PDA

View Full Version : fastest times for UFC please

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 05:06 AM
What is the fastest site to release UFC fights? I have a MMA tracker but its kinda slow and dont want to wait till 3 am for the release.

Di@monds
08-29-2010, 05:26 AM
usually most of 0day sites but are you talking about p2p rls or scene rls?

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 05:48 AM
just the fastest release what that is.

1000possibleclaws
08-29-2010, 06:25 AM
I would have said SCT, cause if I recall they were pretty good at getting UFC fights that were not just the main events. But the staff called it quits, and I have no idea what current 0day site will pre lots of UFC. Probably a big one, that gets lots of spammy uploads? Nothing I'm a member of..

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 06:36 AM
saf far i tried mma scc tl an FSC & ipt and no luck

Quarterquack
08-29-2010, 06:42 AM
HDBits (caps), digitalhive (fastest), mma-tracker (probably, not a member), and Extremebits (probably, not a member).

EDIT: If you want, I can probably post some upload times for you to compare to MMA-tracker. Just pick a file and give me a heads up by pm or something.

EDIT2: Wait, what's wrong with SCC? I found the largest collection of single UFC 118 releases on there, as opposed to all other places.

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 07:23 AM
looking for UFC.118.PPV.HDTV.XviD
or the single fights edgar vs bj penn. james tony vs randy couture etc dont want old stuff

Enlightened
08-29-2010, 07:46 AM
looking for UFC.118.PPV.HDTV.XviD
or the single fights edgar vs bj penn. james tony vs randy couture etc dont want old stuff

Try This

http://www.fullcontactzone.tv/

Watching it now : Update!!

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 07:55 AM
sweet so much quicker then the other sites.

Enlightened
08-29-2010, 07:59 AM
sweet so much quicker then the other sites.

FCZ is also a kick ass tracker, blazing Fastttttttt!!

invite420
08-29-2010, 01:42 PM
X on XWT is the best for WWE and UFC

hands down fastest release and speeds

xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Frankthetank1
08-29-2010, 03:07 PM
how can you not like UFC?

do people actually watch this shit

mrnobody
08-29-2010, 03:40 PM

that's true. he records and uploads 'em quicker than the rest, for most part. best quality isn't guaranteed tho. but it's still fairly watchable.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2010, 04:28 PM

do people actually watch this shit

Since you asked and this is just a guess mind you but could be the senseless and artless brutality or the blatant homo-eroticism.:idunno:

l33tpirata13
08-29-2010, 04:46 PM

Since you asked and this is just a guess mind you but could be the senseless and artless brutality or the blatant homo-eroticism.:idunno:

Artless? Try watching a GSP fight. Also, I have watched and studied boxing just about all my life, I can tell you that MMA fighters are just as, if not more technical, than boxers. I don't think it's fair that you hate on MMA just because you can't stomach the brutality. Just my two cents.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2010, 05:29 PM

Artless? Try watching a GSP fight. Also, I have watched and studied boxing just about all my life, I can tell you that MMA fighters are just as, if not more technical, than boxers. I don't think it's fair that you hate on MMA just because you can't stomach the brutality. Just my two cents.

As they say "art is in the eye of the beholder " .I am sure that if dogs or roosters could speak they would describe what they are sometimes forced to do as necessitating varying degrees of art and skill too.:mellow:

That said I appreciate that "some" of the fighters especially the judokas are highly trained and skilled but in a fight almost all that skill is used for defense while the offense more often than not deteriorates to simply catching someone with a lucky punch/knee/kick and then using primarily strength ( not pure technique) and pounding them on the ground ( or applying a submission) to an already half defenseless opponent.

As for stomaching the brutality I think that you left out more pertinent part of my statement, the senseless part.:ermm:

Anyway skill,technique ,strength ,heart aside two men rolling around on the ground in lycra shorts is still ghey though whatever you say.Doesn't matter if they are 'fighting" or not. I actually think the gay community has a term for that sort of behavior -"rough trade".

l33tpirata13
08-29-2010, 06:09 PM
As for stomaching the brutality I think that you left out more pertinent part of my statement, the senseless part.

Smashing someone legally for about 9 minutes at a rate of about a million dollars a minute is senseless?

If they were fully clothed in the ring, would it still be ghey?

mrnobody
08-29-2010, 06:48 PM
some people see ghey in everything i guess O.o

elbuitre
08-29-2010, 06:58 PM
I agree with IdolEyes the fights are mostly two dudes grabbing each other on the floor. i'd much rather watch a real martial art fight.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I agree with IdolEyes the fights are mostly two dudes grabbing each other on the floor. i'd much rather watch a real martial art fight.

Thing is that " real " fighting is seldom ,but for the blood-lust, exciting.
Ever watch Jujitsu at the Olympics ? Far cry from Bruce Lee. Same with movie sword-fighting as opposed to fencing. All about precision and speed and economy of motion.
To the layman about as far from thrilling as you can possibly get.

Especially ghey stuff.

If they were fully clothed in the ring, would it still be ghey?

I don't know why but strangely no.
I like track and field but I think if they went back to the way they did it in the original Olympics it would somehow effect my enjoyment of the whole thing.

Smashing someone legally for about 9 minutes at a rate of about a million dollars a minute is senseless?

If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.:unsure:

Btw that whole O.o is really gay.

l33tpirata13
08-29-2010, 07:22 PM

I guess that could be it. I'll admit I may be jaded since I see "real" fights often. But also, maybe that's why I can see skill in being able to take a punch the right way. I still don't think its less of a sport. IMO Bonnar VS Griffin is just a great fight as Barrera VS Morales.

If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.

What if someone was gifted at giving a whomping (or taking one) and they put all their winnings into helping orphanages? Would it still be senseless?

Enlightened
08-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Thing is that " real " fighting is seldom ,but for the blood-lust, exciting.I guess that could be it. I'll admit I may be jaded since I see "real" fights often. But also, maybe that's why I can see skill in being able to take a punch the right way. I still don't think its less of a sport. IMO Bonnar VS Griffin is just a great fight as Barrera VS Morales.

+1.....Bro,,.BTW, have NOT seen Forest Griffin for a while now.

Quarterquack
08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
I have a friend in the preliminary rounds of getting his career started, while I have another who has been doing Brazilian Jujitsu for over 6 years now. In both cases I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it. People don't "cheer" when someone's put in an arm-lock, they do so when the arm breaks. They don't cheer when someone graciously blocks a punch, but they do so when that knuckle finds its target and paints it red.

The sport is an art, as is with any sport, but the problem with its mass criticism lies in the fact that people watch it for the brutality factor. Something about two overgrown monkeys in a cage with no holds barred stimulates some idiots with an abundance of testosterone.

l33tpirata13
08-29-2010, 09:19 PM
+1.....Bro,,.BTW, have NOT seen Forest Griffin for a while now.
Well, he got his ass handed to him in two of his last three and his last fight, with Tito Ortiz, wasn't much to brag about either. I hope I don't have to state the obvious but.....It's sad. It happens to all fighters bro. The shelf life on these fighters is extremely short.

I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it.
I can agree with that statement. It bothers me to see the likes of Paris Hilton and Mandy Moore in the stands. I highly doubt they know what a gogoplata or a omoplata is.

Enlightened
08-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Well, he got his ass handed to him in two of his last three and his last fight, with Tito Ortiz, wasn't much to brag about either. I hope I don't have to state the obvious but.....It's sad. It happens to all fighters bro. The shelf life on these fighters is extremely short.

I appreciate the art that goes into the sport, but unfortunately, that is not why people watch it.
I can agree with that statement. It bothers me to see the likes of Paris Hilton and Mandy Moore in the stands. I highly doubt they know what a gogoplata or a omoplata is.

I hope U are in FSC Fight club, U are very inform & Knowledgeable in MMA.

As far as Paris Hilton,she got to flaunt her Fake tits around with those Male oozing Testosterone to accentuate her slutiness & promote her XXX flick..LOL I guess that will bother allot of ppl.

elbuitre
08-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Ever watch Jujitsu at the Olympics ? Far cry from Bruce Lee. Same with movie sword-fighting as opposed to fencing. All about precision and speed and economy of motion.
To the layman about as far from thrilling as you can possibly get.

Sure it's not as in the movies, but it takes a lot skill, patience, strategy and practice to make a point against your opponent. I did Tae Kwan Do for about 10 years, maybe that's why I can appreciate those fights; They may not be as exciting as Bruce Lee's movies but i'm really sure it's better that watching two fighters humping :wacko:

mojo
08-30-2010, 12:17 AM
lol this thread is all about bitorrent
mma-torrents is very fast on realeses, but scene rips you can get fast on any decent 0-day tracker

Frankthetank1
08-30-2010, 02:33 AM
yeah too bad he was on roids though. I am sure a lot of other fighters are on them too. in MMA

I guess that could be it. I'll admit I may be jaded since I see "real" fights often. But also, maybe that's why I can see skill in being able to take a punch the right way. I still don't think its less of a sport. IMO Bonnar VS Griffin is just a great fight as Barrera VS Morales.

If you aren't living in abject poverty doing anything purely for money ,especially intentionally harming another human being , is about the most senseless thing that you can do.

What if someone was gifted at giving a whomping (or taking one) and they put all their winnings into helping orphanages? Would it still be senseless?

are there invites? i try to register but it wont let me.

that's true. he records and uploads 'em quicker than the rest, for most part. best quality isn't guaranteed tho. but it's still fairly watchable.

coaxial
09-01-2010, 07:26 AM
not sure sorry buddy

anon
09-01-2010, 05:04 PM
not sure

Then don't post? :unsure: