PDA

View Full Version : TT Invite Lottery

YoYoY
08-25-2010, 05:16 PM
The main page :

"Ok guys, today we will be doing a lottery. Some of you may have noticed we increased our max user total to 10,000 on the tracker and there will be 2,000 lucky users who receive a free invite, so check your mailbox! If you don't win this time, don't worry - we might run another lottery once we fill up the 2k vacant spots. Only those who have been here for at least 3 years have been selected into the random pool, and you must be a user/poweruser/VIP. Staff is not able to win ;) "

good luck trance lovers.

IdolEyes787
08-25-2010, 05:29 PM
If only trance wasn't shite.

Burnsy
08-25-2010, 05:33 PM

I've loads of happy memories growing up to that music in the 90's... I loved it, still think it's ok too, except I don't have the time these days to sift through the amount of shite being released to find the 'good stuff' anymore :(

YoYoY
08-25-2010, 05:38 PM

well , it's not..:)

I've loads of happy memories growing up to that music in the 90's... I loved it, still think it's ok too, except I don't have the time these days to sift through the amount of shite being released to find the 'good stuff' anymore :(

I agree , good stuff are kinda to find now.but they still exist :D

IdolEyes787
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM

It's just that you aren't on drugs anymore ergo the difference in perception.
That and everyone is pretty much talentless bums now, take your pick.

I would argue the point but you are clearly delusional.:)

Edit that :Every genre of music no matter how self-absorbingly bad is by mere chance probably going to produce a gem here and there.

YoYoY
08-25-2010, 05:45 PM

I would argue the point but you are clearly delusional.:)

Well , then. we better not argue cause the thread isn't about trance. besides , I like good trance so whatever you say won't convince me to hate it :) .

Burnsy
08-25-2010, 05:49 PM

Yeah I'd submit to that argument, but would also add that even though there haven't been any illegal substances coursing through these veins in decades... there's still a few albums/tracks/mixes I've come across every so often that have been amazing.

I eventually settled on favouring more uplifting trance, vocal trance and even enjoyed just downloading the 'Best Of...' mixes too as, like you so succinctly pointed out, a lot of people releasing today are just plain shit/talentless or trying to take a genre and mould it into something they believe it should be... why? It was amazing for the last 20 years, stop fucking about with it now... :lol: Sometimes progression and trying to improve things just doesn't work :)

IdolEyes787
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Well , then. we better not argue cause the thread isn't about trance. besides , I like good trance so whatever you say won't convince me to hate it :) .

I'm not attempting to.:unsure:
I like some reality TV but the difference is I at least know that it is total shite.

Also btw I'm only ( sort of ) joking .Your taste or lack there of in music is as valid ,actually since I have no pretense of any expertise,probably more valid than mine .

Anyway if I wasn't pithy people would just post lame "wow good to hear" crap and that wouldn't be any fun would it?

YoYoY
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM

I'm not attempting to.:unsure:
I like some reality TV but the difference is I at least know that it is total shite.

Also btw I'm only ( sort of ) joking .Your taste or lack there of in music is as valid ,actually since I have no pretense of any expertise,probably more valid than mine .

Anyway if I wasn't pithy people would just post lame "wow good to hear" crap and that wouldn't be any fun would it?

I never take any talking here seriously :P , it's just news I wanted to post :) .

I know , it wouldn't be fun to the "wow good to hear" , I totally agree :)

susiserken
08-25-2010, 06:23 PM

The only genre in trance that still has some soul left in it is psytrance and other psy sub genres... true story :P

senegal
08-25-2010, 06:35 PM
I like minimal.

Speedo
08-26-2010, 12:08 AM
I like minimal.

That made laugh like nothing else. Yeah! Fuck those sound people. I'm with you buddy!

bigdaddydude
08-26-2010, 12:31 AM
I love trance music! I guess users will soon post their TT requests soon.

YoYoY
08-26-2010, 12:59 AM

I actually see some trading going on :P

n00bz0r
08-26-2010, 03:08 AM

hah
thats one thing you can be sure of. :lol:

7th
08-26-2010, 03:21 AM
gosh, I think I never heard a trance music in my whole life! =|
By the way, my numbers to the lottery are 43 52 13 27 08... Please, let me know if I get any price!

Night0wl
08-26-2010, 08:12 AM

Actually I would think most TTzens, with more than three years on there, would value their own account more than that. You are responsible for anyone you invite.

I doubt we will see that many trade threads, because if you stay active on a pure EDM tracker for three years, odds are you like EDM quite a bit.

Cut-Copy-Paste
08-26-2010, 09:20 AM
I doubt we will see that many trade threads, because if you stay active on a pure EDM tracker for three years, odds are you like EDM quite a bit.

As long as it is "high" level tracker traders/collectors wont mind maintain a account for dis long :unsure::unsure:

Stabber
08-26-2010, 09:26 AM
I hope that the invites will go to the true trance fans but i doubt it since most traders will most propably trade them

b3owulf
08-26-2010, 10:08 AM
I hope that the invites will go to the true trance fans but i doubt it since most traders will most propably trade them
Ofc traders will trade lol Just the fact - all those TTzens who've been at TT for such a long time (3 yrs and more) are traders mostly. Well ok, not mostly, but a big numer of them are gonna trade for sure.

A
08-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.Calling what others like "shite" or comments like "trance is shite" is just the same as someone else calling your likes on music/movies "shite".Then again you judge Music/Movies by your standards of what you like or not.Isint it stupid?Or do you think,the movies you like and the music you enjoy are the defining standards of what "good" music/movies is?I hope I am not being (N/n)azi :unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-26-2010, 12:24 PM
No in this case you are being silly.
I already stated pretty much the same thing about "who am I to judge" in that sentence you quoted.:mellow:Try getting a grown-up to read it to you if you are still having trouble understanding it. I also even went further than that in admitting that some of the things I enjoy ( judging my own taste here so no one has to ) are acknowledged shit and it doesn't bother me :happy:. Point being why should anything anyone else has to say make any difference in what I do if I enjoy doing it?The same should apply (which when sort of the point of my original dig :unsure:) to the Opie.

For the record though,yes I do think that the movies I like are the defining standard for what is good.:)

Btw that post of yours was a welcome change from the lame bt talk but it was still pretty much shite.

A
08-26-2010, 12:37 PM
I already stated pretty much the same thing about "who am I to judge" in that sentence you quoted.Try getting a grown-up to read it to you if you are still having trouble understanding it.
Its hard to make out between you giving a thoughtful comment and plain stupidity because in both cases you talk the same way.So pardon me for misinterpreting the previous comment.

As for:

For the record though,yes I do think that the movies I like are the defining standard for what is good.:)
No in this case you are being silly. :)

IdolEyes787
08-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Its hard to make out between you giving a thoughtful comment and plain stupidity because in both cases you talk the same way.So pardon me for misinterpreting the previous comment.:wub:
It was thoughtful stupidity.

As for:

No in this case you are being silly. :)

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth" .
I hope that you are insinuating that Sherlock Holmes is a liar?:angry2:

YoYoY
08-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Invites did the job , the site is getting new users very fast.

sake
08-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Congratulations for the winners :)

The_Martinator
08-26-2010, 06:41 PM
It's hard to tell what is sarcasm over tha great interwebs.

Trance is still shite, though. All the real music lovers listen to Lady Gaga nowadays anyway... :P

Quarterquack
08-26-2010, 07:22 PM

Errr, I don't think the rate is that staggering. Actually, I'd say barely anyone was invited.

IdolEyes787
08-26-2010, 07:57 PM
And they're all shitty.

YoYoY
08-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Errr, I don't think the rate is that staggering. Actually, I'd say barely anyone was invited.

99 unconfirmed users , that's pretty good :). wait a couple of days , don't forget that TT users were less than 8000 by 200 or 300 hundred so it'll take time :)

And they're all shitty.

You're weird :P

LubTheStaringCat
08-26-2010, 08:08 PM
It's hard to tell what is sarcasm over tha great interwebs.

Trance is still shite, though. All the real music lovers listen to Lady Gaga nowadays anyway... :P

Your admitting you listen to Lady Gaga :ghey:

I mist out by a few weeks, maybe I'll make the next "LOTTERY"

ca_aok
08-26-2010, 11:48 PM
I think IdolEyes is implying he wants an invite :o

My tastes in that area are generic enough that What/Waffles are fine, but I'm sure it'll be nice for people who are truly interested in joining for the trade value music.

IdolEyes787
08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
I think IdolEyes is implying he wants an invite :o

My tastes in that area are generic enough that What/Waffles are fine, but I'm sure it'll be nice for people who are truly interested in joining for the trade value music shite.

If all it took to get invited to a tracker was to unnecessarily bad-mouth sites and belittle people then I think we both know that I would already be a member of every place by now .:O

Besides I prefer my zombies to be in movies and I'm already a member of TTT (http://www.thenew3t.com/)which btw has real racers unlike what some of you lame fucks think you are *.

(http://www.thenew3t.com/)* my way of petitioning for E****

(http://www.thenew3t.com/)Which is no doubt also shite.
(http://www.thenew3t.com/)Unless it's dedicated to Biafran Suomisaundi minimalist Gregorian chants which coincidentally is my favorite genre. Errrr sub-genre.
(http://www.thenew3t.com/)

Chief_Garbonzo
08-28-2010, 05:18 AM
hehe.. I didn't catch it the first time, your sneaky IdolEyes! It's not shite!! Its my most listened to genre. :) I bet I could introduce you to a few edm tracks that would make you smile, and you'd be like "I like this!! I need more!! Must pm the Chief nows!!" :D

ip_ipl_bit
08-28-2010, 07:22 AM
it is a good new may be get ...

b3owulf
08-28-2010, 11:29 AM
it is a good new may be get ...

Swepsycho???

IdolEyes787
08-28-2010, 11:40 AM
hehe.. I didn't catch it the first time, your sneaky IdolEyes! It's not shite!! Its my most listened to genre. :) I bet I could introduce you to a few edm tracks that would make you smile, and you'd be like "I like this!! I need more!! Must pm the Chief nows!!" :D

I would be happy to proven wrong .Contrary to persona here I'm pretty open-minded .Post some names here and I'll find them on grooveshark or youtube and since I have absolutely no taste download them in incredibly bad rips and listen to them while exercising.:yup:

Presto
08-28-2010, 05:38 PM

x2