PDA

View Full Version : Indexing Site with best retention

rimmi2002
08-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi I haven't used newsgroups for 2+ years now and was thinking of getting back to them. I previously used newzbin.com for indexing services. They had very good retention times and search engines.

Now looking through the sticky in this forum there are many other options. I also heard newzbin was in some sort of legal battle. Someone else told me the nzbmatrix is better than newzbin. They have ~$10 VIP fee. What is there retention time as a VIP remember? Non-VIP is a only 20 days. Any other recommendations on which site has the best retention/cost benefit.

I mainly want to find nzbs without much hassle and don't mind paying a little for it if I have to. Thanks for your help.

rimmi2002
08-26-2010, 05:10 AM
any word if the VIP registration at nzbmatrix is worth it when compared to the free services at nzbindex and binsearch? Please advice. Thanks.

Rogi
08-27-2010, 01:57 PM
nzbs.org has 800 days retention. no charge.

Downloader
09-01-2010, 06:28 PM
You'll probably be fine with free indexers, but I just feel im getting more by paying for nzbmatrix :s

captive
09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
i use matrix too, but i find nzbs.org rss feed is verygood, so i use that for my rss feed and it grabs everything like clockwork for two years nearly now.more stable too.

crazydogman
09-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Stick with free nzb indexers. If you can't find it then you can always try a different nzb index site.

Beck38
09-11-2010, 03:29 AM
About the best 'pure' (auto-collects rar parts, so doesn't rely on those carbon-based lifeforms to actually do anything except POST), is Newleech.com. Totally free.

Nzbmatrix kind of pick up when Newzbin ran into trouble, does a fair job (but of course relies on those pesky humans).

liliglobe
09-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi friends, I am a Trainer, work part-time in a pvt. co. in Florida. I have some extra time in a day. Do you have any suggestion to utilize this time for some extra money?