PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Arab religious tracker

marksman
08-25-2010, 02:24 PM
i'm not sure which site offers that, but if there is a tracker that offers the latest arabic religious shows,lessons, etc..i'd be very interested :),

thank you.

capo
08-25-2010, 03:16 PM
U can try this one
http://www.islamictorrents.net/signup.php
maybe that what u want

senegal
08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
http://www.tunisiagate.net/signup.php?

Burnsy
08-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam?

Just an observation, no offence intended...

senegal
08-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam?

:lol:

marksman
08-26-2010, 02:25 AM

you see..you made 2 regular mistakes

you took arab for islam, which is a major mistake, shows a little bit of ignorance :), i didnt mention the word islam in my post

you took an avatar seriously, dude..chill..its just an avatar..

and dont worry, none taken.

and thanks for the links, they have the exact stuff i needed :), thanks alot guys

cinephilia
08-26-2010, 02:50 AM
yes, just you.

the sniper is meant to shoot the infidels :coffee:

YoYoY
08-26-2010, 06:06 PM
yes, just you.

oh , come on. It's just an avatar. grow up people

Burnsy
08-26-2010, 08:21 PM

you took arab for islam, which is a major mistake, shows a little bit of ignorance :), i didnt mention the word islam in my post

Hmmm... you seem to have made an assumption of what I took from the previous posts :)

Display of ignorance? I'd disagree, I think maybe someone else might have displayed a mild form of arrogance... assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups..

I just found it funny/ironic that someone, with a sniper as an avatar, and asking for arab religious shows was pointed towards Islamic Torrents, not really ignorant when making an observation is it? Did I draw any correlation between Islam and the term 'arab'? Or are you drawing your own conclusion?

Didn't I just look at what had been posted before me and find it funny? :)

yes, just you.

Irony... dontcha just luvs it??? :)

marksman
08-28-2010, 12:16 AM

Hmmm... you seem to have made an assumption of what I took from the previous posts :)

Display of ignorance? I'd disagree, I think maybe someone else might have displayed a mild form of arrogance... assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups..

I just found it funny/ironic that someone, with a sniper as an avatar, and asking for arab religious shows was pointed towards Islamic Torrents, not really ignorant when making an observation is it? Did I draw any correlation between Islam and the term 'arab'? Or are you drawing your own conclusion?

Didn't I just look at what had been posted before me and find it funny? :)

yes, just you.

Irony... dontcha just luvs it??? :)

please, dont try to use exaggerated English words so that your words would sound wiser, there were 2 links posted before your post, an islamic web site, and a non-islamic website,both majorly in arabic, which covers my topic.. so whatever it is u said made absolutely no sense in my own opinion

and u exactly said "Hmmm... is it just me who see's any irony in someone with a sniper as an avatar wanting to learn more about Islam? "
does that really concern the posts previous to you, or the original topic?...go figure!..

and please, i'm not tryin to be arrogant really, i'm sorry if my words sounded that way, i just found you making a regular mistake, and i made a simple Observation ;), just like you did, but you just refuse to accept it

anyway, lets drop the whole thing,no hard feelings dude..