PDA

View Full Version : Biological Gbh

blackhatknight
11-04-2003, 12:15 AM
Eight years for 'biological GBH' man
Mohammed Dica, 38, left, who is infected with HIV, used a litany of lies to woo two women and con them into having unprotected sex with him

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-879485,00.html

Should it have been murder???

"Man hands on misery to man" - Philip Larkin

muchspl2
11-04-2003, 12:23 AM
She had asked him to wear a condom when they first had sex, but he said there was no need. "He said he was sure I would not get pregnant...but after we finished he said, 'I am so sorry, please forgive me, God forgive me'." He had, she said, repeated the words after every lovemaking session.

dame dude thats whack, hope he dies in prison a very painfull death, sorry bastard :angry:

noname12
11-04-2003, 12:27 AM
I remember this story, LBC jumped all over it, the guy said he had a visectami (sp?) to one of the women and told the other he wanted kids.

The most annoying thing about it is one of the women left there husband and kids for him.

The guy has pretty much killed those women unless there is some medical break through in the next couple of years unless HIV is treatable nowa days?

Either way He should have had atleast 15 years if not life, or atleast make sure he can never have sex again if he comes out of prison alive.

blackhatknight
11-04-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@4 November 2003 - 00:23
dame dude thats whack, hope he dies in prison a very painfull death, sorry bastard :angry:
couldn't argee more with you, i once was charged with overseeing a large number of poeple a number of poeple in my care suffered from a crude prank of "welcome to HIV club" a note found in their pocket after a night out (those from my area will probably know the night club in question) it is only a shame we never won the right to name it

I have seen with my own eyes the suffering this can cause, it would have been more humane to shot them, this man has no presonal responsibility and is a bastard of humanity, there are very few types of people we could ever say this about.

GBH I call it murder

billyfridge
11-04-2003, 01:05 AM
They sdhould infect his dick with gangerene and let him watch it rot off the bastard. <_<

blackhatknight
11-04-2003, 01:16 AM
before you moderate think

the only thing that concerns me about this topic is the use of the word bastard, i am aware of the rules that moderate this forum i would say it is a crying shame should the language overshadow it, i genuiely believe bastard is however an oppropriate term this guy is removed, removed from humanity, removed from the principles that concieved him, removed from whatever morals (in any would have perviously governed his life) in every since a bastard

A wider issue

and whilst this topic is concentrated on the, arguable innate evil, that exist within man, it is also a cry for an arguement in support of protected sex, i remember an advertising campaign in the UK AIDS - don&#39;t die of ignorence, whilst this was a deliberate act of murder can we make some good of it, why should we let his corruption dominate unchecked, we could realise these issues could happen to us???? By protecting ourselves we save ourselves and more importantly the ones we love from grief.

billyfridge
11-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by blackhatknight@4 November 2003 - 01:16

the only thing that concerns me about this topic is the use of the word bastard, i am aware of the rules that moderate this forum i would say it is a crying shame should the language overshadow it, i genuiely believe bastard is however an oppropriate term this guy is removed, removed from humanity, removed from the principles that concieved him, removed from whatever morals (in any would have perviously governed his life) in every since a bastard

A wider issue

and whilst this topic is concentrated on the, arguable innate evil, that exist within man, it is also a cry for an arguement in support of protected sex, i remember an advertising campaign in the UK AIDS - don&#39;t die of ignorence, whilst this was a deliberate act of murder can we make some good of it, why should we let his corruption dominate unchecked, we could realise these issues could happen to us???? By protecting ourselves we save ourselves and more importantly the ones we love from grief.
Sorry, i can usually control my language, but this guy would make the Pope swear.
Why are some women so gullible as to accept it when a man says he&#39;s had a vasectomy. What else would a man say if he or her had no condoms. I wonder how many boys and girls come home from these 18 to 20&#39;s holiday places,
with venearal deceases. mmmmmm&#33;&#33; <_<

j2k4
11-04-2003, 05:40 AM
No punishment could possibly be severe enough for this guy, but you watch: Someone will beg him forgiven, and he&#39;ll have an insanity defence if tried.

Some cases should fall outside the system, I think. ;)

Billy_Dean
11-04-2003, 01:49 PM
I was gonna say they should cut his dick off and make him eat it, but I won&#39;t be so flippant.

:)

j2k4
11-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@4 November 2003 - 09:49
I was gonna say they should cut his dick off and make him eat it, but I won&#39;t be so flippant.

:)
Too late. :)

Rat Faced
11-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by blackhatknight@4 November 2003 - 01:16

The rules do not prevent swearing, they prevent excessive swearing.

They also say you have to respect other members... ie Dont call each other stuff like this.

I dont feel that either guideline has been broken here.

He cant be tried for murder or manslaughter, as there is no death....yet.

Unless one of them dies within a year of the act (already passed), then he cant be tried for murder at all.

As soon as there is a death however, he can then be tried for manslaughter....over and above the "Biological GBH" that he has already been convicted of.

There is no "Double Jeopardy" involved (not that ths matters these days in the UK <_< ) as it is a seperate crime... ie Death, rather than injury.