PDA

View Full Version : REQ ( magictorrents )

!!New!!
08-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm looking for a site specializing in magic I have heard this site is good
tell me if you need speed test or profile link :)
thx

!!New!!
08-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Up

!!New!!
08-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Up

Chief_Garbonzo
08-22-2010, 05:58 AM
and away!

!!New!!
08-22-2010, 09:43 PM
you are very funny :P

Burnsy
08-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Maybe a little paragraph about why you'd like an invite? Are you a practicing magician? An amateur magician?

It's no skin off my nose, and I don't have any invites for here... but from reading pretty much any request in this section, most people giving invites like a little information before just handing something out to a stranger...

Just a suggestion :)

!!New!!
09-20-2010, 02:45 AM
i'm not i just need the site for fun only for fun and thx for your suggestion I really appreciate

anon
09-20-2010, 12:32 PM
i'm not i just need the site for fun only for fun

No comment.

It's OK to say you or someone you know saw an MT review on another forum (tsk tsk ;)) and want it because of the rarity. But it's not going to happen.

!!New!!
09-21-2010, 04:16 AM
i'm not i just need the site for fun only for fun

No comment.

It's OK to say you or someone you know saw an MT review on another forum (tsk tsk ;)) and want it because of the rarity. But it's not going to happen.

I want the site for fun What's wrong with that?
Also Jacqueline told me This site is good and easy to get inv there I do not know it is rare or difficult to get inv like A*M
I just want good site I do not care Rare, or easy I just want a good site

anon
09-21-2010, 04:33 PM

Nothing - personally, I couldn't care less about why you want it, since I don't have invites anyway. :P

My point is, potential inviters may not like the fact you want it "for fun". :ermm:

Burnsy
09-21-2010, 05:02 PM

Nothing - personally, I couldn't care less about why you want it, since I don't have invites anyway. :P

My point is, potential inviters may not like the fact you want it "for fun". :ermm:

OP, maybe you should refer back to my first post in this thread... would have saved a lot of time :)

cinephilia
09-21-2010, 06:47 PM
what's wrong is that trackers account are not pokemon cards - they're supposed to fit your needs and interests.

that being said, i fail to see how a tracker can bring fun to your life.