PDA

View Full Version : Need TTi Upload

RoSsoNeRI
08-30-2010, 12:04 AM
hey lads

I'm in need of TTi upload. I was an Elite user at TTi with over 500 gb buffer but my account got deleted due to inactivity (60 day rule). I got invited back by one of the staff members. Now I want to reach PU asap so I can use my seedhours.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Enlightened
08-30-2010, 10:46 AM
pm me your nick on TTi

BABBY
08-30-2010, 01:11 PM
pm me your nick

anon
08-30-2010, 01:15 PM
pm me your nick on TTi

pm me your nick

Don't fight over it, guys. :happy:

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Dated 02-20-08 02:52 am

hey, could u guys help me to get to pu status on tti?? I would like to use the seedhours i have made. Would be bringing them back here anyways......any help would be appreciated :)

cheers

Would be bringing them back here anyways

And yet you didn't.

Here's a suggestion instead of imposing on the good will of strangers how about you either are satisfied with what you have or do something about it for yourself next time ?

Btw I "only" have 1.2 Tb upload on KG does anyone mind giving me some bonus?

senegal
08-30-2010, 05:27 PM
pm me your username.

RoSsoNeRI
09-16-2010, 06:51 AM

Would be bringing them back here anyways

And yet you didn't.

Here's a suggestion instead of imposing on the good will of strangers how about you either are satisfied with what you have or do something about it for yourself next time ?

Btw I "only" have 1.2 Tb upload on KG does anyone mind giving me some bonus?

WTF r u talking about?? How do u know I didn't bring them back?? I've probably given away atleast 10 TTi invites on here. Just bcuz I don't do public giveaways does not mean I don't give away anything. I've lost numerous accounts due to my public giveaways in the past so now I keep them as discreet as possible. I've given alot here, much more then I have gotten in return (not that im complaining). Check my rep if u got any doubts.

Like I said I lost my account due to inactivity. I could have lied and made up some bullshit but I didn't. Now I just wanna reach PU status to use my seedhours. If u don't know wanna help, no problem, just atleast keep your mouth shut.

pm me your nick on TTi

pm me your nick

pm me your username.

Thanks guys

desmond123
09-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Pm me youres user name

RoSsoNeRI
10-12-2010, 06:10 AM
^^ Thanks.

I just need 40 more gb guys....

anon
10-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I got invited back by one of the staff members. Now I want to reach PU asap so I can use my seedhours.

Why do you exactly want to use those seedhours so badly?

IdolEyes787
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM

And yet you didn't.

WTF r u talking about?? How do u know I didn't bring them back?? I've probably given away atleast 10 TTi invites on here. Just bcuz I don't do public giveaways does not mean I don't give away anything. I've lost numerous accounts due to my public giveaways in the past so now I keep them as discreet as possible. I've given alot here, much more then I have gotten in return (not that im complaining). Check my rep if u got any doubts.

Like I said I lost my account due to inactivity. I could have lied and made up some bullshit but I didn't. Now I just wanna reach PU status to use my seedhours. If u don't know wanna help, no problem, just atleast keep your mouth shut.

I did check your rep and while I was doing that I also made note of the associated dates ( request made- zero rep received thereafter), hence the reason for my previous comment .
If it's not valid then fine I apologize ,but protests to the contrary I guess that no one will ever really know one way or the other will they?

Btw no one ever tell you that it's not polite to tell other people to shut their mouths?

RoSsoNeRI
10-13-2010, 02:13 AM

I did check your rep and while I was doing that I also made note of the associated dates ( request made- zero rep received thereafter), hence the reason for my previous comment .
If it's not valid then fine I apologize ,but protests to the contrary I guess that no one will ever really know one way or the other will they?

Btw no one ever tell you that it's not polite to tell other people to shut their mouths?

I found your first post quite unnecessary and hostile. Hence my somewhat of a rude response. But no matter. Apology accepted. I have no interest or time to quarrel with someone on a forum over a torrent tracker.

I got invited back by one of the staff members. Now I want to reach PU asap so I can use my seedhours.

Why do you exactly want to use those seedhours so badly?

Why would you even ask such a silly question?? Are u at TTi?? What "exactly" do u need seedhours for?? You tell me.

anon
10-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Why would you even ask such a silly question?? Are u at TTi??

No, I'm not. I'm only aware you can obtain invites and maybe other stuff with seedhours. That's why I'm curious to know why you appear to "need" them so badly.

gagamel
10-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Why would you even ask such a silly question?? Are u at TTi??

No, I'm not. I'm only aware you can obtain invites and maybe other stuff with seedhours. That's why I'm curious to know why you appear to "need" them so badly.

@anon-sbi
Seedhour is good system for member having bad connection. (Can remove from download)
But power user+ can use seedhour and pro user+ can invite.