PDA

View Full Version : tti invite and request.

imshteam
08-20-2010, 02:47 PM
1 x tti.nu invite.

and for the request, if anyone has a spare revtt account I would be more than happy to get it. Thanks.

BABBY
08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
why do u want account and not invite?

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 03:13 PM

Force of habit?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422097-need-revtt-account

imshteam
08-20-2010, 03:17 PM

Force of habit?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/422097-need-revtt-account

I am requesting it because my country is banned from signing up.

I don't have an account, and I tried to offer staff for it, but apparently no one wants things I have to offer.
So I decided to request it.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 03:40 PM
I am requesting it because my country is banned from signing up.

I don't have an account, and I tried to offer staff for it, but apparently no one wants things I have to offer.
So I decided to request it.
If you are banned from it I doubt if anyone will invite you.:unsure:
Why not just join something that doesn't restrict people from your country from joining?
God knows there are enough similar trackers to choose from.

imshteam
08-20-2010, 04:07 PM
you are right, but I have heard that the request system in revtt is awesome.
I know that I can find almost everything in tl, but the request section is what I am interested in.
according to revtt rules, you can't invited someone from a banned country, but there is no problem to use already existing account.

Quarterquack
08-20-2010, 04:50 PM
There are trackers out there with a better fulfilled request ratio than RevTT. Alternatively, ask for a RevTT invite, and have a friend of yours sign you up the very first time. Most sites that put such limits down don't mind that maneuver. Let your inviter know primarily, of course.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2010, 04:52 PM
you are right, but I have heard that the request system in revtt is awesome.
I know that I can find almost everything in tl, but the request section is what I am interested in.
according to revtt rules, you can't invited someone from a banned country, but there is no problem to use already existing account.

:unsure:I think that means if the account is your own.
Btw you seem to know a lot about RevTT for having never been a member.

anon
08-20-2010, 05:38 PM
:unsure:I think that means if the account is your own.

Heh, was just going to point that out myself. I don't have RevTT's rules at hand, but I doubt they allow account giveaways.

imshteam
08-20-2010, 08:05 PM
There are trackers out there with a better fulfilled request ratio than RevTT. Alternatively, ask for a RevTT invite, and have a friend of yours sign you up the very first time. Most sites that put such limits down don't mind that maneuver. Let your inviter know primarily, of course.

what other good request tracker there are? except of tti which is also nice.

ninja666
08-21-2010, 08:02 AM
Maybe you should try IPT or TL?

imshteam
08-21-2010, 09:51 AM
they don't have a request section.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 12:05 PM
they don't have a request section.

imshteam
08-21-2010, 04:44 PM
ok, and is it any good?

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 05:10 PM
How would I know ? but I suppose it all depends like any other site mainly on what you request anyway. :unsure:

Probably,if you really care ( and I'm dubious of that fact) the best place for movie request fills is pretty much any niche movie tracker. :unsure:

Chief_Garbonzo
08-22-2010, 06:02 AM
I have requested like 5 or 6 things in the past at RevTT and no one ever filled any of them. :( LOL. Trying to get into a site for just the request sections is kinda odd in my opinion. You should look for a tracker dedicated to whatever it is your looking for, then use their request section or make friends in the irc channel and perhaps you may stumble upon it.

imshteam
08-22-2010, 08:21 AM
I have requested like 5 or 6 things in the past at RevTT and no one ever filled any of them. :( LOL. Trying to get into a site for just the request sections is kinda odd in my opinion. You should look for a tracker dedicated to whatever it is your looking for, then use their request section or make friends in the irc channel and perhaps you may stumble upon it.

thanks for the advice, now i understand there is nothing special there. I have several 0day trackers and also tti, I hope it will be enough.

Quarterquack
08-22-2010, 08:41 AM
dh has the best request fulfillment uploaders that I know of.

EDIT: To be fair, I have heard great stuff about FSC's request section and FTWR's old section (which Idol raped, apparently), but considering I know a lot of the dh uploaders myself, I'll tell you now that the extent of "strings" they choose to pull to get some of the material (beyond the average google/ftp search) is beyond unbelievable.

Funkin'
08-22-2010, 09:52 AM
ok, and is it any good?

I've only made a couple requests there, but each one got filled. Where I made a few at RevTT and not one got filled. But that's my personal experience with RevTT. Obviously others must have had better luck.

Besides that, I think FSC has the best request section of any general site I've been a member of.

imshteam
08-22-2010, 12:32 PM
thanks for the advice, but FSC is impossible to get into. I will try to register to digitalhive, I saw that they are open to new signups a couple of days ago.