PDA

View Full Version : TT Donations

minaelsafah
08-22-2010, 02:09 PM
ok they fixed it

Cabalo
08-22-2010, 02:23 PM
How many invites do you get for trade/selling when you donate?

minaelsafah
08-22-2010, 03:31 PM
stupid informer you are so n00b. don't spam here unless u have good answer to give

Burnsy
08-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Was it not a legitimate question then? :)

minaelsafah
08-22-2010, 03:38 PM
nah huh..

anon
08-22-2010, 03:58 PM
hi
how do i donate to trancetraffic? at the donate page i can only see subscribes

Why don't you ask a TT staff member on the tracker? They'll probably give you a faster answer.

minaelsafah
08-22-2010, 04:01 PM
hi

Why don't you ask a TT staff member on the tracker? They'll probably give you a faster answer.
cause they won't
i asked already 5 times at the irc

Cabalo
08-22-2010, 04:57 PM
stupid informer you are so n00b. don't spam here unless u have good answer to give
:O
Sorry, please don't report me to the staff. Won't do it again.

I wonder how long will it take for someone to go to their IRC and ask who is the guy that asked a lot of times for the donations. And what would happen if they are told he is a trader at a certain forum called FST and direct him to this thread...

Burnsy
08-22-2010, 05:09 PM
OP, you sure it's definitely not a legitimate question then? :)

Quarterquack
08-22-2010, 05:13 PM
You can hit the donate button instead of the subscribe. There's two bloody buttons on the donate page. One of which you don't need. How fucking hard is it to press the second button?

b3owulf
08-22-2010, 05:13 PM
hi
how is that i can pick an ammount and donate normally as mentioned there
Go to /donate.php and hit https://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/donate.gif button. That's too obvious to be missed...

How many invites do you get for trade/selling when you donate?
It depends on the the wishes of the staff since they distribute all invites manually. Usually you can request invites on 2nd month of VIP membership (costs 50 bucks once or 10$/month subscription). If you donate >=50$ you can expect 1 (or even 2, but that's rare) invite to be given immediately.

1000possibleclaws
08-22-2010, 05:16 PM
You guys sure TT even cares about trading, or is it just an assumption? Have never seen them make it into an issue, and it's not bolded in their rules or anything.

also, what ringhunter said. don't really see how it could be more straightforward than it already is.

Daniel_30
08-22-2010, 11:34 PM

Don't worry he just stupid guy and spam me in every thread i posted before, Do you know why? he has psych problem in respect others so instead waste your time with him ignore his f*ckin face, Because he belong to those ppl who see the others from above mountain as the look that owned in Hitler against Jewish @Hate nothing more

ca_aok
08-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Damn, traders are easily butthurt.

minaelsafah
08-22-2010, 11:39 PM

Don't worry he just stupid guy and spam me in every thread i posted before, Do you know why? he has psych problem in respect others so instead waste your time with him ignore his f*ckin face, Becase he belong to those ppl who see the others from above mountain as the look that owned in Hitler against Jewish @Hate nothing more

lmao
obviously has no damn life. his mother must be proud

IdolEyes787
08-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Don't worry he just stupid guy and spam me in every thread i posted before, Do you know why? he has psych problem in respect others so instead waste your time with him ignore his f*ckin face, Becase he belong to those ppl who see the others from above mountain as the look that owned in Hitler against Jewish @Hate nothing more

lmao
obviously has no damn life. his mother must be proud

I guess what they say is true then,that you can't be too stupid to live.:mellow:

Quarterquack
08-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Don't worry he just stupid guy and spam me in every thread i posted before, Do you know why? he has psych problem in respect others so instead waste your time with him ignore his f*ckin face, Because he belong to those ppl who see the others from above mountain as the look that owned in Hitler against Jewish @Hate nothing more

Even though it wasn't aimed at me. Thank you. I needed something that goes in my signature so complicated that people double-take while reading it.

ca_aok
08-22-2010, 11:51 PM
damn, traders are easily butthurt.

lmao
obviously has no damn life. His mother must be proud
q.e.d.

minaelsafah
08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
I guess what they say is true then,that you can't be too stupid to live.:mellow:

rofl, the monkey has succeeded to respond

ca_aok
08-23-2010, 12:18 AM
The irony being that in your failure of a quote, you failed to properly respond.

Burnsy
08-23-2010, 12:23 AM
The irony being that in your failure of a quote, you failed to properly respond.

See... I was gonna point that out, apart from the fact he/she may have recognised the fact then corrected the error... thus depriving the more astute members of the board the opportunity to have a laugh at the irony :)

Ah well.... here's hoping :lol:

Cabalo
08-23-2010, 12:38 AM
You can hit the donate button instead of the subscribe. There's two bloody buttons on the donate page. One of which you don't need. How fucking hard is it to press the second button?
Not every monkey can learn even the most simple tricks.
We need more bananas, this is getting crowded with monkeys.

minaelsafah
08-23-2010, 12:44 AM
guess u r the biggest monkey. since u r using same jokes that others have used earlier

Quarterquack
08-23-2010, 12:46 AM
10 print

we need more bananas, this is getting crowded with monkeys.

20 print

guess u r the biggest monkey. Since u r using same jokes that others have used earlier

30 go to 10

EDIT: But I guess the irony of minael's quote will be lost on my awesome BASIC skills.

Burnsy
08-23-2010, 12:48 AM
:lol:

Cabalo
08-23-2010, 01:01 AM

Quarterquack
08-23-2010, 01:04 AM

This looks shopped.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal_kingdom/animal_images/Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

legoland
08-23-2010, 01:58 AM
guess u r the biggest monkey. since u r using same jokes that others have used earlier
i rather call him Chimpanzee

ca_aok
08-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Three years of lurking and you make that your first post? :lol:

IdolEyes787
08-23-2010, 02:27 AM

In the jungle we have a saying that goes "Oww oww ah ah" which roughly translates as " an insult loses much of it's desired effect if you have no respect for the person that gives it ".

n00bz0r
08-23-2010, 02:49 AM

rofl..you certainly don't have any fucking idea what is happening around you, right?

Quarterquack
08-23-2010, 04:43 AM
In the jungle we have a saying that goes "Oww oww ah ah"

So that's where Kanye gets his lyrics.