PDA

View Full Version : have E**W

Asterix
08-29-2010, 12:33 AM
have E**W invite in my email need hdbits.org accout or invite.or TT account buffred

Pm me.....

IdolEyes787
08-29-2010, 12:44 AM
What the fuck is E asterisk,asterisk W ?
I mean seeing as you are breaking the rules by trading the invite I hardly think it matters if you go the further inch and give the full name .
Sort of the equivalent a fat person eating a cheeseburger while drinking diet soda isn't it?

Christ if you can't spell the name correctly what kind of confidence do you think that promotes that you even have the invite?

YoYoY
08-29-2010, 01:02 AM
have E**W invite in my email need hdbits.org accout or invite.or TT account buffred

Well , if he means E. the one that we know , then he's probably a scammer because there are 0 unconfirmed users so there aren't any invites out now.

blurayripper
08-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Amazing, for ages I have been hearing these rumors about this joint with the two asterixes in the middle but no one has ever dared whisper the first and last letter in public. I hear it has less than a handful of members, uses a 36 digit pin code system with optical recognition and site location changes daily. I could see some people wanting this and paying any price to get in.

Asterix
08-29-2010, 01:13 AM

Well , if he means E. the one that we know , then he's probably a scammer because there are 0 unconfirmed users so there aren't any invites out now.

you are right mate but i will pm you with the user who get the invite to ask him.....

IdolEyes787
08-29-2010, 01:22 AM

Well , if he means E.
Well if he means E**** I stand by my point that he purportedly being a member should actually know the name.

Also I don't want to (OK a do) rain on anyone's parade but since several members of that site will have taken note of this thread what do you think the odds are that any account giving out an invite in the next day or so is going, along with the invitee , to get banned?

Quarterquack
08-29-2010, 01:24 AM
You know, Idol, you being so close to getting that invite you've been requesting, you should take the leap of faith and trade both your HDB and TT accounts in for this awesome one time offer.

Asterix
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Well , if he means E.
Well if he means E**** I stand by my point that he purportedly being a member should actually know the name.
dude i'm not a member there fck you dont unterstand i have one invite in my emal and that's all i need hdbits.org or TT buffred,