PDA

View Full Version : information lookup

brilman
09-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Anyone know of a good place to look up names,numbers,people...ect

I got tired of the run around with sites. I've even paid for spokeo.com (boy that sucked)

paid or free I really don't mind just need somewhere that don't give me the run around or a little info then pay for what "they" say is the rest.

any help?

Mr. Mulder
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Who is it specifically you're looking for? I might have their number?

brilman
09-03-2010, 04:55 PM
It's no one in portent just looking for a good site (pay or not). Every now and then I get the email asking if I'll look this up for them (for friends) most of the time
it's just baby fighting crap and I till them I didn't find anything, but this ones for a good friend who's been tring to sell a car. heres the e-mail he sent me
(and ya I'm bald) :)

"Please put your bald head to work, all I could find is that it's a land line..734.246.3039.

Yesterday I got a call from a 800 number and they said they were interested in the car, come to find out they wanted me to list the car with them for $239. with ALL the bill collectors calling me, it's hard to answer my phone but I don't want to miss a "car" call"

thanks

Proper Bo
09-03-2010, 07:07 PM
I got tired of the run around with sites. I've even paid for spokeo.com (boy that sucked)

ewe paid for a boy that sucked:ghey:

brilman
09-03-2010, 07:11 PM

ewe paid for a boy that sucked:ghey:

lol, ya there was no happy ending with that one :slap:

Mr. Mulder
09-03-2010, 07:21 PM
bo loves to give men happy endings, you should probably do whatever he says.... :unsure: