PDA

View Full Version : Karagarga

askj
08-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Hey guys,

I used to be a member there and I want in again, I'm an old member, a trusted user and an active member on F*T and F*C, gave up trading long ago but I need a good movie source right now.

Thanks, /q me. ;)

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 12:00 AM
As far as I remember they don't delete old accounts from the database and I think read someplace that if you contact them with your old username they will re-enable your account if it was simply a non-use issue .

Also again I don't see what you being a member of FSC or FTN or anyplace else for that matter has anything to do with anything,least of all your trustworthiness.Actually if you think that makes a difference probably quite the opposite .

askj
08-20-2010, 12:13 AM
I rather not want to ear your opinions about my ways of persuading.

All I wanted to say is that I'm an active member on those great community sites.

cinephilia
08-20-2010, 12:36 AM
is it just me or it seems like you expect that mentionning those trackers will tip the scale in your favor ?

anyway, as idoleyes pointed out, KG doesn't delete accounts and always give a second chance as long as you didn't break serious rules.

Use this topic only if your account was disabled and you want to get it re-enabled
http://forum.karagarga.net/index.php?showtopic=18817

good luck.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 01:18 AM

All I wanted to say is that I'm an active member on those great community sites.
I'd rather not ear your opinions about how I choose to respond so I guess we are even.

Speedo
08-20-2010, 03:23 AM

What? Are you pissing people off in your own request thread? What the hell is wrong with you?

askj
08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Hey guys, we are on the Internet, how can you guys get upset by some words written by an unknown person, can't wait to meet you irl, chill would you.

Just got my old account back, thanks for the help.

A
08-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, we are on the Internet, how can you guys get upset by some words written by an unknown person, can't wait to meet you irl, chill would you.

Because its a real human being that sits behind that computer and communicates in a language that others can understand so as to stimulate a response/discussion/interactivity.Just like I understood that you are semi-lameshit by reading your comments just above :)

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Come on can't we all just chill.

askj
08-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Don't make a fuzz about it, live your real life and worry about real things instead of making the Internet serious business, grow up, have a life.

We are all talking dust.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Do you mean that our lives are basically insignificant or that when we speak dirt comes out of our mouths ?

askj
08-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Don't get cynic.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 12:21 AM
No that would be more like "Don't try to be funny".

Quarterquack
08-21-2010, 12:54 AM
Don't make a fuzz about it, live your real life and worry about real things instead of making the Internet serious business, grow up, have a life.

We are all talking dust.

By that logic, you don't have an impending necessity to join Karagarga any longer. We are all talking dust after all. Indie movie actors/directors/contributors included.

Worry about real things and forget about wasting 2 hours of your life that you'll never get back on a subject you can philosophize about in 10 minutes.

EDIT: The fact is, it is because we are walking carcasses that we are inclined to spend our time enjoying oneself with cynical, witty remarks, by criticizing mellow fools on the internet while we drop by for our daily fix of content, and we enjoy seeing someone's path to redemption, absolution, fulfilling vengeful desires or even self actualization as is the moral of many a movie. In a way, you are fighting what you should be embracing.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 01:10 AM
EDIT: The fact is, it is because we are walking carcasses that we are inclined to spend our time enjoying oneself with .....

Speak for yourself I work out.

Or is it I workout?:unsure:

askj
08-21-2010, 11:24 AM
@ ringhunter, don't go sarcastic and cynic, you're interpreting things wrong and guiding this the way your eyes want to see, what I'm saying is that people got "upset" by some random guy in this world writing a few words saying that he wanted in on a certain site by sustaining that he was on some other sites. So, you saw someone with ideals get jumped on a thread and you just got in that way because you wanted to see it that way and didn't stop for thinking five minutes. If I would get upset by all kinds of things the Internet provides, I'd might as well not use it anymore but I do enjoy myself and waste ten minutes of thinking on a subject.

Think outside the box for a moment and reflect about what you're saying.

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 02:16 PM

I got upset everytime somebody insults me :frusty:

sucks to be you :unsure:

askj
08-21-2010, 02:43 PM
If I were you, I'd reported him.

You were the one who got upset, don't contradict yourself.

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 02:49 PM
sucks to be you :unsure:

:offtopic:
whatcha gonna do about it? :ermm:

anon
08-21-2010, 04:03 PM
I'll report you!
You do nothing but annoy me!

Looking forward to seeing your new user title and lack of avatar and signature.

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 04:29 PM
I'll report you!

:lol: Please don't tell me that your gonna use "Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act" to your benefit. (if you are from the US of A)

If you're wondering what i am talking about, read this: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/05/trolling-someone-online-bill-would-slap-you-with-jail-time.ars

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Looking forward to seeing your new user title and lack of avatar and signature.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/sSig_noobabove.gif

I'll report you!

:lol: Please don't tell me that your gonna use "Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention Act" to your benefit. (if you are from the US of A)

If you're wondering what i am talking about, read this: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/05/trolling-someone-online-bill-would-slap-you-with-jail-time.ars

I'm not wondering what you're talking about cuz it's bullshit, anyone can figure!

:lol: