PDA

View Full Version : Pedros btmusic help

CPC464
08-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi earlier in the year the company i work for asked my if i would go over to denmark to work at a new Plant they had just opened which they were having problems with.

It was supposed to be for 1 month, but turned into almost 5 months, with very few visits home.

During this time my pedros account has been deleted. i didn't notice until i checked my email to see one saying my pedros account will be deleted in 7 days, unfortunately i was about 3 weeks late :(

Some may say its my own fault i should have parked it or let staff know etc but i was working away from home missing my familly. when i did come home seeing my children were more important.

i have lost a few accounts during this time away, but this one is the one i am more bothered about. i cant go on irc because their irc requires site nickname and password - as my account is deleted this doesn't work.

i am not trying to scam anyone here lol, i did have an account there and still have all emails from signup to deletion notice.

i just wondered if anyone here knew of a way to contact staff, of if there was an active staff memebr here.

cheers

aen
08-23-2010, 09:52 AM
banned@siteurl :)

wltan
08-23-2010, 11:54 AM
will IP country change be banned on btmusic?
if not,you can login when you are in denmark

n00bz0r
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
will IP country change be banned on btmusic?
if not,you can login when you are in denmark
How difficult is it to understand simple coherent sentences?
The OP is talking in past tense. He has already LOST his account.

During this time my pedros account has been deleted. i didn't notice until i checked my email to see one saying my pedros account will be deleted in 7 days, unfortunately i was about 3 weeks late :(

Anyway, getting back on topic. The only other way to join pedro's again is to find an invite. An account once deleted is deleted. Thats about it.

wltan
08-23-2010, 12:34 PM
How difficult is it to understand simple coherent sentences?
The OP is talking in past tense. He has already LOST his account.

I am sorry,I just give some advice,so when others see it,they will do it like this in order not to get deleted

anon
08-23-2010, 12:49 PM
If the account is deleted (which it appears to be the case), there's nothing you can do except finding another invite, because your details will have been wiped from the database.

If it's disabled, you can send them an e-mail. I always forget whether the address was banned or disabled at btmusic.eu.

vaccarossa
08-27-2010, 07:50 PM
CPC464, if your account was just recently deleted you should contact the staff at the banned@ address and state your case.

tjheller
09-12-2010, 06:31 PM
just get in touch with pedro - he should be accessible

anon
09-12-2010, 06:37 PM
just get in touch with pedro - he should be accessible

How would he do that, if he can't even access his account?

At least take some time to skim through the first post before you jump on spamming, please.

tjheller
09-12-2010, 06:54 PM
if he was a member he would know that pedro's email is about the easiest thing to remember and completely intuitive.

lol - and your above response was completely vacuous of any information whatsoever. bravo!

@CPC464 sorry for bickering on your thread - if you need help at pedro's send me a PM and i'll try and help you take care of it.

anon
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM
if he was a member he would know that pedro's email is about the easiest thing to remember and completely intuitive.

I don't see why members have to know the e-mail where to ask for help with disabled accounts. I posted the address above, anyway.

lol - and your above response was completely vacuous of any information whatsoever. bravo!

Look who's talking. Did you take a look at your own post history? :rolleyes:

RayJuniored
09-12-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm with anon, I'm on Pedro's and I don't even know his e-mail. Why the fuck would I care to know it anyways?

gamesover
09-14-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm with anon, I'm on Pedro's and I don't even know his e-mail. Why the fuck would I care to know it anyways?

+2 I've been a member for several years and I also didn't even know he had his email listed anywhere on the site. The easiest solution, and it sounds like tjheller has offered to do it for you, is to have someone who is also a member there talk to staff. Hopefully he knows the staff and has a little pull with them. If the deletion was some kind of misunderstanding and not a serious rule infraction, then you could talk your way back in. I used to talk a lot with one of the head staff there and I found her to be a very cool person.

Ulfson
09-26-2010, 01:50 AM
banned (at) btmusic DOT eu or "ModNick" (at) btmusic DOT eu is e-mails that work. Replace the (at) with @, and DOT with . and "ModNick" with a mod Nickname ;)