PDA

View Full Version : who can give me a bolt.org username and password!please help me.

zhangyujie
08-19-2010, 08:15 AM
somebody help me ! give me a bolt.org username and password.
the bolt.org can't regster.
i'm chinese! if you give me , i can give you chinese music any you want !
my email [email protected]
please !!!

gamesover
08-26-2010, 05:23 AM
ROFL this really is a top quality thread. Good luck with your request

Stabber
08-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Btw you shouldn't post your email public

crazydogman
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
ROFL this really is a top quality thread. Good luck with your request

Unrelated, gamesover - i need to talk to you - hit me a pm on [email protected]

anon
08-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Unrelated, gamesover - i need to talk to you - hit me a pm on

You should read the post right above yours. Posting your e-mail in public isn't exactly a good idea. :P

A
08-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Unrelated, gamesover - i need to talk to you - hit me a pm on

You should read the post right above yours. Posting your e-mail in public isn't exactly a good idea. :P
My email address : [email protected]
Watcha gonna do huh? :boxing:

Quarterquack
08-27-2010, 08:08 AM

Fake. Everybody knows it's @sbi.de

Stabber
08-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Btw wtf is bolt ? It says linksharing forum , what links are they sharing ?

thebazzla
08-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Btw wtf is bolt ? It says linksharing forum , what links are they sharing ?bolt is the new name for rapidfind.org its all rapidshare stuff

HeavyMetalParkingLot
08-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe they don't want Chinese there for a reason?

anon
08-27-2010, 01:13 PM

http://www.sb-innovation.com/

And you thought Idol was a member on a cheater forum? :O

By the way, I don't have an @sb-i.de e-mail address - never bothered. Mine's with @ml1.net. :P

gamesover
08-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Btw wtf is bolt ? It says linksharing forum , what links are they sharing ?bolt is the new name for rapidfind.org its all rapidshare stuff

I thought rapidshare was dieing out. I wonder if they've moved onto other filehosters like megaupload.

thebazzla
08-27-2010, 02:48 PM
bolt is the new name for rapidfind.org its all rapidshare stuff

I thought rapidshare was dieing out. I wonder if they've moved onto other filehosters like megaupload.there is more other methods starting to come through which is a good thing as before it was only rapid links that was allowed ..

A
08-27-2010, 03:00 PM
bolt is the new name for rapidfind.org its all rapidshare stuff

I thought rapidshare was dieing out. I wonder if they've moved onto other filehosters like megaupload.
Only relatively new content is hosted in one click hosting sites like Hotfile etc.There is a vast ocean of content in rapidshares servers because it ruled the one click hosting scene till recently.

ooops,I meant [email protected].

Stabber
08-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Rapidshare will die eventually if they don't change their new policy . Why would someone buy a rapidshare account with no unlimited traffic when with the same money can by a hotfile/megaupload account with unlimited traffic and bandwidth

A
08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Rapidshare will die eventually if they don't change their new policy . Why would someone buy a rapidshare account with no unlimited traffic when with the same money can by a hotfile/megaupload account with unlimited traffic and bandwidth
Dont know if you were a premium user before or not but with the new system only uploaders dont get any benefit from buying a new premium account and then uploading files but those who want to download without hassles,for them the new plans are really good and cheaper than before.The popularity of rapidshare surely has gone down around the uploaders circle but not the content hosted in their servers and thats what downloaders like me want.

gamesover
08-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, there's also the huge problem of rapidshare deleting so many of their old files if they haven't been accessed in a long time. I hate clicking on a rapidshare link just to have it tell me the file is no longer available. It can't be such a great archive of old stuff if they are getting rid of a lot of that archive.

A
08-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Well, there's also the huge problem of rapidshare deleting so many of their old files if they haven't been accessed in a long time. I hate clicking on a rapidshare link just to have it tell me the file is no longer available. It can't be such a great archive of old stuff if they are getting rid of a lot of that archive.
yea thats true but if you look closely enough its the links shared in sites like warez-bb etc which gets/got deleted but even so there is huge amount content which are not deleted in there.Whereas links shared in those publically not so popular sites still retain most of the links.

bijoy
08-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Dont know if you were a premium user before or not but with the new system only uploaders dont get any benefit from buying a new premium account and then uploading files but those who want to download without hassles,for them the new plans are really good and cheaper than before.The popularity of rapidshare surely has gone down around the uploaders circle but not the content hosted in their servers and thats what downloaders like me want.

if you are a downloader only then I can assume that you are not a part of any private trackers around, right?

Stabber
08-28-2010, 01:54 PM
I was a rapidshare premium user for a long time , but with their new system you pay for a number of rapids not monthly . Meaning if your rapids run out you won't be able to download anymore unless you pay for new rapids .

I prefer their previous system where you could buy a rapidshare account for a month and would expire after a month exactly .

A
08-28-2010, 04:39 PM

if you are a downloader only then I can assume that you are not a part of any private trackers around, right?
What kinda assumption is that? :blink: