PDA

View Full Version : revolutiontt Staff

NewMan
09-03-2010, 09:39 PM
In a very short story:

They disabled my old acc about 9 months ago, accusing me of having dup accs, although i didn't.

Then FST member helped me and re-enabled my acc, so, the problem was solved.

Now, after all these months (although i have good ratio, and never used my invites), they again disabled my acc with the same reason as before (even the same acc Nike name that they accused me of having as dup 9 months ago).

I went to irc, but they completely refused to hear me even didn't give me any chance to tell them about anything.

What shall i do with staff like that?!

by the chance, there is no possibility for dup acc as no more acc from my country is allowed in Revtt, so, they just disabled it using the old story 9 months ago.

I hope a responsible person can solve this issue since i cant register in the tracker even if i get invites from any friend.

Thanks

anon
09-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I hope a responsible person can solve this issue since i cant register in the tracker even if i get invites from any friend.

There's absolutely nothing we can do to "solve this issue", i.e. reenable you. Try joining IRC at a later date and seeing if their staff are willing to listen. If not, you're pretty much done with RevTT (or reversed).

Skiz
09-03-2010, 09:49 PM

Find another tracker, and stop moaning about it on message boards? :idunno:

Cabalo
09-03-2010, 09:49 PM
There's a former revTT staffer posting often at fst. Try contacting tippertime.

Quarterquack
09-03-2010, 09:52 PM
From what I understand of Tippertime's situation, he probably won't be of much help. Your best bet is for one of their staffer's to be sane (in comparison to the rest, at least). Otherwise, it might be time you started looking for (perhaps better) alternatives.

NewMan
09-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Try joining IRC at a later date and seeing if their staff are willing to listen.

I cant afford being kicked by others, it is like an insult, they can better say : we wont enable it again, plz leave

There's a former revTT staffer posting often at fst. Try contacting tippertime.

tippertime was the member who enabled my acc before, but he did not reply to my pm this time.

From what I understand of Tippertime's situation, he probably won't be of much help.

I seems so, he did not respond this time, my be he is no more in agree with Revitt, time has changed

n00bz0r
09-04-2010, 06:22 AM
join one of the 100 other 0day sites around and quit cribbing.

A
09-04-2010, 06:34 AM
But does that end there,With all the staff sharing info on cheaters/traders etc isint there a possibility of him being banned again for the same reason else where,they do have his IP dont they?

n00bz0r
09-04-2010, 06:59 AM
But does that end there,With all the staff sharing info on cheaters/traders etc isint there a possibility of him being banned again for the same reason else where,they do have his IP dont they?

There is a possibility he may have to pay through the nose for every MP3 he has ever dled. There is the possibility of MPAA dragging his ass to court and suing him. So, spare us the insight on 'possibilities'.

@OP:Get usenet?

A
09-04-2010, 07:25 AM

There is a possibility he may have to pay through the nose for every MP3 he has ever dled. There is the possibility of MPAA dragging his ass to court and suing him. So, spare us the insight on 'possibilities'.
Then again tracker staff outperform MPAA in every aspect be it digging data on someone or spewing shit.

That's another possible step to take in the list of possibilities if you are willing to spend money that is :yup:

Chief_Garbonzo
09-04-2010, 07:51 AM
If your telling the truth, then this really sucks. I also believe that tippertime can not help you much right now. From what I collect, why would you want to be a member there in the future knowing that you have ill admin who won't even bother listening to the other side of the situation. There are TONS of other trackers just like RevTT out there that are just as good, or more than likely better than Rev. If you don't mind me asking, what other trackers are you on currently? I ask because some members like myself can give you a good reccomendation or assist you hoping aboard something better.

n00bz0r
09-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Then again tracker staff outperform MPAA in every aspect be it digging data on someone or spewing shit.
Thats the best you can come up with? Comparing Staffers (after generalizing and dumping everyone into one group) with MPAA? I am disappointed with yer blasphemous deductions.. :dabs:
Anyway, most staffers (sane ones, atleast) don't go looking to ban peeps. So, if the reason which RevTT banned the OP isn't good enough (proof of dupes supported by IP match on both the accounts, or same email IDs in use), the OP would be safe on other sites. Well, thats under ideal conditions.
If some overtly excited, trigger happy staffer decides to go lookin to nail someone for his daily dose of lulz.. that'd be a different story altogether.

//Peace

A
09-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Thats the best you can come up with? Comparing Staffers (after generalizing and dumping everyone into one group) with MPAA? I am disappointed with yer blasphemous deductions..
Which is more sane?The first quote below or the second one?

What I said was a valid comment because tracker staff pass information around and there is a good possibility that he get labeled the same way in another tracker if he dosen't clear the misunderstanding.

But what you said here

Seems like you are underplaying the fact that staff pass info or I dint get what you were trying to say.

and how is that a good solution to his problems?

n00bz0r
09-04-2010, 10:16 AM
:frusty:

Does the fact that staffers share info, change the outcome of the thread? I have already stated how the information is taken into consideration. It depends on the staffer who is analyzing the info and taking the decision. Staffers do share info.. and have been doing so for a long ass time.And why the hell would I underplay any aspect of something which is so obvious?
Walls of text and multiple quotes wont turn your mundane arguments to debatable points. You continue beating around the bush only to have the last word.
If you have so many issues with staffers sharing data to make their sites secure for the end user (a.k.a YOU), you should perhaps consider the notion of leaving private sites altogether.
@comment involving 'possibility'..twas a jab at yer original post involving comments. Sorry if it wasn't obvious enough.
Wont be continuing the needless discussion while its obvious yer just trying to have the last word without making a solid point. Hit me up on IRC if ya wish to continue..

//Peace.. again :|

A
09-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Does the fact that staffers share info, change the outcome of the thread?
You answered your own question on the next line:

I have already stated how the information is taken into consideration. It depends on the staffer who is analyzing the info and taking the decision.
In short:If he signs up to another tracker without clearing the misunderstanding it may just come biting back later on.Its always better to clear such things.

Walls of text and multiple quotes wont turn your mundane arguments to debatable points. You continue beating around the bush only to have the last word.
If you have so many issues with staffers sharing data to make their sites secure for the end user (a.k.a YOU), you should perhaps consider the notion of leaving private sites altogether.

Dont know what you are talking about.
You took my comments as some personal grudge against staff as a whole or something?Because my "better than MPAA" pun should be taken on the same level as your obvious "possibility" pun,sorry if that was not obvious :unsure:

Couple of wall hitting smileys and contradicting your own statements wont help the OP either

//peace

Speedo
09-04-2010, 10:30 AM
In a very short story:

Don't crap here. There is a lot of private tracker people around this site. Don't shit where you eat.

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Publicly complaining about a site staff is FAR more likely to bring about "the sharing of user info" than a mere dupe account. Move on. Go to TL, or IPT. Making a thread like this will significantly reduce the number of people who will be willing to take a chance on inviting you.

Either RevTT staff have singled you out of the thousands for some unknown reason

or

Your IP address has a "rare problem" of being duplicated

or

You are a drama-seeker

or

You are actually a problem

Regardless, I'm not jumping to help...

Speedo
09-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Publicly complaining about a site staff is FAR more likely to bring about "the sharing of user info" than a mere dupe account. Move on. Go to TL, or IPT. Making a thread like this will significantly reduce the number of people who will be willing to take a chance on inviting you.

Either RevTT staff have singled you out of the thousands for some unknown reason

or

Your IP address has a "rare problem" of being duplicated

or

You are a drama-seeker

or

You are actually a problem

Regardless, I'm not jumping to help...

Yup. Thats what I said in one sentence stupid.

Burnsy
09-04-2010, 10:47 AM
I've personally never understood why people go around trying to get back onto trackers where they're apparently not wanted.

Do you have a friend or family member with a RevTT account and you've maybe logged on at their place, or vice versa? Even just to 'show them around' or whatever else and they're already there? I've never had any dealing with RevTT staff so wouldn't comment on how they are with members... but they don't do too badly at all as a site which generally reflects the way members are treated... so from this point of view I'd be very sceptical about jumping on the bandwagon claiming 'staff with a grudge'... there have been loads of threads similar in the past... and they usually end up with a staff member revealing the real reason.

If I were you, I'd just go to the invite giveaway section and try applying for an invite to somewhere else... good luck.

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Yup. Thats what I said in one sentence- stupidly.

Made it more accurate for ya. However, your first post had very little useful information- like usual. :rolleyes: In fact, I would be willing to bet that very few would see similarities between your post and mine, Ankle Biter.

Burnsy
09-04-2010, 12:00 PM
I would be willing to bet that very few would see similarities between your post and mine, Ankle Biter.

This guy might:

http://i55.tinypic.com/21eyexd.jpg

category6
09-04-2010, 12:30 PM
i hate revtt the same thing happend to me

to f with this trakcer leave it and use your TL :@ stupid tracker

anon
09-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Move on. Go to TL, or IPT.

Good idea. Both of those sites make a nice combo with RevTT, but it's not like you're going to miss anything.

I've never had any dealing with RevTT staff so wouldn't comment on how they are with members...

Have talked to them a few times and they were always very cool, so I was surprised they refused to discuss the ban on IRC from the beginning. Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.

Burnsy
09-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.

Not that anything like that would EVER happen... :P

senegal
09-04-2010, 06:12 PM
In a very short story:

They disabled my old acc about 9 months ago, accusing me of having dup accs, although i didn't.

Then FST member helped me and re-enabled my acc, so, the problem was solved.

Now, after all these months (although i have good ratio, and never used my invites), they again disabled my acc with the same reason as before (even the same acc Nike name that they accused me of having as dup 9 months ago).

I went to irc, but they completely refused to hear me even didn't give me any chance to tell them about anything.

by the chance, there is no possibility for dup acc as no more acc from my country is allowed in Revtt, so, they just disabled it using the old story 9 months ago.

Thanks

They are retarded
I had two RevTT accounts.
My first account has been disable for no reason (DL: ~35 GB / UP: ~110 GB, high forum activity-no spam)
Then, I created another acc.
Second account disable too probably for dupe (also DL: ~ 15 GB / UP: !35 GB)

A
09-04-2010, 06:20 PM
My first account has been disable for no reason (DL: ~35 GB / UP: ~110 GB, high forum activity-no spam)
:lol:

NewMan
09-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Unless the thread starter isn't being completely honest with us, of course.

Do you want me to swear ?!

That was what happened as it is, without any modifications.

anon
09-04-2010, 11:18 PM

Please don't - it's just that when you've been at FST long enough, you notice that almost all "xxxxx staff's suck, they disabled me" or "xxxxx disabled me for no reason" end up with their starters being unmasked as traders/cheaters/sellers/you name it by the very people they criticize, at the same time they claim to be innocent... so I think it's kind of OK to be a bit skeptic.

ca_aok
09-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Yep I definitely assumed the OP was lying, especially since most people I've talked to have had good experiences with the RevTT staff.

They are retarded
I had two RevTT accounts.
Then, I created another acc.
Second account disable too probably for dupe (also DL: ~ 15 GB / UP: !35 GB)
Looks like they're doing a good job to me.

ExtraDry
09-05-2010, 04:01 AM
they screwed me over back in 2006/2007 had a 2+ ratio they deleted some upload call me a leecher account was disabled
Wouldn't recommend that tracker to anyone
TL is a lot friendlier

BABBY
09-05-2010, 08:28 AM
revtt staff are really good, better than tl at times, no doubt about it.

NewMan
09-05-2010, 08:31 PM

Please don't - it's just that when you've been at FST long enough, you notice that almost all "xxxxx staff's suck, they disabled me" or "xxxxx disabled me for no reason" end up with their starters being unmasked as traders/cheaters/sellers/you name it by the very people they criticize, at the same time they claim to be innocent... so I think it's kind of OK to be a bit skeptic.

mmmm, I think you are right, may be i would have said the same if i was not the thread starter.

accept my apology for misunderstanding.

anon
09-05-2010, 08:36 PM
No worries. :)

LubTheStaringCat
09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
From my point of veiw, Revtt staff are the best...full stop.
In the past my account has been disabled twice through being Inactive, got It enabled with no bother.

bumrocks
09-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Definitely one of the more reasonable group of staff members...

tippertime
09-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Wish I could help...but as mentioned in previously posts there is not much I can do anymore. Problem is the staff get lied to all the time about stuff like this...it is one of the big problems with using a shared seedbox (you should always PM them about using one and leave a note in your profile about it)....and making a public thread criticizing the staff is defiantly not going to help your chances...:lol: Best to just cut your loses and look elsewhere.

Jungleboy
09-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Wish I could help...but as mentioned in previously posts there is not much I can do anymore. Problem is the staff get lied to all the time about stuff like this...it is one of the big problems with using a shared seedbox (you should always PM them about using one and leave a note in your profile about it)....and making a public thread criticizing the staff is defiantly not going to help your chances...:lol: Best to just cut your loses and look elsewhere.

No shit, it happens very often when you give users a second or third chance that they go around and stab you in the back so most staff will be wary if somebody says something that is contrary to what they see on the site.

ElitUser
09-20-2010, 04:50 PM

This is really a bad things that staff disabling the account accusing that account holder has or had another account on that tracker.
How staff gona check that you have another account or not ? simple, they search the IP addres and find the match.

But staff have to know that matching the IP address ( I am not gona saying the hole IP address ) thats not mean the account holder has 2nd ID or 3rd ID on that tracker. Because a user using the ISP if another user USING the same ISP then those users have the same IP address range, if ISP provide dynamic IP address then all users of this ISP getting dynamic IP within the same range. If some users from same ISP, like user A,B,C signup to a private tracker then those users IP address looks like in same range, but thats not mean user A,B,C are the same person. Staff have to know that ISP not made for only one user.

What.CD doing the same things in their job. They disable the user if they find a IP range match with other user, accusing dup accs.
I know a person who got disable in what.cd accused he was in what.cd and disabled because of cheating when that user has no connection with another account what staff saying, but the user whose account got disable befor for cheating using the same ISP.

A ISP has lots of user, and those users get the IP address in a range that staff need to understnad.

What shall i do with staff like that?

Change your ISP

anon
09-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Second paragraph

None of the staff on RevTT, What.cd or anywhere else will disable you for being in the same IP range as other ISP customers who also happen to be users in the tracker. That's just idiotic.

Change your ISP

It's slightly a bit more difficult than that.

ElitUser
09-20-2010, 09:45 PM
None of the staff on RevTT, What.cd or anywhere else will disable you for being in the same IP range as other ISP customers who also happen to be users in the tracker. That's just idiotic.

Are you sure ? I dont think so and yes it's idiotic if staff do that.

One of my friend got disable in what.cd and staff saying you had an account before and that was disable because you cheated.
The laughing part is that the friend whose account disable now, he had never and never had any account on that what.cd.

Why what.cd staff suspect or gues this is the same guy ???
because the account which was disabled using the ISP which is also use my friend and my friend signup ( I gues ) after that account was disabled. So the what.cd staff think this is the same guy who was disable before and signup again because he has same IP range.

anon
09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
It must have been something else.

I'm pretty sure staff aren't acting based on ranges. Technically, getting the same IP as a recently banned user is a possibility, but that's extremely rare.

ElitUser
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
^^^ forget to mention that my friend from ban country.
That could be the reason.

anon
09-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Not a factor. What.cd doesn't ban any countries at all (admirable), they merely restrict some from taking the IRC interview.

Jungleboy
09-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Most staffers figure better safe then sorry, so that makes it very hard to persuade them of being right if you don't have the proof to back up a claim, especially with things like dupe accounts. It really depends on the individual you encounter. Oh and your previous track record ofcourse.