PDA

View Full Version : pt invite for buffered asiandvdclub

tbax
08-19-2010, 12:16 AM
pm with offers, best buffer wins.

michel
08-19-2010, 02:32 AM
do you want to trade it for another tracker ? or only asiandvdclub ?

cinephilia
08-19-2010, 02:44 AM
asiandvdclub is open for registration. buffer it yourself, monkey.

michel
08-19-2010, 05:37 AM

thanks for the info :)

tbax
08-19-2010, 11:07 AM

Yes, I know, I just don't have enough disk space to keep running a lot of useless torrents in order to boost ratio -.-.

do you want to trade it for another tracker ? or only asiandvdclub ?

I'm only interested in ADC, I feel like I have all trackers I need.

back
08-19-2010, 11:32 AM
how much buffer you want?

kkoo
08-19-2010, 11:48 AM
what's buffering?

Piasta69
08-19-2010, 12:41 PM
with upload

tbax
08-19-2010, 01:24 PM
I've got ~1tb offer, I'm waiting till tomorrow before I'll take it.
If anyone can top it, feel free to pm me.

anon
08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Yes, I know, I just don't have enough disk space to keep running a lot of useless torrents in order to boost ratio -.-.

Get a seedbox and download the lot of useless torrents to it instead.

what's buffering?

Adding a lot of upload credit to an account so that then you can hit & run on everything else, or trade the account with someone that will do the same.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2010, 03:32 PM

thanks for the info :):ermm:

Then make space by getting rid of something that you currently aren't using ,like your integrity.
Geez need to rationalize much.

anon
08-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Then make space by getting rid of something that you currently aren't using ,like your integrity.

:lol:

Good one.

tbax
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Reading something about my integrity from a guy that posts on file sharing forum is hilarious. Thanks for laugh.

Get a seedbox and download the lot of useless torrents to it instead.

Yeah, no. I prefer to trade instead of paying real money.

Adding a lot of upload credit to an account so that then you can hit & run on everything else, or trade the account with someone that will do the same.

Rationalize much? I've been running all of my dowloaded (ones I actually need) torrents on ADC for at least 3 months 24 hours a day and yet my ratio is still barely 0.5.
Basically I download older, less known movies - you know, the ones that nobody downloads anymore, and I'm against downloading stuff which I don't need just because it's free to download - that's why I'm fucked.
Obviously, if ADC had some kind of bonus system for seeding older torrents I won't need buffered account.
But they don't - that's why I prefer to trade with someone, instead of wasting my disk space, bandwidth and time to transfer useless, overseeded torrents that are downloaded by people just because they want to boost their ratio.

IdolEyes787
08-19-2010, 05:13 PM
But they don't - that's why I prefer to trade with someone, instead of wasting my disk space, bandwidth and time to transfer useless, overseeded torrents that are downloaded by people just because they want to boost their ratio.
Like I said rationalize much.

All you are doing here is replacing one act of ignorance( that being on the part of the tracker) with another of your own making ( deciding to take the unethical,convenient way out ).

If you are a student of film you might take meaning in the phrase "Go tell the Spartans" (The Lancaster movie not the 300).If not I'll make it plainer ,man up .No one is forcing you to use the site just as (rationalizing aside ) no one is forcing you to trade with certain scummy individuals here.

Anyway,for good or bad, that's my last word on the subject.

cinephilia
08-19-2010, 10:16 PM
unlike most of the traders, he has a reason to trade.

anyway, let me point out that most of ADC content is available on karagarga.

tbax
08-19-2010, 10:45 PM
No one is forcing you to use the site

Actually my own nerdiness is forcing me to use this site. I can't seem to find any other decent source of uncompressed asian movies.

anyway, let me point out that most of ADC content is available on karagarga.

But they are encodes though, not uncompressed dvds ?

cinephilia
08-20-2010, 12:42 AM
But they are encodes though, not uncompressed dvds ?
both. actually, i'd say cinematik might be the tracker you're looking for (dvdr only, many non-mainstream asian flicks).

tbax
08-20-2010, 11:02 AM
both. actually, i'd say cinematik might be the tracker you're looking for (dvdr only, many non-mainstream asian flicks).
Okay, thanks for suggestions.