PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of World's Engineering Miracle "The Great Pyramids of Giza"

rebrov
08-16-2010, 04:50 AM
well be4 i start this thread ..i'd say im egyptian and what made me start this thread is that im about to be crazy :D because that Engineering structure huge building

http://www.guardians.net/articles/images/Plan_Great_Pyramid.jpg

made us so limited :D and so stupid :)

Great Pyramid of Giza :

1- hight : 147 m
2-length of 1 of its base side : 228 m
3-total size : 2.5 million Cubic meters
4- numbers of its stones = 23 million stones
5- average of each stone weight = 2 - 8 Ton ...some stones of them = 50 Ton

How the Pyramids built :

still the biggest Mysterious secret of the universe ...as the Pharaohs didn't have any Technology for cutting and holding this huge stones ...so how ??

the Geometry of the pyramid still Mystery to us because its the most fantastic Engineering thing in the entire word from ages

The Last "Wonder of the World"

Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.
Its base covers 13.6 acres (equal to seven midtown Manhatten city blocks), each side being greater than five acres in area.
A highway lane eight feet wide and four inches thick could be built from San Francisco to New York and put inside the Great Pyramid.
The oldest structure in existence, having been started 4,617 years ago, it is the sole remnant of the Seven Wonders of the World.

* It is built to face true North !!! ?
The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.europa.com/~edge/images/map2.gif

Construction Unequaled by Modern Technology :

* Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them. Several football fields long, the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.

* The casing stones, 144,000 in all, were so brilliant that they could literally be seen from the mountains of Israel hundreds of miles away. On bright mornings and late afternoons, sunlight reflected by this vast mirrored surface of 5-1/4 acres distinguished the Pyramid as being visible from the moon.
(Note: For those interested in possible symbolic significance, in Bible prophecy 144,000 is the number of people-12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel-who are supposed to evangelize the world at the endtime.)

* The people of the area had viewed the Pyramid and its polished stones with awe for centuries. But when a 13th century earthquake loosened some of these casing stones, the Arabs recognized a great quarry of precut stones that could be used to finish off palaces and mosques. For instance, the casing stones were used to rebuild the new city of El Kaherah plus Cairo mosques and palaces, including the Mosque of Sultan Hasan.

* Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

* Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.

The Great Pyramid is one of the most comprehensively surveyed buildings in the World. Scientists over the centuries have taken thousands of measurements in their quest to find out more about its mysteries.
Among those intrigued by the incredible accuracy of the Pyramid's construction was the great scientist and mathematician Sir Isaac Newton. Attemping to formulate his famous law of gravity, Newton needed to know the diameter of the Earth. However, in the 1600's no measurement was accurate enough, especially since Newton theorized that the Earth's spin would cause an equatorial bulge. Having heard legends claiming that knowledge of the Earth, the past, and the future were contained in the Pyramid, Newton set out to investigate.

After studying the detailed measurements made by the investigators before him, Newton recognized that many key measurements would be in round numbers if the standard unit of measure was just 0.001 (1/1,000) inch larger than the British inch-which just happens to be the Sacred Jewish Inch. (The Sacred Jewish Inch, 1/25 of a cubit, equals 1.00106 British inches.) This discovery allowed the secrets of the Pyramid to be unlocked and revealed unmistakable and mathematical relationships. For instance:

We know from geometry that there is a universal relationship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Consider this: The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.
Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.
All of the evidence in the Great Pyramid shows that 4,600 years ago somebody knew a great deal about the Earth. But it gets better, much better:
The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.
All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.

The presence of these doors in the Great Pyramid creates many questions. One idea is that the doors are a challenge that the king must face before his travel into the afterlife. It is written in the Pyramid texts that the king will face bolts before he travels; perhaps this is a reference to the door’s copper handles. Yet if this is true, why is Khufu’s pyramid the only one with the doors? Also, why do they not exist in the shafts of the third chamber? Logically, they should be where the king’s body is buried. It is possible that these doors are evidence that Khufu’s burial chamber might be hidden somewhere inside of his pyramid.
However, these doors made the story about the Great Pyramid of Khufu more exciting, especially because the second door in the south shaft does not look like the first one and also the door in the north shaft is located in the same place as the one in the south shaft and appears similar to it with its two copper handles.

http://www.guardians.net/articles/images/north_shaft_robot_probe.jpg

http://www.guardians.net/articles/images/NGT-19sept02_Clear1b.jpg

http://www.guardians.net/articles/images/NGT-19sept02_Wider_shot_b.jpg

i hope u guys to think with me thats all and btw all of that is just 2 % of what is written in google about all others stuff :)

megabyteme
08-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Mr. Mulder
08-16-2010, 07:08 AM
and btw all of that is just 2 % of what is written in google about all others stuff :)

Something Else
08-16-2010, 05:18 PM
This thread is 98% shitter than Google. Fact.

rebrov
08-16-2010, 05:38 PM

what do u mean ....? and btw i didn't write every thing because if im going to write every thing related about it i wouldn't finish writing till 1 week :D:D because every day i find out something new

Something Else
08-16-2010, 05:49 PM
and btw all of that is just 2 % of what is written in google about all others stuff :)

what do u mean ....?

Nothing you didn't say.

rebrov
08-16-2010, 06:14 PM
* Four sides of the pyramid tend to the four main directions (North , South , East , West ), are in a very precise

* If we measure the distance between the pyramid and the city (Bethlehem) and divided them to 1000 the output will be 2138 a number of years before the birth of the Prophet (ISA) another name ( Jesus) - peace be upon him v during the construction of the pyramids

* Ratio of the total weight of the mass of the pyramid stones, similar to the Ratio of the total weight of the mass of the Earth

* Shadow fell from the pyramid ((Cheops)) is moving every day the amount of one degree, even if we calculated the amount of these grades, we will find shade completed the 365 times a year, a number of days of the solar year !!!!!

*The Great Pyramid is one of the biggest puzzles faced by humanity since the beginning of civilization, those amazing facts collected by many scholars, including Charles Smith in 1864 when he said you know that the height of the pyramid multiplied by the billion, equal to 14.967 million miles, the distance between the Earth and the Sun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Orbit that passes from the center of the pyramid divides the continents of the world into two equal halves completely !!

*The basis of the pyramid divided by twice its height gives us a number of famous Odolf (3.14) and is located in the calculators (lol) !!!

*That the four corners of the pyramid tends to trends in the accuracy of the original so amazing that some scientists objected days under the pretext of the existence of a small angle deviation from the original actors, but after the discovery of modern electronic devices show that the angles of the pyramid is the most correct and accurate

* As for the Pyramid of Menkaure (located in egypt at the pyramids location ) was the scientists observed that a circular containing a small gap does not exceed 20 cm in diameter, enabling archaeologists to know the secret of their presence after noticing a very delicate, turned out to have sunlight entering through one day only of each year and even odder so that this day marks the birth of Pharaoh's

*Scientists still do not know also how the ancient Egyptians used lighting inside the pyramids .. Even the nineteenth century did not know the human and only means of lighting lanterns that causes the black bishop in the aspects, while not showing any trace of it on the roof of the pyramid

*Scientists also discovered that any place inside the pyramids fit to save the egg yolk without being subjected to damage and this explains the enormous capacity of the pyramids on the compilation of cosmic rays because of the form of hierarchy.
Egyptian

* Astronomers discovered archaeological Finally, the pyramids were built along the lines of special correspond exactly with the same format, which is divided by the total of a certain star in the sky, and they are distributed on the Giza plateau with the same exact system that can hardly deviate one iota from the asteroid belt of Orion in the constellation Orion.

* How these huge stones were transported, weighing dozens of tons over long distances from Aswan to Giza? Then made and published, and how they managed to lift them and put them in place without the slightest mistake in the engineering standards and precise angles, which are designed on the basis of the pyramids. !!! ??

* the three pyramids of stones enough to build a wall of area 2 cubic meters and extends a length of 100 thousand square kilometers around the globe along the equator. (lol)

*Herodotus said: The (100000) A man built this pyramid for over 20 years.

*Can you believe that the temperature inside the room the great Pyramid King throughout the year does not exceed 22 degrees Celsius!! The reason that the existence of holes penetrating the rocks on both sides of the pyramid.

*scientists analyzed the areas of Al-Ahram in Giza, stones and found traces of chemicals to prove that they cut these stones from all over the south of Egypt at the chemicals which confirms that the Pharaohs were aware of the chemistry.

comming soon part 3 :D:D

rebrov
08-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Nothing you didn't say

lol check part 2 :D:D u will find out that i didn't say anything yet :D:D

Snee
08-17-2010, 08:48 PM
This thread makes it fairly obvious aliens built the pyramids. Can't have been the egyptians.

IdolEyes787
08-17-2010, 09:05 PM

because every day i find out something new

Not hard when you don't know anything to begin with.

What I find fascinating is that it only required the slave labour and subsequent horrible death of countless thousands of innocents to put up a silly pile of rocks in the desert.
Of course the same thing could be said of Vegas but at least there are slots there.

megabyteme
08-17-2010, 11:52 PM
I have heard an argument against slaves being used for the project- that is, that slaves are rarely, if ever, skilled craftsmen. Made sense to me.

IdolEyes787
08-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Yes it required skilled craftsmen to drag over-sized blocks of stone over long distances .:mellow:

megabyteme
08-18-2010, 12:10 AM
That's what the aliens were there for. Duh. Granted, I don't know why the aliens would have rolled the blocks on trees and up ramps, but that's beside the point. Maybe they just didn't want to burn out the tranny in their spaceship.

BTW, :mad3:

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:18 AM
This thread makes it fairly obvious aliens built the pyramids. Can't have been the egyptians.

lol what u saying :) u got a proof that aliens is exist ... ?

give me first 1 evidence that aliens is exist out there !!

...but many peoples saying that for 1 reason when u see something so fuckin good beyond your knowledge ..from 4,600 years ago and what they did makes us ignorant :D thats why people saying aliens did it ..aliens built ...aliens ..aliens

and u dun even have any evidence on the existance of the Aliens ....

what im saying ..that pharaohs did it but the question is how they got all this knowledge !!

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:22 AM
because every day i find out something new

Not hard when you don't know anything to begin with.

What I find fascinating is that it only required the slave labour and subsequent horrible death of countless thousands of innocents to put up a silly pile of rocks in the desert.
Of course the same thing could be said of Vegas but at least there are slots there.

well alot of books and our egyptians saying that they didn't do that with labour work for 1 reason ...

* this time of the great pharaoh wasn't hard and he wasn't tough guy bring slaves N beat the hell of them with whipe ..no no he never did that ..

and try to think ...1 Stone worth 5 Tons ...how many people u can get to carry it :D ? ??

and how they even going to carry it ...how u'd be sure that 1000 men will be under the rock to carry it ? !!!

its impossible ... the Perimeter of the Stone can't fit 1000 Men at least :)

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Yes it required skilled craftsmen to drag over-sized blocks of stone over long distances .:mellow:

well they can't drag 5 - 10 Tons of each stone they are n't hercules :D

but i read many threads over google and from egyptian press sites that they got the evidences that Pharaohs could disable the gravity of the stones with Electro-Static
and Audio frequencies to disable the stone gravity ..and they saw Papyrus written that on it and saying also that they saw Amehitob "Engineer who build the pyramid" carrying box and infront of him the stone and worker who just touch the stone simple push and the stone float away :)

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:29 AM
I have heard an argument against slaves being used for the project- that is, that slaves are rarely, if ever, skilled craftsmen. Made sense to me.

as i said be4 it was with Technology ..cuz pharahos used to use it on dead bodies and it make big sense because they knew Engineering and Chimistry . Mathmatics .Astronomy and alot of stuff

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:30 AM
That's what the aliens were there for. Duh. Granted, I don't know why the aliens would have rolled the blocks on trees and up ramps, but that's beside the point. Maybe they just didn't want to burn out the tranny in their spaceship.

BTW, :mad3:

lol thats on movies dude :D check my replies :)

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 01:36 AM
It wasn't aliens, but it was a magician. That makes perfect sense.

The audacity of some people believing that a civilization that had over 6 millenia to mature couldn't be more advanced than ourselves 150 years into the mechanical revolution is astoundingly retarded.

rebrov
08-18-2010, 01:40 AM
It wasn't aliens, but it was a magician. That makes perfect sense.

The audacity of some people believing that a civilization that had over 6 millenia to mature couldn't be more advanced than ourselves 150 years into the mechanical revolution is astoundingly retarded.

well using magic ...yes maybe ..but not every thing :) if u said they used magic to carry this stones to the top of the pyramid ..ok ?

however the insane design of the pyramid ..wtf Engineer can do that :D every thing is perfect ...so perfect even with the best engineeeeeeers we have now we can't make the measures so perfect like this will do mistakes and about the hole that found on the King chamber ..Light goes in 1 time a year :D in his birthday ...wtf !!!

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 02:22 AM

...but many peoples saying that for 1 reason when u see something so fuckin good beyond your knowledge ..from 4,600 years ago and what they did makes us ignorant :D thats why people saying aliens did it ..aliens built ...aliens ..aliens

and u dun even have any evidence on the existance of the Aliens ....

what im saying ..that pharaohs did it but the question is how they got all this knowledge !!

but i read many threads over google and from egyptian press sites that they got the evidences that Pharaohs could disable the gravity of the stones with Electro-Static
and Audio frequencies to disable the stone gravity ..and they saw Papyrus written that on it and saying also that they saw Amehitob "Engineer who build the pyramid" carrying box and infront of him the stone and worker who just touch the stone simple push and the stone float away :)

:mellow:

rebrov
08-18-2010, 02:29 AM
lol check this video guys this Scientist will getting insane for sure :D if u try to mess with pyramids secrets u will be mad sooner or later :D because u will find great great civilization without being reaveled :S

watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLjd2CZYt8&feature=related

Something Else
08-18-2010, 08:55 AM
Oh just fuck off now. I'm bored of your drivel.

Something Else
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
No offence, like.

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 12:28 PM
I think I can speak for witless mouth-breathers everywhere rebrov in saying none taken.:)

rebrov
08-18-2010, 02:45 PM
I think I can speak for witless mouth-breathers everywhere rebrov in saying none taken.:)

sorry i didn't follow ..

rebrov
08-18-2010, 02:47 PM
No offence, like.

lol u dont want to be convinced thats all like all those Scientists :) ...btw u dont have to reply right ?

Snee
08-18-2010, 03:36 PM

No. I'm just assuming you're a typical egyptian.

rebrov
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM

No. I'm just assuming you're a typical egyptian.

lol yes i said that already be4 that im egyptian :) typical !! ya maybe ...do u think that im egyptian ..thats the reason why im trying to showing off by saying all this stuff about them ! !?

no lol im egyptian and ya i hope that i have the evidences on how da hell they did that ...so i can show off for real ...but im trying to think like others and trying to get how they did that :) im not bias :D

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 05:36 PM
im egyptian and ya i hope that i have the evidences on how da hell they did that ...so i can show off for real

How do you figure that you have the rights to show off based on a structure that you had no part in the construction of?

rebrov
08-18-2010, 05:48 PM
im egyptian and ya i hope that i have the evidences on how da hell they did that ...so i can show off for real

How do you figure that you have the rights to show off based on a structure that you had no part in the construction of?

loool :) about ya saying here ...Chinese doesn't have the right to show off with Kungfu .. ? right they didn't put the basis ..their ancestors did right :)

when ur brother do something outstanding ..and people started to talk , dont u have the right to show off ?

he is ur bro ya but u didn't do anything ,he did right ?

so new chinese doesn't have the right to show off with the " Great Wall of china " they had no part int he construction of ..:) ?

when a football team wins all player showing off ..but 1 scored :) ofcourse the wingers and the midfielders helped him to score but not the defenders right :) and not the goal keeper :D why they showing off then :D:D ?

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 06:05 PM
You're joking, right? Football is a team sport, every player has a part in a goal/score/win. Saying otherwise is silly, and by that logic, teams should start being composed of a keeper and a striker. As for taking credit/feeling proud for someone else's work: Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I never see any Chinese friends comment about how proud of the great wall they are, or any Brits go on about Stonehenge, or any Americans about the empire state building; because while being beautiful attractions, they had no part in its construction. What you're suggesting is we start leeching off of other people's intelligence, while convincing ourselves that by being related we are just as great. Ridiculous.

megabyteme
08-18-2010, 06:19 PM
You're joking, right? Football is a team sport, every player has a part in a goal/score/win. Saying otherwise is silly, and by that logic, teams should start being composed of a keeper and a striker. As for taking credit/feeling proud for someone else's work: Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I never see any Chinese friends comment about how proud of the great wall they are, or any Brits go on about Stonehenge, or any Americans about the empire state building; because while being beautiful attractions, they had no part in its construction. What you're suggesting is we start leeching off of other people's intelligence, while convincing ourselves that by being related we are just as great. Ridiculous.

National monuments? World's tallest building? Biggest clock? There is a lot of nationalistic pride in these symbols. The US has gotten away from nationalism (we started understanding that our history wasn't exactly as "great" as we were told growing up...), but developing nations strive for stuff like this.

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 06:26 PM
nationalistic pride in [symbols] ... developing nations strive for stuff like this.

Absolutely not. There's no national pride in the pyramids as rebrov would have you believe, just as little interest in the great wall of china, and the pattern repeats itself. They only pose an interesting attraction to tourists, for whom they are maintained and renovated for; otherwise, they are things you pass by daily on your way to work, without as much as a second thought.

As I said, feeling proud for something that didn't even happen in your lifetime or with any of your effort is nothing but ridiculous. Holding on to the ideals or teaching it to your grandchildren over a fireplace is the extent the "pride" should be held at.

megabyteme
08-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Look at the "loss" felt when the WTC went down. It is still a BIG issue for people because of the symbolism. Americans want it rebuilt "bigger and better"- hell, people don't even want a Mosque near it. Symbolism may not seem rational, but it does still exist. Big time.

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Look at the "loss" felt when the WTC went down. It is still a BIG issue for people because of the symbolism. Americans want it rebuilt "bigger and better"- hell, people don't even want a Mosque near it. Symbolism may not seem rational, but it does still exist. Big time.

The loss was felt because the safety felt by a majority was broken down. The lives that were lost were mourned, not the building, but what it stood for in the hearts of the people, what the attack symbolized. They want it rebuilt bigger and better as a "fuck you" to the people who took it down at one point; and as for the Mosque point, what Catholic mother of five would be in favor of them in the first place?

People would react just the same if it were a bank building taken down, as opposed to the WTC (which most people wouldn't have listed as a monument/symbol pre-911).

megabyteme
08-18-2010, 06:47 PM
WTC not a monument? Why was it attacked then? The Federal building in Oklahoma was blown up. Nobody seems to be talking about "the need to rebuild. To us, it is easy to take things (large buildings, etc.) for granted. To countries that have looked to the west as an oppressor/giant- it is a big deal to build bigger stuff. Look at China's WORLD's LARGEST DAM, anything in Dubai, a HUGE clock in Mecca.

It's kinda hard to argue something that I also see as irrational, but it does exist. Look at the Space Race, the ridiculously long needle at the top of Empire State, stuff in Chicago (I forget), but it was a big deal to be the tallest. National symbolism.

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Football is a team sport, every player has a part in a goal/score/win. Saying otherwise is sillylol how about the whole country ?? when people chatting about the opponent they saying we did ....we scored ..we won ..not the team won .."We" lol we didn't play right our team played but we say we won instead ..wat that means ?

I never see any Chinese friends comment about how proud of the great wall they are, or any Brits go on about Stonehenge, or any Americans about the empire state building maybe because its not good enough to talk about ;) like pyramid :D

uggesting is we start leeching off of other people's intelligence, while convincing ourselves that by being related we are just as great. Ridiculousi didn't say so ..i was simply was trying to know how they without any tech did wat techs required to do how they reached that part of knowledge that we didn't even reach !!

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:04 AM
National monuments? World's tallest building? Biggest clock? There is a lot of nationalistic pride in these symbols.
what we talking about here ? is this .. " Guinness World Records - Home of the Longest, Shortest, Fastest ..." LOL

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Absolutely not. There's no national pride in the pyramids as rebrov would have you believe, just as little interest in the great wall of china, and the pattern repeats itself. They only pose an interesting attraction to tourists, for whom they are maintained and renovated for; otherwise, they are things you pass by daily on your way to work, without as much as a second thought. thats the great wall of china ..ya u right ..its not the pyramid u talking about right ? because u not just paypassing it going to work u travel 1000 miles to see it ..china wall its just wall ! ; pyramid ? not just pyramid shape u know what im talking about every measure means something inside search google man im not the only one saying that

As I said, feeling proud for something that didn't even happen in your lifetime or with any of your effort is nothing but ridiculous
lol so we should demolish it then :) ?

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:11 AM
hell, people don't even want a Mosque near it

so it turned to " Racist " conversation now ?

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:15 AM
as a "fuck you" to the people who took it down
ByTheWay im egyptian !!! Egyptians didn't take it down if that what u mean

rebrov
08-19-2010, 02:20 AM
It's kinda hard to argue something that I also see as irrational, but it does exist. Look at the Space Race, the ridiculously long needle at the top of Empire State, stuff in Chicago (I forget), but it was a big deal to be the tallest. National symbolism

btw US scientists and others from all over the world were saying the same i said too !! and they said its the biggest secret of knowledge the "HUMANKIND" has ever knew

if u just did alittle search in google u'd know what i mean exactly

and btw dun want to change the conversation this way but u did guys ..i think i'd better change my thread name to " THINK WITH ME " right :) instead what u thinking "IM EGYPTIAN HAHA " !!

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 07:46 AM
i heard that the piramids were from space, rebrov, could you please confim? :smilie4:

rebrov
08-19-2010, 07:49 AM
i heard that the piramids were from space, rebrov, could you please confim? :smilie4:

maybe u heared that because there are some people out there saying that Aliens built it like we were discussing here from alittle bit :)

but thats not true ...Pharaohs built it 4,600 BC

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 07:54 AM
but were the Pharaohs from outta space? :smilie4:

plz, tell me moar :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 08:20 AM

is he a pharaoh? :unsure:

rebrov
08-19-2010, 09:09 AM
but were the Pharaohs from outta space? :smilie4:

plz, tell me moar :smilie4:

no from earth :D if they from space we shouldn't find their tombs on earth right :D ?

rebrov
08-19-2010, 09:10 AM

is he a pharaoh? :unsure:

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE in born 10 January 1945 he is a British singer-songwriter

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Hmm I see... :unsure:

and this guy? (on the right) :smilie4:

rebrov
08-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Hmm I see... :unsure:

and this guy? (on the right) :smilie4:

u kiddin right ? because i dun have time to this ... !!!

" ITS THE SAME GUY"

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 12:14 PM
wat! :o

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
This thing just gets deeper and deeper... its lyke i don't know who i can trust anymore..... :unsure:

Something Else
08-19-2010, 12:23 PM
:glag:

Massive-double-rodding-to-the-max.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2010, 03:10 PM
yes

this is why i like athesit rich scientist .. who loves the fuck out of me

Please don't swear, it's unbecoming a gentleman.

chalice
08-19-2010, 07:04 PM
No fucking way did any run of the fucking mill, typical, average 2-Dimensional Egyptian design or build that masterpiece of engineering.

Clearly this was a monument conceived and executed within the thralldom of The Time Traveling Third Reich (geometrical division). Clever Nazis (aren't they all?) traveled back through history several thousand orbits to undermine the natural mathematical predisposition of all true Jews. Thus turning the Jews against the Muslims throughout the altered timeline and making sure Krypton is never destroyed. Superman never shows up on Earth. Lex Luthor exterminates the Jews and Muslims and everybody else with a beard and bald people rule the Earth for all eternity.

Personally, I blame them twats the Egyptians, like.

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
i heard jesus was black and that's why he's so late coming back :o

brotherdoobie
08-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Jesus is Polish, obviously.

brotherdoobie
08-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Why else would he have turned water into kielbasa?

chalice
08-19-2010, 07:59 PM
i heard jesus was black and that's why he's so late coming back :o

Just goes to show what you know, mate.

Jesus was green. He was an alien. That's why he was green. He also built the pyramids on a lazy Sunday afternoon while he was sittin' on the dock of the bay of Sesame Street watching the big birds flock overhead.

This is Jesus The Frog reporting for Sesame Street News.

Snee
08-19-2010, 08:03 PM
No fucking way did any run of the fucking mill, typical, average 2-Dimensional Egyptian design or build that masterpiece of engineering.

Clearly this was a monument conceived and executed within the thralldom of The Time Traveling Third Reich (geometrical division). Clever Nazis (aren't they all?) traveled back through history several thousand orbits to undermine the natural mathematical predisposition of all true Jews. Thus turning the Jews against the Muslims throughout the altered timeline and making sure Krypton is never destroyed. Superman never shows up on Earth. Lex Luthor exterminates the Jews and Muslims and everybody else with a beard and bald people rule the Earth for all eternity.

Personally, I blame them twats the Egyptians, like.

Finally. Facts. Proper facts what make sense.

megabyteme
08-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Jesus is a Mexican. He was a Mexican-American, but got deported... :(

Mr. Mulder
08-19-2010, 08:13 PM
just like the bee gees :no:

Biggles
08-19-2010, 08:38 PM
T'was the Masons what dun it

Fact

megabyteme
08-19-2010, 08:49 PM
I also like the work they did with canning jars. Masons rule!

MagicNakor
08-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Pity about the Family.

:shuriken:

ziggyjuarez
08-20-2010, 01:18 AM
You guys should build another one.

megabyteme
08-20-2010, 01:29 AM
You guys should build another one.

I've tried to form my own cult of sexual combine/killers, but nobody really stays together anymore. That, and The White Album sounds different on cd... :(

ziggyjuarez
08-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah right.People need money now adays <_< This whole money thing is really a problem.

Speedo
08-20-2010, 04:44 AM
I think jews should stop complaining that they built it under slave labor. I think they like to complain beyond facts. Founds say that the people working on the pyramids was paid in beer and bread.

There is also an french architect that has proposed an interesting theory that the pyramids was build inside-out.

But it's still a mystery. Many things in the ancient world is.

rebrov
08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
I think jews should stop complaining that they built it under slave labor. I think they like to complain beyond facts. Founds say that the people working on the pyramids was paid in beer and bread.

There is also an french architect that has proposed an interesting theory that the pyramids was build inside-out.

But it's still a mystery. Many things in the ancient world is.

ya thats right ..some saying it built from inside out ...like kinda elevators or something like that and others saying its from outside carrying stones over high surfaces of sands ...and some said no they can't do that ..they said with proof that they caried stones with electro-static rays .. and Audio frequencies to disable the gravity of the stone and they got with proves that they saw on pyparus "Amehitob" that pharaoh engineer who built the pyramid who did that with box in his hand ...

and about jews .....lol they didn't build anything they existence is after that the building period of the pyramid was under the family 1 - family 6 of the pharaohs familes ....and that building was to the great pharaoh

qOuOp
08-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Good to know. but I wonder how in hell did they have such architectonic in an ancient age. May be They are Aliens.

Quarterquack
08-23-2010, 07:10 AM
Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. You people are retarded for suggesting Aliens and Magic.

Recently scientists finally synthesized life using completely artificial DNA insertions into controlled cells. We synthesized life, we got to the moon, we invented the computer/internet and for some reason neanderthals insist that the human brain isn't capable of stacking a bunch of rocks given a civilization's gestation period of 6000 bloody years? Jesus.

rebrov
08-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Good to know. but I wonder how in hell did they have such architectonic in an ancient age. May be They are Aliens.

damn it ... again Aliens !!!!!!!

for every one he thinks that they were Aliens .........ALIENS IS NOT EXIST

if u dont think so provide evidence here in this thread that they exist

pharaohs were normal people like us ..they found bodies of them and its absolutely normal like human no such Aliens and about ..what u said ..

how in hell did they have such architectonic in an ancient age

thats the Question that most Scientists around the world didn't solve and need answer for it ...they were from 4,500 years ago and although they passed us lets say for +1000 years :) so the hell is that possible

rebrov
08-23-2010, 10:12 AM
for suggesting Aliens and Magic.

well listen ringhunter i want to make some thing more clear to u ..

about the Magic part its exist at the great pharaohs period of ruling his empire ...in our holy Quraan saying that at Moses period used to see some from pharaohs priests turning stick to snakes with refering to it ...so it means magic was exist

but there's no such evidence proof that they used magic ..because every thing was made by Engineering , science ,...and science & engineering doesn't have magic to work just ( Brain ) ..but it seems they reached alot that we didn't yet

Quarterquack
08-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Kefaya gahl, ba2a.

You refuse to believe in Aliens, but you irrefutably trust a bunch of words in a book, that copied it from another book, that copied it from word of mouth, that copied it from a bunch of other frauds that wrote books?

megabyteme
08-24-2010, 01:13 AM
It amazes me nobody has brought up rock seeds. It's easy to make a precise cutting of small stones like diamonds and other gems. I have a theory that the pyramid was initially made very small, but grew when watered and given [i]lots[i] of sunlight. The pyramid no longer grows, because it now sits in a desert. This theory can be proven if someone moves the pyramid to a climate with more rainfall.

rebrov
08-24-2010, 03:17 AM
You refuse to believe in Aliens

why would i ?

Quarterquack
08-24-2010, 04:38 AM
You refuse to believe in Aliens

why would i ?

Because on one hand you have the insane possibility that green midgets from outside the visible universe decide to pop in and out of the earth; with their only relation to us being that we're all probably biological creatures (which we have tangible proof of existing).

On the other hand, you have a man in the sky chose to blow dust into man, who then figured out how to use magic of his own to stack rocks. And then locked the magic away.

They're both equally retarded, but only the former can be related to current human experiences, and can be deemed as palpable, due to all the proof/research/probabilities that go into the argument. If you fail to understand simple reasoning such as "Aliens are more likely than bloody magic; but both are still retarded", then you really have no place admiring the great structures that soar into the sky at Giza, because you clearly don't have the intelligence to appreciate their beauty. They aren't made by magic. They aren't made by dwarfism ridden aliens. They were made by the majestic, artistic human mind that has somehow evaded most buffoons that gaze upon its beauty.

bigboab
08-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Are the authorities troubled by strangers in hired white vans offering to rough cast them?

Barbarossa
08-25-2010, 11:11 PM

Absolutely. In all the pictures I've seen of them from that era their arms and legs are on totally backwards. There's no way they'd be able to handle construction of that magnitude.