PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats-games.net help

dirtygk
09-01-2010, 11:24 PM
well first off I think blackcats-games is a cool site but I had account for two days and my account got disabled. before my account was disabled I was have a problem uploading my file to share with the community so i tried using the staff box to get some help but but they didnt even try to help me at all so i tried to contact the owner to see what i could do with my proplem and how to fix it. anyway i didnt even have a chance to be a active member,sharing, donating,posting,exe and my account was disabled. I wanted to contact someone from the site to explain the issues i was having and how I felt i was bullied out without a fair chance or a warning but then i started reading other post about people not even getting a chance and getting bullied out is that how they treat people over there at that site or what? does anyone know someone i could talk to over there and should i even try ? any help would be great thx

anon
09-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Go to their IRC help channel, or post your BCG username here and wait for stoi to reply. Here are the IRC details as per the sticky in this section:

irc.blackcats-games.net:6667
#blackcats

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
thank you so much for the info. my user name is the same as my user name here

stoi
09-02-2010, 01:01 AM
A: when did you try to contact the owner, i havnt recieved any PMs from you?

B: why did you make 2 accounts, dirtyGK and dgk4life?

B is why you were banned btw, well both accounts were.

PS: I love it when ex members come to other sites acting all sweet and innocent as if butter wouldnt melt in thier mouth, and blame the site for being harsh etc, then it turns out they broke the rules after all lol.

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 01:05 AM
i just went to the irc and is say not to pm anyone and if you are a member to go to help so i did and it just tells you how to recover you account but i need to talk with someone about my account being disable and i dont want to piss off anyone

about two day ago

stoi
09-02-2010, 01:09 AM
ok i will let you off with the PM, but i will be honest and say i have never read it until now (i didnt even know i had it), but the question still stands, why make 2 accounts? and download 4 torrents with your first one and hit and run all, then 2 torrents with your 2nd one and hit and run both of those as well (but that may have been because we banned that account).

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 01:10 AM
i made the two accounts because i was trying to get help on the first account and no one would help me. i wanted to upload files to share so made the the other to start fresh and that was my bad

and if you can look at the messages in the staff box i try to explain that i had some computer problems and had to reformat my drive and lost those file

the other two were because my account was disabled

the seeded for 74 hours before i notice they were dead

stoi
09-02-2010, 01:21 AM
well both accounts are not kitty litter (even though they might have been, we have just changed the way that works in the past couple of days) but on your 1st account you have downloaded 14.12 GB and uploaded 1.03 GB then on your 2nd account you have downloaded 10.91 GB and uploaded 173.11 MB.

so you have to understand that to us, it just looks like you were taking the piss, download hit and run, sign up, download hit and run and keep repeating.

and if you were Kitty Litter the system would not have let you upload anyway.

hmm trying to think what to do for the best here.

btw there is this on your 1st account

2010-08-25 - 'uploads disabled because he upped 2 dupes, I deleted them both and he upped the same torrent I deleted.' by blinky

its not hard to search (and it works now not like before when it was all pear shaped)

I will re-enable your first account dgk4life, but i will keep your uploading privilages blocked, until you clear the 2 torrents that are hit and runs, and you have a better ratio, then when you have done that, SEARCH before you upload, and i you still have trouble and its not a dupe, and you have read our FAQ/Rules/SP FAQand the Uploading tutorial we have in the forums, i will be pleased to help you, but you have to do some of it for yourself we cant be expected to spoon feed all members.

ok i have just re-enabled dgk4life.

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 01:25 AM
also i did blame the site if you look i said that the site was good site but i did try getting help and never intended to brake any rules

yeah i understand i was just having trouble with my account thx again

stoi
09-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Thankyou very much for the donation, but for the record, for anyone reading this, that is a member of BCG, he did not get back in because he donated (i didnt even know he was going too until he just did).

I just know all the shite that gets spewed around here and other forums regarding trackers and donations, 2+2 = 5 and all that.

He got back in because I was actually nice, and he donated from his own free will.

thanks again.

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 01:49 AM
also think you will see that im not what you had me pegged out to be

IdolEyes787
09-02-2010, 01:53 AM
He got back in because I was actually nice......

Some would say overly nice considering the dupe accounts . Maybe you should watch this

Btw just trying to be funny as it being your site you can limit membership to one-legged Welshmen if that's what you want.

stoi
09-02-2010, 01:56 AM
well just be careful, as in if you upload a torrent and it gets deleted or disapears, don`t then upload it again, check the log and see why it was deleted, log.php (only staff can delete torrents and thats the only way they can be deleted).

keep uploading the torrent that gets deleted, will just piss the staff member off.

lol @ idol dont worry i didnt take any offence.

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 01:58 AM
one more thing is that when i was in kitty letter i was try to upload because i lost the file that i had downloaded and could not seed anything to get out i guess what im am trying to say is that i read the sp thing and didnt know how i was going to get the sp back up when i couldnt do anything. i need some help understanding the system of the sp i will try to read again but any tip would help

stoi
09-02-2010, 02:07 AM
you have to redownload again im afraid, the amount of times we have heard "hard drive crash" "Virus wiped all the PC" etc etc is laughable (obviously some will be legit but all cant be), so if we let 1 member off, we would have to let all members off, and thats just not going to happen im afraid.

PS: you could try get data back very good program to recover lost and deleted files from your HDD, that way you wont have to re-download them.

7th
09-02-2010, 02:53 AM
he did not get back in because he donated (i didnt even know he was going too until he just did).

Wasn't even necessary to explain all that Stoi. The thread is clear enough about that. And it's always nice to see how you handle those kind of problems (since the beginning I knew you would re-enable him), and it's also funny to think how cirno and some others would handle this same problem haha! =P

All my respect to you...

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 04:36 AM
ok beside the smart ass comments that some make thinking they are funny it's good to Know that there are good people out There that can solve things with a little communication and no stoi didn't know that i was thinking of donating and he didn't have to tell anyone that I did. I do appreciate thou. this is to you thou stoi yeah I know you probably heard ever accuse in the book but i think deep down you know I was being straight up with you.also still pretty new when it comes to some stuff but I'm a fast learner and I'm learning each day. anyway I'm hopping to see if the community has some decent people on it and not just a bunch of punks like some of the other sites Ive been apart of. I mean I do have think skin but only so think. thx again for your help stoi

1000possibleclaws
09-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Wow I cannot understand this dude at all; mad props to Stoi for figuring out what his problem was.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2010, 10:41 AM
ok beside the smart ass comments that some make thinking they are funny it's good to that there are good people out the that can solve things with a little communication .....anyway I'm hopping to see if the community has some decent people on it and not just a bunch of punks like some of the other sites Ive been apart of. I mean I do have think skin but only so think.

And in turn I'm thinking with that chip on your shoulder that that wasn't the first nor will it be the last of your problems.

BABBY
09-02-2010, 11:22 AM
He got back in because I was actually nice
thanks again.

We all know this stoi, u are really a good at heart person and also a frank person with down to earth behavior

Every members (who has been over here for some time) of this site are matured enough to understand u, we all know u very well, hope ever site representative is like u.

And thanks for open signup and helping those who had problems in finding invite to BCG

Not praising u because i want your support or your favour regarding anything, but i felt worth posting and so posted.

stoi
09-02-2010, 12:18 PM
cheers :)

maybe I am just getting sceptical in my old age, but you will get those that would have went to his profile seen the star, ah ha he donated thats why he got his account enabled, "conspiracy" post all over the bloody net about it.

in all honesty the first thing that I done when I seen he donated, was cringe and an "oh no, he hasnt has he" came to mind lol

BABBY
09-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Thats how the world is and no person can take a decision which is admired by all

People have the habit of finding faults with the decision which God himself has taken (according to mythology) , how can we expect all people to admire our decision or understand us.

lollllllll

anon
09-02-2010, 02:36 PM
PS: you could try get data back very good program to recover lost and deleted files from your HDD, that way you wont have to re-download them.

WinHex or File Rescue Plus could help. :)

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 02:50 PM

WinHex or File Rescue Plus could help. :)

Thanks anon-sbi you have been much help. I am going to give those app's a shot also BABBY you seem like a decent person, I like where your heads at. Stay cool

7th
09-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Just to add to that list, PandoraRecovery helped me with lost data two times already and it's free... my bad habit of "shift+deleting" everything... =P

A
09-02-2010, 03:47 PM
now you guys have made it personal,my fav data recovery software Recuva is thousand times better than your fav data recovery software :snooty:

Nice that the OP got his account back even if he made dupe accounts.Never do that again lol.Always clear misunderstandings by going to IRC first.

dirtygk
09-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Thank to you too 7th. I know I'm a little hard to understand sometimes, it might be that I think faster then I type or because I've been blown up a few times and it's left my head a little fuzzy at times . I'm just thankful and lucky to be alive

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.---bob marley

1000possibleclaws
09-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Existentialism on a second chance to pirate games.

Tutela
09-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Existentialism upon a second chance to pirate games.

Wish there was a like button on this forum!

Djatomix
04-15-2012, 01:07 PM
hi stoi need your help cant seam to get into my account on BCG....HAVE ALL MY INFO down write my email address if you need to reach me [email protected]