PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain scene torrent site!

lol87
08-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Hello all,

I have many private tracker, but it has not been possible for me to find 2 scene trorrents.

The one that I'm looking for is:
Flight.Of.The.Navigator.1986.INTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-PARTiCLE
The.Assignment.1997.DVDRIP.XVID.iNT-420RipZ

If anyone can help me where to find those torrents, I'd appreciate this a lot. MovieRush made a "RIP" of Flight.Of.The.Navigator, but I don't trust this "scenegroup" since too many of their torrents are nuked.

I have 21 pirvate tracker sites, but it hasn't been possible for me to find those torrents that I was looking for.

7th
08-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I've found both but not those scene releases you're looking for...

21:mellow:

Speedo
08-20-2010, 12:27 PM
If it's not on Karagarga, cinemageddon or cinematik then buy it.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Hello
You can find a very nice rip of The Flight of The Navigator on Goem (I know that's it's nice because I downloaded it myself) and a more than adequate rip(sound could be better) of The Assignment on Cinemageddon (only one seed though).
Sorry since I am not a douche I don't know or particularly care who ripped them .

Btw if (probably not) you are interested in Carlos the Jackal there is a fantastic miniseries /film currently out called Carlos .It wowed then at Cannes in it's original 5 1/2 hour form.

lol87
08-20-2010, 01:55 PM
I prefer scene-release. The reason is that they sometimes use a strange homemade codec which doesn't even play along with the latest edition of VLC. In addition of that, it's hard to find a proper sub. Also my ps3 plays some type of xvid/divx, especially none scene group gives me problems on ps3.

Those torrents that I'm looking for must come from a scenegroup, not necessarly PARTiCLE and 420RipZ. Both of the scenegroup that I mentioned has the best reputation. The best thing with scenegrp is that they always bring a re-pack in case that something is nuked.

@idoleyes787: Carlos sounds interesting. I'll look for it.
I found Carlos, but I'm not sure if this is the one that you're talking about:
Carlos 2010 Part 1 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
Carlos 2010 Part 2 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
Carlos 2010 Part 3 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321865/

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 03:26 PM
That's the one

http://blogs.indiewire.com/toddmccarthy/archives/carlos1/

This from the Toronto Star Fall movie preview

CARLOS
The cast: Edgar Ramirez, Christoph Bach
The story: Behold the life and times of terrorist Carlos the Jackal.
The skinny: A 5˝-hour (!) movie originally made for French TV, Olivier Assayas’ Cannes sensation is consistently compelling despite its girth.Supposedly it's suppose to be trimmed to 150 minutes for a US theatrical release sometime in October.

lol87
08-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Thx mate, I'v found the torrents from the scenegrp.

This is actually the torrents which u r talking about:

Carlos 2010 Part 1 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
Carlos 2010 Part 2 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
Carlos 2010 Part 3 DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT

Total runtime 330 minutes. I'll download them later :)

cinephilia
08-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Btw if (probably not) you are interested in Carlos the Jackal there is a fantastic miniseries /film currently out called Carlos .It wowed then at Cannes in it's original 5 1/2 hour form.
french film in case you didn't notice:snooty:

lol87
08-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Yes, that's the reason that I only download from scene groups :)

FRAGMENT is a very nice scenegroup who always provides subtitles.

Copied from the nfo file:
Audio Language French|German|English Spanish|Arabic
Subs..........: English/French

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 04:37 PM
french film in case you didn't notice:snooty:
.............. (http://www.filmsite.org/wavfiles/taxidriver2.wav)

Yes, that's the reason that I only download from scene groups :)

OK fine .I on the other hand don't like them because I'm fine with variable quality and prefer not to associate with twats. :)

No offense like.

cinephilia
08-20-2010, 05:35 PM
you're talking to me? ... you talking to me? ... you talking to me? then who the hell else are you talking to ? ... who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
a monkey ? :unsure:

lol87
08-20-2010, 06:29 PM
ok, that's a famous quote from Robert De Niro's movie Taxi.

On topic. Does anyone knows if these movies are available on scene torrent site?

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 07:14 PM
No it's a famous quote from Martin Scorsese's movie Taxi Driver :unsure: and you're the one on 21 private tracker sites so you tell me.

Btw monkey was probably just a lucky guess.47911

lol87
08-20-2010, 07:37 PM
ACtually Robert De Niro said that famous quote, so I was right. When I say "a Robert De Niro's movie", I mean that it is a movie with Robert De Niro.

Anyway, could you please stop talking off topic? So far, you haven't helped with anything.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I found both movies for you,that's a lot more than anyone else has done.
Really not my fault that you don't appreciate it.

lol87
08-20-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm asking for help and not anyones opinion.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Sorry if I gave both .:mellow:
Like I said I found both movies for you in good to excellent quality even if they didn't exactly fit your specific requirements and it's quite gracious of you to thank me for it btw.

cinephilia
08-20-2010, 08:15 PM
you can find Flight.of.the.Navigator.1986.DVDRip.XviD.iNT-MOViERUSH along with ~20 other releases on warez-bb.

there are also two rips of The Assignment.

that said, the reasons why you only grab scene material are ridiculous and laughable, except maybe for the subs part.

lol87
08-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I already wrote this:

MovieRush made a "RIP" of Flight.Of.The.Navigator, but I don't trust this "scenegroup" since too many of their torrents are nuked.

And now you write this:

you can find Flight.of.the.Navigator.1986.DVDRip.XviD.iNT-MOViERUSH

Listen, I have high standards of torrents. I don't care about your oppinion, I didn't ask about your oppinion. There are many reasons that I prefer scenerls than from an unofficial sources.

I'll try to see how warez-bb works, but I wouldn't be surprised if I get disappointed.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 10:15 PM
I already wrote this:

And now you write this:

you can find Flight.of.the.Navigator.1986.DVDRip.XviD.iNT-MOViERUSH

He's gay and Black so what do you expect?

Listen, I have high standards of torrents. I don't care about your oppinion, I didn't ask about your oppinion.

Would that you had the same equally high standards when it came to how you treated other people.

Apologize for the opppinion btw.

Sceners. Can't live with them can't hit them in the back of the head with a large jagged rock and bury them in a cornfield.:dabs:

lol87
08-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks to cinephilia and to IdolEyes787 for their effort for trying to help. I think that it's not possible to find these movies ripped by scenegrps on private trackers and on open trackers. I'll not download these movies until someone uploads those scene movies. I can not buy them here in my country ( Denmark ) since our store doesn't have these retro movies.

Btw 95 % of MOViERUSH rls are nuked due to bad.crop.right, bad.ar, missing.subtitle.cd2.11m27s_43m44s, no.subs.for.foreign.parts_contains.german.overlays, bad.crop.left etc.. The list of errors goes on.

Quarterquack
08-21-2010, 12:48 AM
The.Assignment.1997.DVDRip.DivX-DVG :whistling

Chief_Garbonzo
08-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Daammmnn! We gots a cocky one here don't we?? Lol. Btw, I've watched the MOViERUSH copy multiple times. I didn't notice one wrong thing about it. Matter of fact, all of the MOViERUSH ones I downloaded and watched were fine, nuked or not. I would notice something right off the bat if there was a problem; I've been in this game for quite a long time. If you can't buy them in Denmark then just order them off the internet. I can very rarely ever find anything in the city I live in.. I do 93% of all my electronics shopping online these days. I would suggest with how picky you are with your releases - you either join the scene and hunt them down off group archive ftp's yourself or suck it up, break out of your scene release OCD bubble, and grab a different copy like the friendly people here are telling you.

A
08-21-2010, 06:21 AM
break out of your scene release OCD bubble, and grab a different copy like the friendly people here are telling you.
Its his freedom to choose/download what he likes,just like you download what you like to download from whatever sources you download from.Ofcourse your opinions/advice is always welcome in any case but dont "tell" a person what to do or not to do,leave the decision for them to make.

Night0wl
08-21-2010, 03:19 PM
I found three great copies of Flight Of The Navigator (1 untouched NTSC, 2 x264 rips PAL/NTSC)

But you rather want scene.

Most of your sub problems come from trying to add PAL subs to NTSC and vice versa.

Presto
08-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Perhaps you need to double the amount of private trackers you have, 21 is clearly not sufficient.

lol87
08-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Wow presto, what a helpful statement. Why don't you cut the crap and keep on topic? I didn't ask you to comment off topic issues here.

Anyway, I'll look for those torrents on Newzbin or on Rapidshare.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 05:34 PM
I didn't ask you to comment off topic issues here.

I don't think that he requires your permission.:unsure:

OK on topic you could request it on FSC .I have every confidence that it would be filled there.

Chief_Garbonzo
08-21-2010, 06:16 PM
break out of your scene release OCD bubble, and grab a different copy like the friendly people here are telling you.
Its his freedom to choose/download what he likes,just like you download what you like to download from whatever sources you download from.Ofcourse your opinions/advice is always welcome in any case but dont "tell" a person what to do or not to do,leave the decision for them to make.

If you read my statement all the way you'd see that I used the word 'suggest'. I don't think there are any rules about someone not being able to suggest something here.

cinephilia
08-22-2010, 12:46 AM
i'm with Chief_Gorgonzola on this one.

gamesover
08-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Just reminded me to watch this film again. Loved it when I was a kid back in the 80s.

He probably wouldn't want it but I found some megaupload links for Flight of the Navigator

Night0wl
08-22-2010, 04:06 AM
There are several, but guess he's afraid to waste use bandwidth or something

There are also way better rips then anything he is looking for, like the ones I posted, but then again, what does the PS3 even play? :wacko:

lol87
08-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Thx Idol, I'll request it on FSC. Unfortunately, I don't have an account on FSC. I think that FSC is known to be a high level tracker, so it's difficult to enter.

Anyway, I'll try also on Newzbin, rapidshare and other places.