PDA

View Full Version : SceneXpress opens interviews

Jackuss
08-20-2010, 11:22 PM
From their site

"After much discussion, staff decided the best way to get more users was by interviews.

So here its the chance to your friends join this project (if they got whats needed =p )

So how is this going to work?

-Simple.

Your friends will have to answer this questions:

-When did you start private torrenting?

-Are you a member on other private trackers? If yes, show us some profile links (Don’t hide your stats)

-Do you have a seedbox? If yes, from which company?

-How long do you usually seed the torrents you download?

-How many torrents do you approximately download each month?

-Would you describe yourself as an active member? If yes, why?

-Where are you from?

-Go to www.speedtest.net and take a speed test. You’ll get a unique link that you should paste here:

-What's your email address (incase we decide to invite you)

And email us with the answers to this email: [email protected]

this will last for 4 days..

SeX Crew "

the only good thing on this tracker is the theme, and they have some good fl packs..

n00bz0r
08-21-2010, 02:11 PM
right. thanks jackass jackuss.

Nitti
08-21-2010, 05:38 PM
is this for real?

anon
08-21-2010, 05:41 PM
is this for real?

No, it's just fantasy.

YoYoY
08-21-2010, 06:03 PM
It's like he signed up just to do this !

b3owulf
08-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Just opened their homepage and I fail to see such announcement. Where is it, huh?

Quarterquack
08-21-2010, 06:46 PM
the only good thing on this tracker is the theme

That, too, it only recently became half decent. :whistling

Nitti
08-21-2010, 07:07 PM
@ b3owulf thx for the update

Just opened their homepage and I fail to see such announcement. Where is it, huh?

It was actually there.but it was removed today I think.

@ Jackuss my mistake, i apologize I thought maybe it was phishing

YoYoY
08-21-2010, 07:45 PM

It was actually there.but it was removed today I think.

TONiC
08-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Then again it's not that hard to pass an interview... The staff are probably wanting to increase the userbase by a few thousand; if they aim to achieve this via interviews, then the standard for acceptance is going to be very low due to the manual process.

By the by, I can really only say good things about the site; the pre-times are good - sometimes they beat SCC -, the community is decent - even with less than 4k members-, there is freeleech on lots of packs, and not to mention the design, as well as being built upon a very solid tracker source code (SCTBDev). The only thing that's needed is more members, get those peer statistics up, and that's what they're wanting to do. Remember, the 4k that are still there actually use the site - otherwise they wouldn't be there...

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 08:41 PM
By the by, I can really only say good things about the site; the pre-times are good - sometimes they beat SCC -, the community is decent - even with less than 4k members-, there is freeleech on lots of packs, and not to mention the design.

If you want to work irc into that sentence I think you've just about run the litany for me .:mellow:

TONiC
08-21-2010, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't have posted that if I genuinely did not think the site was not worth joining. If you already have TL, SCC, GFT (list goes on), then you might not find it so useful - but if you're a 15 year old kid just starting to download stuff... Truth is all these sites supply the same stuff, and it does get monotonous - they can only offer so much features.

YoYoY
08-21-2010, 11:29 PM
guys , I'm not syaing this because I'm a member but.
the site is actually pretty decent , it deserves a chance in the bt world.as a starting site , I see it has potentials to be a great tracker in the future.
pre-times exist , they maybe not the best but they are not the worst. I've seem movies uploaded after less than a minute.
they have more than 7000 torrents , and that's also very good for a few-months-old tracker.
I don't have to talk about the design.
The staff is working hard to improve the site.

That was my personal opinion of the site. I don't care if it dies next month or tomorrow , I just like the site :D

Quarterquack
08-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Right, there's nothing wrong with the site. It's actually a good one (minus the db error early on that warded me off). The problem is with the member-base itself, and I don't think anyone can argue that fact. It's got one heck of a unique combination of idiotic spammers, and idiots who are full of themselves and think they are on some 1337 1337 site saying things like "keep the member limit to 2000" or "Im so glad to be part of a secret tracker". And those are quotes from idiots there.

cinephilia
08-22-2010, 12:44 AM
the site is actually pretty decent , it deserves a chance in the bt world
except that they are the ONES that don't give themselves a chance to succeed. they are the ones who repeat the same mistakes which led to the fall of their previous tracker. they can only blame themselves.

Di@monds
08-22-2010, 08:06 AM
the site is actually pretty decent , it deserves a chance in the bt world
except that they are the ONES that don't give themselves a chance to succeed. they are the ones who repeat the same mistakes which led to the fall of their previous tracker. they can only blame themselves.

SCL was decent, this SeX or whatever is just one big fail, upload bot is the same like SCL (missed alot rls), pre ok but so do 100x0day sites, forum inactive, seeders/leechers less than GFT, packs mostly taken from SCC, design a bit similar like SCC beta).

pone44
08-22-2010, 06:27 PM
I did like the old scl. I never registered on the new site. Are interviews still open?

bijoy
08-24-2010, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=cinephilia;3500379]
seeders/leechers less than GFT,

lol, its going too bad for them :-P

b3owulf
08-24-2010, 05:45 PM
SCL was decent, this SeX or whatever is just one big fail, upload bot is the same like SCL (missed alot rls), pre ok but so do 100x0day sites, forum inactive, seeders/leechers less than GFT, packs mostly taken from SCC, design a bit similar like SCC beta).
ScL was decent only in the beginning. SeX is no fail (yet?), they're still alive and the tracker is developing. No tracker covers every publicly available Scene rls, btw FTN and FSC do miss a shitload of releases too. Forum is just like every other 0day meaningless spammerland. And peering activity is actually better than on GFT. And you must be blind to compare SCC's and SeX's desing. All trakcer have virtually the same design, same buttons with different graphics on the top.

bijoy
08-26-2010, 01:30 PM
looks like you a good lover of SeX!

gamesover
08-27-2010, 08:07 AM
I haven't been getting a lot of SeX lately lol

Stabber
08-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Feels like a scenelife dejavu . Whatever they do i don't think they will manage to get the activity they need

bijoy
08-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Feels like a scenelife dejavu . Whatever they do i don't think they will manage to get the activity they need

yup,very true cause there are 100s of other 0day trackers

anon
08-27-2010, 01:03 PM

And I left my SeX to die after I had a l- argh.

Quarterquack
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM

And I left my SeX to die after I had a l- argh.

Would you say it was a premature death?

anon
08-27-2010, 05:48 PM
I haven't bothered to check whether they waited 42 days. :lol: