PDA

View Full Version : have hdc

shganghui
08-30-2010, 05:28 AM
many people ask for CHDBITS. but in the certain region , HDC is top 1 , and chd is NO. 2 . (resourse , peers , PTers, capacities....., any content)

HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD , Never heard HDC member want CHD. so PM with your offer.

anon
08-30-2010, 01:12 PM
HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD

Is its quality directly proportional to joining difficulty now? Because the last time I was a member there, the place was basically dead (after WiKi left them), which led me to delacct.php. Has that changed?

shganghui
08-31-2010, 02:01 AM
HDC invite is 10 times more difficult to get than CHD

Is its quality directly proportional to joining difficulty now? Because the last time I was a member there, the place was basically dead (after WiKi left them), which led me to delacct.php. Has that changed?

It's still No 1 I think . You can find CHD'S and all the WIKI'S there. CHD+WIKI+HDS=Hdc . The fact you wont believe is that Old CHD seeders in HDC are more than those in Chdbits itself. The same than wiki too. Wiki's leaving only means a bit loss for HDC . One Hdc invite can trade with over 5 CHDbits easily. Wiki's invite is much easier . which often opens for signup

bump