PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good vpn for private trackers

Blackbeard
08-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi,

Well, it seems like acta is gonna pass very soon, so I'm looking for a vpn in swedin or something where they won't accept acta or have the three strike law. I'm looking for one around 16 dollars a month, does not log. And is allowed on private trackers.

And with at least 120gb down and of course a lot of up.

Thanks.

Tv Controls you
08-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Do you mean vps?

If you do mean VPN, it is very hard to find one that doesn't log for real... I used to be involved with a company that claimed not to log, then was exposed a few months later for keeping logs.
Just watch out who your trusting.

ca_aok
08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Get a cheap vps or even a seedbox slice and install OpenVPN on it.

Blackbeard
08-30-2010, 03:17 AM

Don't really care to spend 30 dollars on a vps which I'll never use. I'm just looking for a vpn if anyone knows of one please post and if you don't just ignore this thread

Thanks.

foil
08-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Do these laws ever have any real effect?.I think you're just worrying over nothing.

A
08-30-2010, 03:43 AM

Don't really care to spend 30 dollars on a vps which I'll never use. I'm just looking for a vpn if anyone knows of one please post and if you don't just ignore this thread

Thanks.
Know your stuff atleast before being so full of yourself,he gave a good suggestion.Anyway check https://www.feralhosting.com/

bwayne337
08-30-2010, 06:28 AM
I second AbyBeats.
feralhosting has great support. just get the cheapest plan and they'l open VPS for you on it

Blackbeard
08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Again: I'm only looking for a vpn NOT a vps.

A
08-30-2010, 03:27 PM
A VPS can be used as a VPN by routing all your internet traffic through the box with the added feature of using it as a seedbox and using it on trackers.It is cheaper than VPN.More over you can download stuff to your box and FTP it back to your home.
Now only if you take the time reading something useful like this:http://blog.bytesized-hosting.com/2010/08/30/openvpn-open-registration-win/ ,instead of sticking to "I want VPN even if world is gonna end tomorrow".All VPNs have the problem Tv controls you mentioned,they cant be trusted by their word of not keeping logs.