PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Torrentleech :)

ChelseaManiac
08-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Hii,

I've been actively torrenting for the past four/five years and been on pretty much everyone of the trackers mentioned here for some of that time, though I don't believe in hoarding accounts and I went travelling for a year and now a lot of them deactivated anyway :s haha. Just wondering if anyone could spare me a torrentleech invite. Would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure I could pay you back well soonish :D

Thanksss

Burnsy
08-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Why not try the IRC channels of some of the sites you were registered on before you left? Some sites don't delete the accounts, only disable them for inactivity, and an explanation in the support channels might be enough to get your old accounts back :)

ChelseaManiac
08-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi, thanks for the tip, but yeh ive been to the channels, im pretty happy most of the accounts have gone, i was wasting the slots in their sites, other people probs deserve them more. Torrentleech told me however they completely delete accounts rather than disable them, had a little chat in the irc. cheers again

Cabalo
08-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Instead TL, would you be tempted to join another equally good site, without ratio?
That is something I can arrange you.

db_la_23
08-28-2010, 02:11 AM
wat happened to ur ols TL acct?
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/195448-Blackcats-and-TL-Giveaway

ChelseaManiac
08-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Instead TL, would you be tempted to join another equally good site, without ratio?
That is something I can arrange you.

Hi, I'd love to try your site out. Could you message me some more info? Thanks so much.

wat happened to ur ols TL acct?
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/195448-Blackcats-and-TL-Giveaway

It got deleted for inactivity, turns out torrentleech are ruthless even towards long standing good users ha. But you can see I gave invites away before (after checking the people were good people of course) would be cool if someone could return the favour. Thanks for all the interest.

anon
08-28-2010, 04:11 PM

Great site indeed :yup: Now I'll stop before people think we're talking about FTN :ermm:

turns out torrentleech are ruthless even towards long standing good users ha.

I've lost a very old account to inactivity, also. As far as I know, you can only get pruning immunity by donating.

Tutela
08-28-2010, 10:32 PM
If you PM me some sort of proof you can keep a ratio I'll give you a RevTT invite if you want it.