PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats 's new hompage... help me please

Gennesuke
08-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey guys, is blackcats changed the home page and how to login?

Anyhelp from stoi or anyother Staff would greatly be appreciated, thanks.

Quarterquack
08-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Just login...

n00bz0r
08-20-2010, 09:18 AM
How difficult is it to simply enter yer username and password on the login page?
You dont need to be a genius to enter that info or figure that out.. :frusty:
http://j.imagehost.org/0015/bcg.png

Gennesuke
08-20-2010, 09:29 AM
as i can see, lads here still need to learn good manners... yes i know how to login but the previous login page needed a special password... but now, since their new page, i get each time << Login failed! >>, and there is no special box... i am a good member(yeah yeah yeah, i know they all say that :P)...

can't wait for someone with an actual helpful reply.

YoYoY
08-20-2010, 12:03 PM
as i can see, lads here still need to learn good manners...

Couldn't agree more.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 12:07 PM
as i can see, lads here still need to learn good manners... yes i know how to login but the previous login page needed a special password... but now, since their new page, i get each time << Login failed! >>, and there is no special box... i am a good member(yeah yeah yeah, i know they all say that :P)...

can't wait for someone with an actual helpful reply.

Just login...
You're welcome.

Speedo
08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
as i can see, lads here still need to learn good manners...

Manners is what you use when you're with ladies. This "mr. fuck me in the ass" is a internet forum.

I suspect it has something to do with their recent open invite thing. Thats how I got in. Something about their userbase went wrong. Try their irc.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Seems that I spoke too soon ,I'm getting the same thing when I try to login.:unsure:

Wait I tried it again without using an auto login thingy and it worked.:unsure:

Umm you aren't running anything that could be detected as a proxy by any chance are you?

anon
08-20-2010, 02:50 PM
If you have HTTP referers disabled, enable them for BCG. I recall that would give you problems when trying to register, so it may be the cause of those "login failed" errors.

Quarterquack
08-20-2010, 04:29 PM
How come I'm having zero problems? I've had a login script running since the old hidden page, and even past the transition it works just fine. When he said there's a login issues yesterday I used it to login. I know BCG has a strict no script policy (for IRC at least) but I hope I'm not being baited into trouble. :dabs:

as i can see, lads here still need to learn good manners.

And you need to explain yourself better in the future. Instead of raging at me, read your first post over one more time, and tell me if anyone besides yourself knew what was going on.

anon
08-20-2010, 05:32 PM
How come I'm having zero problems? I've had a login script running since the old hidden page, and even past the transition it works just fine.

Do you use takelogin.php, or just set your uid and pass via document.cookie? The latter way is perfect to avoid having to retype TL's captcha every day when used as a Greasemonkey script. :)

anon
08-21-2010, 04:14 PM
/?

And you have a "spam hater" userbar in your signature. Come on.

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 04:30 PM
/?

And you have a "spam hater" userbar in your signature. Come on.

He also claims to love trance among other things.. :whistling