PDA

View Full Version : req BTN invite

itsmansoorali
08-30-2010, 12:54 PM
hi guz i have been searching for many tv shows that i wont find on most of the tv trackers ... but i would appreciate if anyone could give me an invite ..there might be a chance i find most of the tv shows at BTN .

anon
08-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Why don't you make a thread in the BT section to ask if the specific shows you want are on BTN, before you take someone's invite?

n00bz0r
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Why don't you make a thread in the BT section to ask if the specific shows you want are on BTN, before you take someone's invite?
QFT
@OP: It'd have helped your cause had you specified the shows you are lookin for.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 01:34 PM
The Wizard isn't.
I tried to check for it on TVvault but the site isn't loading for me.:unsure:

anon
08-30-2010, 01:37 PM
The Wizard isn't.

I missed that thread before I replied here. I just looked for it on Warez-BB and it isn't there.

Down here, also.

itsmansoorali
08-30-2010, 01:39 PM
any other tracker whr i can find The Wizard 1986?

l33tpirata13
08-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Not that i know of. If its not on BitmeTV or Demonoid you probably won't find it.
Are you sure its named "The Wizard"? Not Mr.Wizard's World or Merlin?

capo
08-30-2010, 03:24 PM
I think they are always open the invite application

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Not that i know of. If its not on BitmeTV or Demonoid you probably won't find it.
Are you sure its named "The Wizard"? Not Mr.Wizard's World or Merlin?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090547/

Lucifer9999
08-30-2010, 03:47 PM
The Wizard isn't.

it's .me now!!!

le: the wizard (1986)it is on tv-vault, but is vhsrip and only 1 seeder!!

itsmansoorali
08-30-2010, 03:52 PM
yup i get to know .....now i am downloading.... ..any other way from which i can get this tv show????

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 03:56 PM
yup i get to know .....now i am downloading.... ..any other way from which i can get this tv show????

How many ways do you need?:unsure:

Btw the actor ,David Rappaport,who played the lead character in the series met a tragic end as a suicide because even with his success he could never come to grips with being a dwarf.
Life's a bitch as he had real talent .

it's .me now!!!

Nope still not loading here . I was thinking that it was somehow tied to the problems that it's sister site cinemageddon has been having .:unsure:
Where are you located ?

anon
08-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks Lucifer for the .me tip-off. :)

Nope still not loading here . I was thinking that it was somehow tied to the problems that it's sister site cinemageddon has been having .:unsure:
Where are you located ?

I tried it with my real IP (you know where I'm from) and it worked, although quite slow. I'd have told you to try accessing via IP, but it appears there are multiple virtual hosts on that server, so that won't work. I can only recommend flushing your DNS cache and using alternate servers (e.g. OpenDNS) if you aren't doing so already. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait until it's magically back up. :P

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
TE]

I tried it with my real IP (you know where I'm from) and it worked, although quite slow. I'd have told you to try accessing via IP, but it appears there are multiple virtual hosts on that server, so that won't work. I can only recommend flushing your DNS cache and using alternate servers (e.g. OpenDNS) if you aren't doing so already. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait until it's magically back up. :P

You lost me after IP:mellow:

The Magician's a good show though .What with Bill Bixby of The Hulk and Courtship of Eddie's Father fame and the cool white Corvette and all.:unsure:
Btw I don't know where you are from .You never had reason to tell me and I never had reason to ask.
If it's Malibu though I'd like to come and visit .

anon
08-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Btw I don't know where you are from .You never had reason to tell me and I never had reason to ask.

Well, technically you're right:

I always thought that Anon came from Argentina

That's near Scranton though.

It is in the world map.

Then you must be a Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scranton/Wilkes-Barre_Yankees) fan.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2010, 07:00 PM
I don't really pay attention to what I post.:idunno:

Obviously .

Lucifer9999
08-30-2010, 08:38 PM
this works perfectly for me: http://tv-vault.me

from Romania, city of timisoara!!:cool:

senegal
08-30-2010, 09:13 PM
i can't log in.

Quarterquack
08-30-2010, 09:15 PM
List the shows you're oh so desperate to find online instead of on the bloody telly. :whistling