PDA

View Full Version : Awaesome Tv show .... need help

itsmansoorali
08-26-2010, 01:23 PM
hello guyz is there an awesome tv show just like Seinfeld .... plzz post ur views ...

Anyone ???????? Know????

dNA
08-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld. CYE was funnier imho

IdolEyes787
08-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld.

No it isn't.
Larry David who writes and stars in CYE co-created Seinfeld (along obviously with Jerry ) and wrote numerous episodes ( notably maybe the best -The Contest) as well as playing the oft heard but never seen George Steinbrenner but Jason Alexander played George Costanza.
David is allegedly the inspiration for the character though just as Kramer and Elaine supposedly have real life counterparts .

dNA
08-27-2010, 11:52 AM
ok, here goes ...

Seinfeld = himself
Kramer = Kenny Kramer (actually set up a Kramer reality tour in NYC)
Elaine = Carol Leifer (comedienne recently appeared on Celebrity Apprentice)
George = Larry David

The show was actually shopped around by Larry David, not Seinfeld. He was a more well known comedian at the time though. And Kramer was actually Larry David's neighbor in NYC, not Jerry's.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is actually nothing like Seinfeld, but has a LOT of George moments in it. After re-reading my first post I guess it does look like I said that show was written by Jason Alexander, whoops.

Larry David was George's father's lawyer in the cape on Seinfeld too. :D All that said, I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is leaps and bounds above Seinfeld, but it's a different kind of humor. Mostly George stuff. ;)

IdolEyes787
08-27-2010, 12:02 PM
After re-reading my first post I guess it does look like I said that show was written by Jason Alexander, whoops.

Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld". As you see it actually doesn't "look like " but rather it's exactly what you said ( try CYE was is written by the same guy upon which the character of George on Seinfeld was based ..... or something that hopefully makes a little more sense than what I just wrote:mellow:).

No soup for you.

itsmansoorali
08-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld". As you see it actually doesn't "look like " but rather it's exactly what you said ( try CYE was is written by the same guy upon which the character of George on Seinfeld was based ..... or something that hopefully makes a little more sense than what I just wrote:mellow:).

No soup for you.

Guyz i need to know any other comedy show just like ...this one ...must be oldies....???

need
08-30-2010, 12:36 PM
I don't know - just watch The Wire - best show ever