PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Arena-TR

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for an Arena-TR.com invite. I have a seedbox and stuff so no worries about my ratio :) I got atleast 1TB upload on all my sites ^^

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 02:19 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for an Arena-TR.com invite.

Explains the spam then.

cinephilia
08-18-2010, 05:03 AM
he has 1TB up on all his trackers. that's all that matters :idunno:

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 01:05 PM
he has 1TB up on all his trackers. that's all that matters :idunno:

I have 40Tb up on one and I'm still a wank so I don't see your point?

However I do appreciate how he posted 20 times in succession and then immediately stopped as soon as he was able to make this request.I think it speaks volumes of his character .

Waits for OP to claim that he was suddenly "busy" and has every intention of pretending to continue to give a fuck remaining active.

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 01:14 PM
I was sleeping... 1+1=2
Also the forum is pretty dead so not much to respond to

Great way to welcome new users btw, explains the high activity on the forum

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
You're welcome.:)

Of course the sleeping part still doesn't explain the forum suddenly having nothing more to respond to or the need to momentarily stop immediately after the posting your request.

As to the activity or inactivity on the forum ( nice insult btw) I leave it to being because of insincerity on the part of a lot people ,coming here looking purely for something while unwilling to give nothing more than the bare minimum back.
It's certainly everyone prerogative but still pretty bad form (the pretense of caring) if you ask me.

If I seem a little skeptical forgive me I've seen it many times before .
For a while they actually used to take away privileges for this type of transparent behavior .

At least you "spam" wasn't patently idiotic and at least , unlike most,you had the balls to say something( though unnecessarily insulting) in your defense .

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Well I'm not a nice person when I've just woken up <_<

anon
08-18-2010, 03:32 PM
However I do appreciate how he posted 20 times in succession and then immediately stopped as soon as he was able to make this request.I think it speaks volumes of his character .

Put a postcount restriction before you can do something and people will spam to reach it. :dabs:

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 03:54 PM

Put a postcount restriction before you can do something and people will spam to reach it. :dabs:

Granted but it's not the spamming(like anyone here including myself truly has anything to say) ,it's the fact that like in the Opie's case it is so obviously and inelegantly done.
I mean is it really asking too much to refrain from posting a invite request /trade attempt for until a least a couple of hours after you've met the minimal requirements to be able do so?

anon
08-18-2010, 03:59 PM
I mean is it really asking too much to refrain from posting a invite request /trade attempt for until a least a couple of hours after you've met the minimal requirements to be able do so?

Waiting more to do the same? I don't think they see the sense in that! :P

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Sorry for a minute I forgot that bt is dominated by people with the collective class of Britney Spears' underwear. .

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Sorry for a minute I forgot that bt is dominated by people with the collective class of Britney Spears' underwear. .

It doesn't exist, though.

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 04:33 PM

My point exactly Dr. Oblivious.

byneco
08-18-2010, 04:43 PM
show some proof.

Quarterquack
08-18-2010, 05:08 PM

My fault for underestimating your intelligence, then. You'll have to excuse me while it takes me a few weeks to adjust myself to your newly found level of wit. :)

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah I kinda was looking for an invite and stuff *cough*

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 05:49 PM

My fault for underestimating your intelligence, then. You'll have to excuse me while it takes me a few weeks to adjust myself to your newly found level of wit. :)

Certainly, in the meantime I will hang on with my fellow Mensaites.

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 05:52 PM
show some proof.

http://imgur.com/KWZCv.png

anon
08-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah I kinda was looking for an invite and stuff *cough*

You started a request thread on FST. If it has already drifted to a very different topic, you have no one to blame but yourself. :lol:

cinephilia
08-18-2010, 06:11 PM
http://imgur.com/nn0f4.jpg

byneco
08-18-2010, 06:40 PM
show some proof.

I think its not possible here is tt.biz and its hard to up in here

maybe other proofs

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 07:03 PM

I think its not possible here is tt.biz and its hard to up in here

maybe other proofs

Lol it's pretty easy to upload @ ttbiz -edit-

How about I give you a SCC proof
-edit- available at request :)

If this isn't enough then I don't know what is

cabbar
08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
@EchoAlpha, send me your e-mail for Arena-TR ;)

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 08:39 PM

Done and thanks in advance :)

IdolEyes787
08-18-2010, 09:10 PM

Nice to know that still for some people all proof of reliability that's required is to badly overseed at some high profile tracker.
Btw what's with the Turkish sites and the Dutch flag?

cabbar
08-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Invite sent.. :)

EchoAlpha
08-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Invite sent.. :)

And registered :)

Rep +1 ^^

Btw what's with the Turkish sites and the Dutch flag?

Immigration