PDA

View Full Version : What's your first post on this forum?

Speedo
09-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Mine is:
http://imgur.com/1GwkM.jpg

Stupid and retarded? Yes. Can I take it back? No...

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 09:42 AM
The scribble? Best post you've made to date. Fact-ola.

chalice
09-04-2010, 09:44 AM
This could actually be a decent thread. If, of course, I allow it to be.

Will I? Won't I?

Probably not, like.

Speedo
09-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Oh look. The two most gaping assholes in the universe turned up. I don't know what your dad did to you boys, and I don't know what teraphy you're in, but please don't suck cock.

What am I saying. Facts is facts. Like anything can keep you guys from sucking cock.

chalice
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
For starters, what the fuck is 'teraphy'?

Now, have you gotten all of that 'cocksucking gay paedophilia' stuff out of your system? For the most part at least?

Good. What do you intend to do now? It's your thread. The onus is on you, monkey.

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 10:10 AM
I try to pay it a compliment, and I get off-topic potty mouth- in its own thread, nonetheless. No class, no class.

chalice
09-04-2010, 10:23 AM
I love it when they start threads. Bless them.

True story.

Speedo
09-04-2010, 10:55 AM
I try to pay it a compliment, and I get off-topic potty mouth- in its own thread, nonetheless. No class, no class.

Really!? Potty mouth? Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?

You people wouldn't last a second in the schoolyard I was in.

And the next time you listen to your mother. Try to filter out something useful. Potty you mothers cunt.

Speedo
09-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Potty mouth? Jesus Christ. Someone tell this kid to shut up!

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 11:27 AM
This just in...

We have disagreements over things on the forum and that is alright. But if you tell me to kill myself one more time I will hunt you down and kill you. It's not cool. I am from where the vikings came, don't fuck with me. I will destroy you and everyone you knows.

:lol: I said, "Kill yerself, pento." Thanks for confirming my suspicion, pento. You foul-mouthed dodo.

BTW, last I checked, the vikings were not dominating anything, anywhere. And, it is a LONG row to where I live, Canoe Boy.

chalice
09-04-2010, 12:37 PM
She sent you a PM?

:lol:

This isn't Pento, btw. Though the insult is pertinent. The language approaches (approaches, mind) coherence. When you've been at this as long as I have, the difference becomes stark.

It's just some dickbrain who thinks it can win by saying 'cocksucker' and such a lot.

Mr. Mulder
09-04-2010, 01:30 PM
I've yet to make my first post, its 7 years in the making but any day now i'll release it and its gonna be a fucking gem!!

Mr. Mulder
09-04-2010, 01:35 PM
It’s gonna have grammar, punctuation, spelling, .jpg's, .gifs, memes, hyperlinks, youtube video, slang such as "ewe" and "moran". It's gonna feature insults, tits, bro’mance, innuendo, euphemisms.

It'll probably be the greatest post known to man.

It may even need it's own forum or dare I say it... It's very own FQDN.

ziggyjuarez
09-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Is'n jump to last page on users post:pinch:

stvnsmither
09-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Mine is:
http://imgur.com/1GwkM.jpg

Stupid and retarded? Yes. Can I take it back? No...

Just edit it and stop being such a fuss.

anon
09-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Is'n jump to last page on users post:pinch:

There's a limit on how many results "find all posts by X" can return (1000?), otherwise the server would suffer high loads when using that on the top posters.

As for me, this was my first post:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/379218-To-ban-or-not-to-ban...This-is-the-Q..?p=3335927#post3335927

Always accessible via my User CP, as Cabalo gave me an infraction for it :D

Cabalo
09-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Should have banned you on that moment, if at least it would help you keep away from this section of the forum. :dabs:

anon
09-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Should have banned you on that moment

Come on, look at the things you're saying. :cry:

stvnsmither
09-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I think, that if he did ever manage to look at the things he was saying, he wouldn't come across as such an unemployable doletard :eyebrows:

megabyteme
09-04-2010, 06:05 PM
She sent you a PM?

This isn't Pento, btw. Though the insult is pertinent. The language approaches (approaches, mind) coherence. When you've been at this as long as I have, the difference becomes stark.

It's just some dickbrain who thinks it can win by saying 'cocksucker' and such a lot.

Not pento, well that's bittersweet, isn't it? If this "spento" (I should be able to call it spento, right?) character was worthy of compassion, I would be apologizing right now. Instead, I'll :lol: at their similarities...

The sky has opened up and delivered us yet another piņata. Let's celebrate by giving it relentless whackings whilst it hangs from the ceiling. This one even hangs itself! :happy:

iLOVENZB
09-05-2010, 10:08 AM
How do you figure out your first post on the old FST?

Apparently this is my first post:

http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/1245/5e9ZNNa9.png

IdolEyes787
09-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone !!!!I just want to say that it's certainly nice to be a member of this wonderful site!!!!!!That Speedo ass sure is one insufferable cunt.

anon
09-05-2010, 04:56 PM

I thought yours was "hi, happy to be here" or something. :unsure:

MagicNakor
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
According to this new-fangled system, it was a sarcastic comment about London in the 1800s. However, I know for a fact it was a stupid newb question about Kazaa Lite (although, to my credit, the question was only incorporated into the FAQ a year or so later).

:shuriken:

pone44
09-05-2010, 05:34 PM
My -1st post- were-gibberish. :dabs:

Quarterquack
09-05-2010, 05:37 PM
According to the current forums, it's a schpiel about how it's wrong to expect content providers to be okay with being stripped of their deletion/removal rights of said content.

If my memory serves right, it was a post about ScT/Uk-T going down.

anon
09-05-2010, 05:39 PM

I think yours was in the previous hello thread, followed by an SCC offer to ElitUser (which he refused, because he didn't trust you, a new user at the time).

tesco
09-05-2010, 09:49 PM
It only returns 1000 results so if you have over 1000 posts you won't find your first too easily...

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 12:40 AM

I think yours was in the previous hello thread, followed by an SCC offer to ElitUser (which he refused, because he didn't trust you, a new user at the time).

Actually, the full story on that was that I told him if he gives me the money for the invite, it's his. I had invites at the time, but I didn't trust the sort of person he was, however, I simultaneously empathized with him because his application said he was an ScT refuge, just as I was at the time, but as a confirmation, I asked him to pay for his own invite, after which I would provide proof that I didn't reap any bonuses besides the invite per se. My logic was, he would need to buy a seedbox anyway if he's to be perfectly healthy on my invite tree, so he should logically be able to shell out for his own invite, as well.

He reported me to the staff as an invite seller, and I think it was Idol who took me off the Disabled Privs list after I made a public post explaining myself. Good memories. :)

iLOVENZB
09-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Why are most torrent users so immature?

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Why are most torrent users so immature?

I would generally provide a long post about cause and correlation; however, in this particular case, I agree with you. I think it's the ease of getting into. Practically anyone with access to google has the ability to learn 90% of the content of BT forums by typing in 3 character acronyms.

If, however, you were referring directly to me, then I'll have you know there are hundreds of places for me to be completely serious and uptight in the real world. I find little to no reason to make the internet a similar experience for myself.

Mr. Mulder
09-06-2010, 07:47 AM
because they're all a bunch of cunts.

Speedo
09-10-2010, 06:22 PM
This just in...

We have disagreements over things on the forum and that is alright. But if you tell me to kill myself one more time I will hunt you down and kill you. It's not cool. I am from where the vikings came, don't fuck with me. I will destroy you and everyone you knows.

:lol: I said, "Kill yerself, pento." Thanks for confirming my suspicion, pento. You foul-mouthed dodo.

BTW, last I checked, the vikings were not dominating anything, anywhere. And, it is a LONG row to where I live, Canoe Boy.

Nice reply, I must admit that was inventive. But why the hell would I send you an pm? What the hell is wrong with you?

Speedo
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
What the hell is this?

Did you pieces of shit thought I just rolled over and died?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why don't you stupid cunts also believe in global warming while your at it.!

Quote from pm my ass. You really believe that crap?

Jesus Tittiefucking Christ!

chalice
09-10-2010, 06:31 PM
What the hell is this?

Sorry, cumrade, I hadn't realised that you were chief spokeswoman for the Eskimo race.

You fucking igloo sniffer.

megabyteme
09-10-2010, 06:46 PM
This just in...

Nice reply, I must admit that was inventive. But why the hell would I send you an pm? What the hell is wrong with you?

The last time anyone faked anything about you, you were still a fetus, and yer mom just couldn't go through with the abortion. I'm sure she still has regrets.

http://i56.tinypic.com/mrtvnn.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/beaknk.jpg

chalice
09-10-2010, 06:57 PM

Speedo, you are a proven knob. Congratulations.

This is propounded by the hilarious fact that you tried to deny it.

Classic self-pwnage to the max. I'd give MBM credit but you are the star of the spastic show here.

chalice
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Perhaps you should kill yourself.

megabyteme
09-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Perhaps you should kill yourself.

Perhaps? Perhaps?!!! My only hope is that he actually does it right, and doesn't go 3/4 of the way like his mum did when she tried to drink him out 2 months early. Hell, for all we know, he could have turned out to be of moderate use to society- instead we are left with another "drain on the system", another "burden to bare", another... useless cunt.

chalice
09-10-2010, 07:27 PM
If he doesn't kill himself, then it doubles the chances of him proliferating. If he doesn't proliferate, then it halves the chances of his progeny killing themselves in future (inevitable) scenarios.

I reckon it's better that he should live so that his anti-descendants can die. (pathetically).

Snee
09-10-2010, 07:38 PM
What the hell is this?

Quote from pm my ass. You really believe that crap?

Jesus Tittiefucking Christ!

Hay, moron. Quit making the other idiots look good.

Or go and post in the drawing room again. That's always a hoot.

megabyteme
09-10-2010, 07:49 PM
You do make a valid point, chalice. However, there will always be the pathetic, downtrodden, under-educated, left-behind, burdens on society. It's like do1g catchers driving around picking up strays- nobody wants to gas little puppy dawgs, or soft, fluffy kittens, but somebody has to take responsibility for those who don't get their pets spayed, or neutered. We have a great opportunity here to cut the problem off at the source.

The only question that remains for me is, "how?". We don't want him potentially injuring other, more worthwhile members of society (anyone else), so it needs to be done in a lonely desolate place where mongrel dogs can find and eat the corpse. That rules out poison. If it is bloody, someone will just have to clean up the mess- again using up the time of good, honest people who undoubtedly have better things to do. Hanging is a good one- clean, quiet (won't that be a nice change from speedy?), won't damage the wildlife, and insects when they feast. I say we sway him towards hanging in an isolated, slightly out-of-town location.

chalice
09-10-2010, 11:17 PM
You do make a valid point, chalice. However, there will always be the pathetic, downtrodden, under-educated, left-behind, burdens on society. It's like do1g catchers driving around picking up strays- nobody wants to gas little puppy dawgs, or soft, fluffy kittens, but somebody has to take responsibility for those who don't get their pets spayed, or neutered. We have a great opportunity here to cut the problem off at the source.

The only question that remains for me is, "how?". We don't want him potentially injuring other, more worthwhile members of society (anyone else), so it needs to be done in a lonely desolate place where mongrel dogs can find and eat the corpse. That rules out poison. If it is bloody, someone will just have to clean up the mess- again using up the time of good, honest people who undoubtedly have better things to do. Hanging is a good one- clean, quiet (won't that be a nice change from speedy?), won't damage the wildlife, and insects when they feast. I say we sway him towards hanging in an isolated, slightly out-of-town location.

Perhaps you should kill yourself too.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 05:06 AM
I already have. We ALL have. What else would be a possible reason for reading each others posts every day if this were not, in fact, the 7th* 6th level of Hell and we are all being tortured for our sins?

The only difference, chalice, is you got a staff position due to your personality aptitude.

*The 7th is an eternal Sarah McLachlan concert- I get the two mixed up sometimes.