PDA

View Full Version : Textbook Request

E3DaMeX
09-01-2010, 01:09 AM
First request ever, and I hope for it to be my only one. I've noticed a plethora of threads over the months asking about textbooks, eBook trackers, etc.. Now, I need some help finding one textbook in particular: "Microscale Organic Laboratory" The author is Mayo.

I've searched on some trackers/forums already: Warez-BB, Gigapedia, Bibliotik, and BitMe being the few; all of these have been without avail, of course. If anyone could check other textbook trackers (BitSpyder, BitSeduce, etc.), it would be of great help. Thanks.

CleverMan
09-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Didn't find on Bitspyder, Ebookshares. And Bitseduce is tracker for seduction and self-improvement asaik, can't be there

E3DaMeX
09-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Thanks for the search and info about BitSeduce. If you could also do a search on Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Rogawski, I'd be eternally grateful as well. Thanks again.

gamesover
09-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the search and info about BitSeduce. If you could also do a search on Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Rogawski, I'd be eternally grateful as well. Thanks again.

I found it on megaupload if you don't mind getting it from there I'll pm you the link.