account, one from early 2007, that way. :(

By the way, instead of dropping random bits all over the forum, you should add important information like this to your guide on getting (back?) in any tracker. :yup:

A
08-16-2010, 07:32 PM

I actually missed you;,someone with a bit of wit and absolutely no sense of propriety.
I can respect that,maybe we can get together and drink wine and eat stinky cheese..
Idoleyes was crying like a baby and shouting "cinephilia,cinephilia,cinephilia dont leave me alone with these normal human beings" and trolling the innocent kids in fst,sheeesh.Good that you came back.

senegal
08-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Idoleyes was crying like a baby and shouting "cinephilia,cinephilia,cinephilia dont leave me alone with these normal human beings" and trolling the innocent kids in fst,sheeesh.Good that you came back.

:spam:

A
08-16-2010, 08:00 PM

:spam:
Sorry :cry:

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 08:06 PM

Lies I would call anyone here normal.

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 09:15 PM
i missed you too my friend :hug:

ok, i didn't really miss you but it's good to see you around :console:

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
ok, i didn't really miss you but it's good to see you around :console:

That officially makes you my best friend here.:(

@anon-sbi please stop posting so that I can be top poster this week.I hear there are prizes.

anon
08-16-2010, 10:03 PM
@anon-sbi please stop posting so that I can be top poster this week.I hear there are prizes.

I was kind of about to obey until you told me there are prizes. :shifty:

cinephilia
08-16-2010, 10:07 PM
:lol:

IdolEyes787
08-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I hoping either a Bugatti Veyron or icecream.

:lol:

Watch it with the spam or I will have senegal report you .

pnshr
08-18-2010, 07:48 PM
anyone helping for an TL invite ?

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 08:19 PM
anyone helping for an TL invite ?

I know this seems counter-intuitive but maybe if you tried something here( meaning FST) besides asking for an invite.