PDA

View Full Version : KG giveaway

gamesover
08-21-2010, 08:13 PM
First rule: you can't be askj. Seriously though, if you've had an account before don't apply.

Speedtest, ratio proofs, and tell me something you like about movies. Karagarga is definitely for movie lovers.

You have to post in this thread if you want to apply. No PMs.

Edit:

Seeing how my last giveaway topic went offtopic I've decided to change the rules. I'm keeping this closed except to bump it from time to time.
If anyone wants to apply they can do so in a PM to me.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2010, 08:36 PM
First rule: you can't be askj. Seriously though, if you've had an account before don't apply.

Speedtest, ratio proofs, and tell me something you like about movies. Karagarga is definitely for movie lovers.

If this thread goes offtopic I will close it this time and not give out any invites,

What I like about movies:freedom of expression.:unsure:

gamesover
08-21-2010, 08:53 PM
LOL I see your point. Still hoping this thread stayes ontopic though.

Cabalo
08-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Karagarga has a decent trade value, I'm sure you will have some applicants (and quite a few PMs of some who don't wish to be scrutinized in public).

gamesover
08-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Karagarga has a decent trade value, I'm sure you will have some applicants (and quite a few PMs of some who don't wish to be scrutinized in public).

They will have to post in this thread if they want to apply.

anon
08-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Karagarga has a decent trade value

Does it? PUs can have up to 4 invites at any time, which I thought made the place non-l33t. You learn something new every day, I guess... :lol:

gamesover
08-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Seeing how my last giveaway topic went offtopic I've decided to change the rules. I'm keeping this closed except to bump it from time to time.
If anyone wants to apply they can do so in a PM to me.

gamesover
08-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Let's see if this bump works or if its double-merged. I'll keep this open for now. You can apply in the thread or PM me, whichever.

anon
08-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Let's see if this bump works or if its double-merged.

If you wait at least 12 hours between bumps (as per this section's rules), they shouldn't be auto-merged. :)

gamesover
09-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Still giving away a KG invite to someone who loves movies.

Quarterquack
09-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Everybody loves movies. :dabs:

gamesover
09-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Everybody loves movies. :dabs:

Okay, I mean not the type of movies you can find at SCC or any other 0day tracker. Not just new movies, but the classics and the forgotten gems. It's not like I need a total film buff, just somebody who watches a lot of movies of all types. Anybody who applies for KG should know what they are applying for. It's not your mainstream movie tracker.