PDA

View Full Version : (Req) FSC

BABBY
08-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I wanted to be a part of this tracker

frankly speaking i wanted to join it as it is a good ratio less tracker.

I know their are people who will try to scrutinize me and say this and that, but i have one simple thing to say to them, if u can help me, i would be thankful and if u could not, please find some other place to invest your time and post their, please dont post in my thread abusing me.

I know that my chances of getting invite are very less, but as this section is becoming boring without anything really happening, i thought of making myself scrutinized in front of all :lol:

Anyway if anyone can help and if anyone wants any type of clarification, please ask for the same.

I will try to keep this thread open till my tolerance limit is reached of getting scrutinized.:pinch:

come on now please start posting :P, i was just joking :)

The_Martinator
08-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Finally you revealed your true colors. Muahaha!! All kidding aside, you didn't give any reasons as to why you'd want to be a member there.

Anyway, good luck!

BABBY
08-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Martinator, i always thought u as one of my good friends, when u were not around i used to ask about u, I have shown my true colors? i am the same from day one, u are thinking wrong

anyway no problem after all such type of situations tells us who are our real friends and who are not, and who understands us and who does not.
i still respect u, what ever you say and what ever u think of me, i am not telling this for gaining your support and i am not licking u, just telling u the truth.

No clarification is given by me, because i think i am not going to get it, and if some one will really want to help me, he will ask for it or pm me, otherwise most of the people people will post and pass by

Tutela
08-28-2010, 11:27 AM
I can't wait for a tracker where I can download..... nothing copyrighted.... oh wow, that's disappointing.

IdolEyes787
08-28-2010, 11:33 AM
No clarification is given by me, because i think i am not going to get it, and if some one will really want to help me, he will ask for it or pm me, otherwise most of the people people will post and pass by

True dat but sort of negates the whole purpose of making this thread then doesn't it?

I will add though that some hint as to why that particular tracker wouldn't hurt in your quest even though admittedly it's hard to write anything that hasn't been written a thousand times before and as such that doesn't come off as artificial........so maybe you're right and it's better not to do it.

PS Martin he never asked about you,at least not in public.True story.:(

BABBY
08-28-2010, 12:33 PM
anyway i think i got a person who can help me