PDA

View Full Version : Tracker review requests

CleverMan
08-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi all! I have question
Is there any place here on FST where you can ask for making review of a wanted tracker?
I just joined and seems i'm really noob as stated there, so if i have made stupid thread i hope kind moderators will delete it away without punishing me :unsure:

Cabalo
08-26-2010, 04:40 PM
That's a good idea,
I'll move it to the corresponding section later.

Which ones are you looking for? Ask Hombre, he is the one who usually reviews most places.

Quarterquack
08-26-2010, 04:41 PM
i hope kind moderators will delete it away without punishing me :unsure:

That's not how this forum runs. The reason why the majority of people on this forum enjoy their time here, is that there is minimal censorship. Post anything and everything you want within the norm, and you won't be reprimanded for being yourself.

YoYoY
08-26-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm with you CleverMan , I think it would help me too

anon
08-26-2010, 05:12 PM
That's a good idea,

There's a "request a review" thread in that other forum I frequent. Perhaps you could start such a thread in the reviews section, or rename and move this one. :P

And yeah, FST is the most relaxed place I've had the pleasure of being a member of. :)

CleverMan
08-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for backing, guys!
ringhunter, anon-sbi - really glad to hear that :)

That's a good idea,

Which ones are you looking for? Ask Hombre, he is the one who usually reviews most places.
All right, for now i'm looking for information about PlanetQ, heard it's great full DVDs tracker and asaik it's ex-DVDquorum, spanish, know nothing more. Couldn't find reviews by google as well, maybe prohibited to publish.
I don't know Hombre yet, and anyway, seems i can't send PMs so far.

A
08-26-2010, 05:30 PM
He is the Flash of FST.His avatar and signature is always flashing and making reviews is his hobby,especially of trackers that explicitly prohibits it.

ca_aok
08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Which ones are you looking for? Ask Hombre, he is the one who usually reviews most places steals review images from other blogs/forums and doesn't even write a single word about the tracker he's probably banned from.
Fixed.

7th
08-26-2010, 08:59 PM
His avatar and signature is always flashing

If this guy is who I think he is, you'll know when you see him posting anything... you can't miss it! :wacko:

CleverMan
08-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah i ve seen Hombre made many of tracker reviews out there. Even stolen, good job anyway -poor review is better that no review at all.
And is any chance he gives a look here and try to find info about PlanetQ? Or maybe someone else, i think there must be a man who is a member both here and there :shifty:
Perhaps Planetq is only for the Spanish, i don't know, i'm surprised that no one's interested in it

ca_aok
08-27-2010, 05:51 PM
People here generally only care about foreign language trackers if they're on WTAW :P

anon
08-27-2010, 05:53 PM
People here generally only care about foreign language trackers if they're on WTAW and well-rated by the "Rarity" column :P

Fixed.

ca_aok
08-27-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought that was implied :o

CleverMan
08-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Well i hope it's not very common. And what WTAW exactly means?
Should say, elite tackers are not asways so good when you talk about content

anon
08-27-2010, 07:02 PM
And what WTAW exactly means?

What Trackers Are Worth. It was a thread where trackers were given 1 to 10 rarity "levels". It's no more (those levels have been added to this ("http://filesharingtalk.com/wto/) table, though), but the term stuck.