08-24-2010, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRn1m0VUeps

Word.

Something Else
08-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Enjoy it. Enjoy it before it gets taken down by the man. :sadwalk:

Something Else
08-24-2010, 01:48 AM
The voice-over style reminded me of Koyaanisqatsi.

1000possibleclaws
08-24-2010, 03:47 AM
What do you think of the stuff after Less Talk? Saw em a couple years ago and had the impression they had become way too 'metal' and almost left midset. But I do enjoy Supporting Caste so I may go back and give those middle albums another chance.

ps: should be a Weakerthans /FYP split, this (at least in spirit) ain't Propagandhi no more.

brotherdoobie
08-24-2010, 06:59 AM
What do you think of the stuff after Less Talk? Saw em a couple years ago and had the impression they had become way too 'metal' and almost left midset. But I do enjoy Supporting Caste so I may go back and give those middle albums another chance.

ps: should be a Weakerthans /FYP split, this (at least in spirit) ain't Propagandhi no more.

I've enjoyed all of, Propagandhi's, The Weakerthans, and F.Y.P's albums; all offshoots and splinters, too.

BTW, Thanks for the bio lesson. :mellow:

brotherdoobie
08-24-2010, 07:03 AM
The voice-over style reminded me of Koyaanisqatsi.

Have I told you that I'm glad to see you around, dude. You sexy panther, you. :smilie4:

Something Else
08-27-2010, 02:31 AM
You have now. Thanks, the sex-panther is mutual. BD is the sort of chap I could have a peaceful zoot and a game of backgammon with.