PDA

View Full Version : IMAGiNE

Pages : 1 [2]

n00bz0r
10-07-2010, 12:29 PM
reported for posting IPs of fucknoes who.

looks likt this thing back-firing on him.. :-D

Am pretty sure that would be the least of his worries after some time. :dabs:

anon
10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Wouldn't be so sure of that

http://pastebin.com/***

Consider those IPs added to the ban list, enjoy!

My address is on that list. :fear:

I'd have commented on how idiotic it is to ban and post the IPs of people that merely happened to visit a link, but Disme and n00bz0r already did that.

TONiC
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Lol My IP is on that too.. but then brings up my second point:
My isp only provides dynamic IP... I've changed my IP three times in three attempts. Lol, Why would I want to be part of a site that has yet to realise the same defence which protects them from getting fucked over in court, also protects me from their IP ban?

Cabalo
10-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Is this tracker still alive? :unsure:

Sounds really professional and worried about their members, when they have no problem to expose IPs on public forums. Their members must now feel much safer and harbored.
Of course, with 14 year old kiddies running the site, and now experimenting the joy of phishing IPs, the wank fest is on.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Just my opinion but considering their activity of choice is it really so surprising that they aren't big on ethics.

gamesover
10-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I think the tracker world would be a much better place if there was a minimum age limit for anyone starting or staffing a tracker.

KFlint
10-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Anyway it's not like anyone will care about those IPs. Still this kid is banned now as it unacceptable to do so.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 02:34 PM
I think the tracker world would be a much better place if there was a minimum age limit for anyone starting or staffing a tracker.

Age has very little to do with it. I used to coach a junior cycling team and a more respectful bunch you would never find.Probably because they could be held accountable for their actions.
On the other hand bt ( and the internet) inherently just tends to attract the worst of humanity as it is largely anonymous and therefore the otherwise pitifully powerless get all hard sitting in front of a screen pretending to be strong.

bijoy
10-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Is this tracker still alive? :unsure:

Sounds really professional and worried about their members, when they have no problem to expose IPs on public forums. Their members must now feel much safer and harbored.
Of course, with 14 year old kiddies running the site, and now experimenting the joy of phishing IPs, the wank fest is on.

opps, you reduced their age by 2 years, from 16 years ( which I already assumed) to 14. Tough time for them.. :-P

Wouldn't be so sure of that

http://pastebin.com/***

Consider those IPs added to the ban list, enjoy!

My address is on that list. :fear:

I'd have commented on how idiotic it is to ban and post the IPs of people that merely happened to visit a link, but Disme and n00bz0r already did that.

Com'n on anon, you are not so fool that you will use your original IP to visit their site.. Are you? :-P

By the way, where is the iTpHo3NiX guy?? seems like his posts are deleted..
Is he banned from here??
lol

TONiC
10-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Com'n on anon, you are not so fool that you will use your original IP to visit their site.. Are you? :-P
I'm sure he knows how to change his IP. iTpHo3NiX has been banned anyway... I assume if he wants back in on FST then he'll have to change his IP too :P I love social justice.

bijoy
10-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm sure he knows how to change his IP. iTpHo3NiX has been banned anyway... I assume if he wants back in on FST then he'll have to change his IP too :P I love social justice.

IP changing != 14 year old..:gunsmilie

That is not suitable for 14 year olds, as nobody knows who will ddos their site or their IP.. :naughty: :boxing:lol

anon
10-07-2010, 03:17 PM

It's the first one. Drop by to say hi. :shifty:

And yeah, the phoenix guy got banned. As he should:
http://filesharingtalk.com/members/260069-iTpHo3NiX

bijoy
10-07-2010, 03:49 PM

It's the first one. Drop by to say hi. :shifty:

And yeah, the phoenix guy got banned. As he should:
http://filesharingtalk.com/members/260069-iTpHo3NiX

Well, ok!! ;-)
hello anon. :-D

anon
10-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Well, ok!! ;-)

Hello, bijoy. :D

Fishy2
10-07-2010, 07:45 PM
It seems I've missed something in this thread?

cinephilia
10-07-2010, 08:48 PM
you probably missed idoleyes' verbiage.

Fishy2
10-07-2010, 08:52 PM
you probably missed idoleyes' verbiage.

yep that also :)

bijoy
10-07-2010, 09:12 PM
It seems I've missed something in this thread?

yup, missed a lot!!!

Well, ok!! ;-)

Hello, bijoy. :D

nice to talk to you anon.. :P

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 10:31 PM
you probably intentionally missed idoleyes' verbiage.

:unsure:

lol

iLOVENZB
10-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Would hate to see what happens when IMAGINE's rival, PrisM gets a tracker :P

bijoy
10-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Would hate to see what happens when IMAGINE's rival, PrisM gets a tracker :P

probably they will not do the same mistake as IMAGiNE.:D:lol:

stan
10-09-2010, 08:37 AM
The way I heard it is PrisM is no more. Head man is having real life problems and has disbanded the group. Most of the remaining members have formed / joined Ink.

But then again it may just be gossip.

iLOVENZB
10-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Not sure about your observation stan, they may be truth in the rumors:

NFO: Piranha 2D 2010 R5 AC3 XViD-PrisM

Release Notes:
Well here's PrisM's version of Piranha 2d version with studio 5.1. We will continue to spit out fine
quality releases for years to come.. Were not dead, join us on our IRC channel for updates and whats
to come! Enjoy as always //iNK

Side Note: w00t unban me bro :P

IRC: /s irc.priism.com:9050 /j #prism

Looking for::::::::::::::
Any English Audio, CAM's, DVD Street Silver, DVDScreeners, Screeners..Anything else?
Contact us at [email protected]

gamesover
10-10-2010, 01:06 PM
The way I heard it is PrisM is no more. Head man is having real life problems and has disbanded the group. Most of the remaining members have formed / joined Ink.

It is just gossip man LOL.

I believe their tracker is still alive and well. I wouldn't shut down my tracker over a few bad words at FST either. If they are doing well good for them.

Shino23
10-10-2010, 04:20 PM

It is just gossip man LOL.

nope!

http://nfo.scenereleases.info/nfo/Charlie%20St%20Cloud%202010%20CAM%20XViD-iNK.png

bumrocks
10-10-2010, 06:04 PM
PrisM is no more...That is a fact and not gossip. unc asked for it to be disbanded as he couldn't partake anymore. At least at the time being. iNK is the only spin-off so far.

iLOVENZB
10-11-2010, 11:39 AM
LOLWHAT: IMAGiNE and Other P2P Groups Collaborate to Create a P2P Tracker

What's this world coming to?

cableguy25
10-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I've been getting releases from them guys and I would agree that they have decent releases and there is really no need for a separate tracker

bijoy
10-11-2010, 07:05 PM
can u send me an invite fatal or anyone for imagines tracker ! really appreciated their stuff best about !

LOL, nice joke and very good reason for getting banned, (I guess).

KFlint
10-11-2010, 07:11 PM
He's not banned, it's only for 2 days. Plenty of time to read the rules.

Polarbear
10-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I just downloaded an Imagine rip and it's rared. Why? Do they spread their releases via FTP?

TONiC
10-12-2010, 02:17 PM
I just downloaded an Imagine rip and it's rared. Why? Do they spread their releases via FTP?

old argument is old.

primetime
10-12-2010, 06:05 PM
if imagine rather share their stuff on there own tracker isnt that up to them??? maybe they feel its time to have a centre point for release groups ,it could be a great thing

bijoy
10-12-2010, 08:46 PM
He's not banned, it's only for 2 days. Plenty of time to read the rules.

ok, I thought in some other way. :P
Good for him that he is not banned!!

Cabalo
10-12-2010, 10:07 PM
if imagine rather share their stuff on there own tracker isnt that up to them??? maybe they feel its time to have a centre point for release groups ,it could be a great thing

... for the authorities. Indeed.

Om3n
10-13-2010, 02:04 AM

It would be a great thing if they really decided to collaborate, but if they wanted to do just that they could do it by meeting on a "secret" forum or on irc, and share their releases by SFTP, no need for a tracker, and no need for people outside of their groups and sources to be on this tracker.

The only reason they did this was to attempt to make a new uber-1337 tracker, nothing more, nothing less, it's quite clear.

The 1337 tracker recipe:
*Create hype on a well known BT blog,
*Add a few famous P2P names,
*Deny spreading the word,
*Hide the site but make sure it's easy to find,
*Add a touch of signup hope,
*Make a 1337 fake signup page (your IP has been logged etc...),
*Add a touch of "signup closed forever",
You're done! You have your so called leet tracker that will make the joy of all traders and sellers, let it rest for a few days and enjoy :) You can spice it up a little bit by adding a few threads on other well known BT forums, but be careful, the leet tracker recipe is hard to make and can always end up in a Big fail, which is another recipe much easier to do.

category6
10-13-2010, 09:55 AM
so when this imagin thing is going to happen

i like this groupe cool stuff they make

primetime
10-13-2010, 10:08 AM
so when this imagin thing is going to happen

i like this groupe cool stuff they make

imagines site is already up and running but you will find invites very hard to come by

0m3n :: you are part right in what you are saying with the file sharing but its probaly just easier to have a meeting point imo

bijoy
10-13-2010, 07:53 PM

It would be a great thing if they really decided to collaborate, but if they wanted to do just that they could do it by meeting on a "secret" forum or on irc, and share their releases by SFTP, no need for a tracker, and no need for people outside of their groups and sources to be on this tracker.

The only reason they did this was to attempt to make a new uber-1337 tracker, nothing more, nothing less, it's quite clear.

The 1337 tracker recipe:
*Create hype on a well known BT blog,
*Add a few famous P2P names,
*Deny spreading the word,
*Hide the site but make sure it's easy to find,
*Add a touch of signup hope,
*Make a 1337 fake signup page (your IP has been logged etc...),
*Add a touch of "signup closed forever",
You're done! You have your so called leet tracker that will make the joy of all traders and sellers, let it rest for a few days and enjoy :) You can spice it up a little bit by adding a few threads on other well known BT forums, but be careful, the leet tracker recipe is hard to make and can always end up in a Big fail, which is another recipe much easier to do.

Specially the 'signup closed forever' do the good for them as I can see in the past few months, some new tracker swanna become hdbits by closing the signup for 'ever'!!!!!

Om3n
10-14-2010, 12:20 AM
imagines site is already up and running but you will find invites very hard to come by

0m3n :: you are part right in what you are saying with the file sharing but its probaly just easier to have a meeting point imo

If they need a meeting point then an irc channel is a meeting point and a forum is too, trust me, they must have thought "we're famous RGs and VIPs on some sites, what do we need right now to satisfy our overinflated egos? Hey, we should make an uber-mega-1337 tracker, so we would not only be famous Release Groups but also Sys-ops and Admins of a leet tracker for VIPs only...
And if we could make a few bucks out of it later on, it woudln't be bad either"
That's all...

Don't get me wrong, I like their work and I respect all their efforts and all the time they spend releasing their encodes, but I'm not stupid and neither are many of the senior BT members who can see clear in their game.

iLOVENZB
10-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Apparently the DVDSCR of Red was 'leaked' from IMAGINE's tracker ... according to chapman23

addon619
10-14-2010, 08:11 AM
This tracker is awsome. They released Red (2010) screener faster than any other private tracker .?(Dunno whether it is an internal release or not) .It appeared on IPT almost an hour later and Not yet released on TL

iLOVENZB
10-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Seems I misread chapman23's comment

it was for VIP's for the IMAGiNE TRACKER..... and well GOT LEAKED

I have to say his grammar is disgusting in all his comments - excessive use of capital words, hardly any fullstops, abbreviated words beyond comprehension etc.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 11:29 AM
This tracker is awsome. They released Red (2010) screener faster than any other private tracker .?(Dunno whether it is an internal release or not) .It appeared on IPT almost an hour later and Not yet released on TL

Yes that's what truly makes a tracker awesome ,being able to release a shit movie an hour faster than anyone else.

addon619
10-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Common man they got some exclusive uploaders .And they have a lot of internal releases which is not available else where

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Wow .As much asI live and breath to be able to see exclusive uploads :sleeping:

Now you common.

Om3n
10-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Common man they got some exclusive uploaders .And they have a lot of internal releases which is not available else where

Exclusive uploaders? Yeah, like on every good tracker...

Exclusive Internal releases?
Many trackers have exclusive releases, RevTT with NPW, HDME with FraMeSToR/PS3-Team, PtN with Skaliwags, DB9, BMTV with all their HR re-encodes, THC has exclusive DVDRs made by members, etc... The list if long.

And what's the point of talking of this since they are supposedly "closed forever", and these exclusive releases are only available to VIPs (paying members I guess?).

KFlint
10-14-2010, 07:59 PM
And they have a lot of internal releases which is not available else where

That's pretty exciting :ghey:

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Word is , IMAGiNE has its own tracker.

for real ? no wai

Wai

P2PDog
10-14-2010, 08:13 PM
for real ? no wai

Wai

But don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

Polarbear
10-14-2010, 08:13 PM

Sounds great. Could you please name a few of the lots?

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 08:58 PM

Sounds great. Could you please name a few of the lots?

[

Many trackers have exclusive releases, RevTT with NPW, HDME with FraMeSToR/PS3-Team, PtN with Skaliwags, DB9, BMTV with all their HR re-encodes, THC has exclusive DVDRs made by members, etc... The list if long.

I know it's just me but I think that anyone who is so cognizant of such things is a virgin weird .

kingeater
10-14-2010, 09:41 PM

And what's the point of talking of this since they are supposedly "closed forever", and these exclusive releases are only available to VIPs (paying members I guess?).

Yeah, and it is not like these P2P releases would never get leaked down the chain. There would absolutely, positively no way you could find NPW, FraMeSToR (BTW, what is with the whole fUcKed-up-lETteS-in-rElEAse-gROup-nAMes about? Weird. :P) and CtrlHD releases with a quick search of any public warez forum, public tracker, or newsgroup search. Oh, wait.......

Klat
10-14-2010, 10:10 PM
leave them alone. when they need money they will find a way of recruiting ...... like many nowadays.

Om3n
10-15-2010, 12:43 AM

Yeah, and it is not like these P2P releases would never get leaked down the chain. There would absolutely, positively no way you could find NPW, FraMeSToR (BTW, what is with the whole fUcKed-up-lETteS-in-rElEAse-gROup-nAMes about? Weird. :P) and CtrlHD releases with a quick search of any public warez forum, public tracker, or newsgroup search. Oh, wait.......

Sorry, mistyped, typed exclusive instead of internal my bad, but several of these releases are really exclusive : bmtv hr re-encodes aren't upped anywhere else until now (banhammer fear I guess) skaliwags..I don't see many of them, but that's not where I was coming from, I think KFlint described the feeling better than me :)

@IdolEyes787:
Virgin.. Well, my kid being almost 1 1/2 I would be like Joseph and my wife like Mary, one messed up happy holy family !
And Weird, well I suppose I spend too much time on trackers, or I just know how to use my bookmarks to build an argumentation, who knows.... ;)

And what to think of anyone with more than 10.000 posts on a forum in less than 2 years...I wonder...:unsure: :cool:

kingeater
10-15-2010, 12:54 AM
Hehe, I was more chirping the idea of internals at large-member trackers instead of you there Om3n. And the HR releases by BMTV have no real demand outside of BMTV, so they don't usually leek. Same with the Skaliwags releases. If you look around, the ShoTV and Reba releases get spread all over DDL forums and that ilk. Yea, they are internal, but eventually where there's demand, there's supply (I guess :P)

Om3n
10-15-2010, 01:20 AM
There's actually some demand on HR releases, which are nothing less than XViD 480/720p HDTV like used to do the late AToM, a few of these bmtv releases found their way on iPT and they had quite a high number of downloads considering the 720p and XViD were already out, but it was only 5 or 6 of them, then it stopped...There are some people, a decent percentage of users, who want their 720p releases to be XViD rather than x264, to burn them on DVD and play on a not so recent standalone DVD player, so there's a good demand on these.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2010, 04:02 AM
@IdolEyes787:
Virgin.. Well, my kid being almost 1 1/2 I would be like Joseph and my wife like Mary, one messed up happy holy family !
And Weird, well I suppose I spend too much time on trackers, or I just know how to use my bookmarks to build an argumentation, who knows.... ;)

And what to think of anyone with more than 10.000 posts on a forum in less than 2 years...I wonder...:unsure: :cool:

That really hurt ,almost as much as your math and your dubious use of of the word argumentation .
Anyway is it just me or is the amount of bt savvy multiplied by HD interest inversely proportional to graciousness and sense of humour?

Om3n
10-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Am I not up to your standards? Well, it really saddens me that my humor attempt didn't reach you. Though I must say that I lack the necessary experience here to fully grasp the graciousness and humor in your first reply, I shall make my best effort to work on it.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Since our humour seems to be equally lost on each other then I suggest that maybe we are both trying to be too smart for our own good .
I'll make you a deal I'll avoid the bt section entirely ( and subsequently post less) and you ( being inexperienced) try not to be so knee-jerk.

cola1975
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
When (or if) do You open signup ???

gamesover
10-31-2010, 04:03 PM

You just missed their open signups. It didn't last long, at least their invites aren't that hard to get.

anon
10-31-2010, 04:25 PM

They did it yesterday. Just monitor the open signups thread more often.

KushBlow
11-01-2010, 02:26 AM

Yes that's what truly makes a tracker awesome ,being able to release a shit movie an hour faster than anyone else.

You made me smile. I applaud you.

Cabalo
11-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Check this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/ for more info.

antrax34130
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Check this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/ for more info.

this list isn't updated, some mistakes like "nour" tracker and some trackers don't exist in this list..

anon
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
this list isn't updated, some mistakes like "nour" tracker and some trackers don't exist in this list..

Indeed there are a few mistakes, but it sure is a great resource to avoid "where can I find a review of X" or "what level is it" questions.

Noticed the "nour" tracker myself in the past, but never got to ask about that. :ermm:

dagaul101
11-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Would be great to get some forewarning so we are prepared

anon
11-04-2010, 06:44 PM

Prepared for what? :huh:

n00bz0r
11-05-2010, 02:48 AM

Prepared for what? :huh:

Multiple email IDS, legit proxies and dupes? :huh:

thetrader
11-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Are they going to open the signup again?

Any info?

anon
11-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Would that save you the hassle of trading your way in, thetrader? :P

thetrader
11-05-2010, 07:12 PM

Would that save you the hassle of trading your way in, thetrader? :P

I am keeping the good trackers for myself m8.

The last 5 years i have given more than 50 invites for free. And some of them were for really High level trackers.
Unfortunately i understood that i have to trade for some high level trackers i would like to be registered.
Because most of the people like to get, but only few of them like to give.

Oh, yes i know........
Be a good boy of our community and you will get them...
I haven't the free time to play the good boy dude. The last 10 days i found 10 (level 4-6) invites by trading.
I am sure that members of filesharingtalk, can find for free many good trackers from giveaways.
But this period i really haven't enough time to become an active member of this great community. :(

anon
11-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Unfortunately i understood that i have to trade for some high level trackers i would like to be registered.

Looks like you're yet another person who's fallen to the "level chase". Believe me, most of those so-called high-level trackers will just make you regret having wasted so much time.

thetrader
11-05-2010, 07:45 PM

Looks like you're yet another person who's fallen to the "level chase". Believe me, most of those so-called high-level trackers will just make you regret having wasted so much time.

I agree 100% with you m8.
I am in most of these trackers and they are overrated.
I admit that the hole story is just an insane... :cool:

DeadPoet
11-05-2010, 09:43 PM

I am in most of these trackers and they are overrated...

And still you are trying to get in those you are not part of.

Care to explain why the hell you are doing that?

A
11-06-2010, 11:26 AM
I am in most of these trackers and they are overrated...

Because its none of your business what he does or doesn't?

DeadPoet
11-06-2010, 11:37 AM

True. It's none of my or any others business.
I was just curious. That's all. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-008.gif

IdolEyes787
11-06-2010, 05:16 PM

Then by the same reasoning it's also then none of your business if someone wishes to ask about it . Or stand on their head .Or post drawings of you and sheep in compromising positions.:idunno:

Just so it' clear he's not forbidding anyone from doing anything and even if he were it's not like he could do anything about it.
He's only making a comment, one you obviously disagree with but small, if any harm to that.
People disagree with me all the time ( hard to believe I know) and as far as I can tell I'm still none the worse for wear.

Or did I miss where they passed a new rule where we aren't allowed to speak anymore without getting majority approval first?

Quarterquack
11-07-2010, 05:32 AM
Leave for a couple of days, come back, and FST (the first forum I visit after my return to the e-world, I will probably hear a bunch of awww's from the back of the crowd) is as cut-throat as ever. :fst:

Also, :love: idoleyes and your attitude (even though you probably think it's a waste of your time).

A
11-07-2010, 06:21 AM

Then by the same reasoning it's also then none of your business if someone wishes to ask about it . Or stand on their head .Or post drawings of you and sheep in compromising positions.:idunno:

I am also posting what I want even if its none of my business.:shifty:

megabyteme
11-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Leave for a couple of days, come back, and FST (the first forum I visit after my return to the e-world, I will probably hear a bunch of awww's from the back of the crowd) is as cut-throat as ever. :fst:

Also, :love: idoleyes and your attitude (even though you probably think it's a waste of your time).

Awwwww.

Fag.

:P

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 02:24 PM

Awwwww.

Fag.

Just something that I'd expect a queer like you to say.

@ ringhunter when you say that you love me we're talking in a "I admire your belief in the fundamental importance of maintaining freedom of speech ( even for idiots like MBM ) " , non-sexual sort of way I hope.

megabyteme
11-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Canadians... :rolleyes:

gamesover
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM

At least we stayed out of the war in Iraq.

thetrader
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM

At least we stayed out of the war in Iraq.

It was too hot for you there. :P

Just kidding !!!

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 09:16 PM
It's embarrassing when silly stuff like universal health care prevents you from being able to have a big enough army to invade other countries whenever you feel like it.
Share my pain.

bumrocks
11-08-2010, 05:53 AM
I feel your pain since I would much rather kill people than heal them...Video games and movies I get torrenting taught me that.

Blame Canada...

addon619
11-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Another thread spammed

Waddafocky
11-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Another thread spammed

Except this is the one and only forum in which I can expect the spam to be more interesting and funny than the topic involved. So I say rock on to the Canadians who can't get rid of their petty democracy.

megabyteme
11-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Another thread spammed

And this comment was valuable in what way?

Douche bags... :rolleyes:

anon
11-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Except this is the one and only forum in which I can expect the spam to be more interesting and funny than the topic involved.

That's one of the reasons I love being a part of this forum. :fst:

IdolEyes787
11-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Another thread spammed

OK then let's talk about IMAGINE ........http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-055.gif........... they release stuff...................http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-055.gif...................... http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-055.gif...............................http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-055.gif......................crickets.................. 57597

I feel your pain since I would much rather kill people than heal them...Video games and movies I get torrenting taught me that.

But in interesting and fun ways.

If for some unthinkable reason like tragic accident( Gawd forbid) , destruction of all modern technology ( never trust what those aliens might be up to ) or growing up ( probably never happen but then they thought the Titanic as unsinkable ) you can never play video games /watch people suffer for your movie entertainment again , then at least you have training as a serial killer to fall back on.

Plus on the positive side, in the case of tragic accident , it might be configuring and then your serial killing persona is already confidently laid out for you.:)

megabyteme
11-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm not a gamer, so I don't keep up on these things, but I am curious if any game has ventured into the serial killer realm (stalking, MO, thwarting police, etc.). This seems vastly different to me than the ~GTA kind of games, or the kill everyone genre.

Please, help a budding cereal killer... :P

IdolEyes787
11-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm not a gamer, so I don't keep up on these things, but I am curious if any game has ventured into the serial killer realm (stalking, MO, thwarting police, etc.). This seems vastly different to me than the ~GTA kind of games, or the kill everyone genre.

Manhunt and it's sequel .

megabyteme
11-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks, Idol. Interesting storyline, and premise.

gamesover
11-09-2010, 07:40 AM

Manhunt and it's sequel .

I can do you one better. What I've really been wishing for is a 21st century Friday the 13th video game where you get to stalk and kill people in great ways as Jason, that would totally kick Manhunt's ass.

IdolEyes787
11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I like to save people. I actually played through Halo repeatedly so that all my fellow Marines would survive certain battles even though I knew they'd be unalterably dead meat later.:(
And I can't play " bad" in Fallout or Fable even though it's intellectually it's just a game .:mellow:

megabyteme
11-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.

:console:

IdolEyes787
11-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Just reading that quote was more entertainment than I got from the last six Harrison Ford movies combined.

Actually the lamb got away and lived a full and rich life raising in turn many cute little lambs ,one of which went on to found a well-known charity for under-privileged children.

megabyteme
11-09-2010, 03:08 PM
You mean this one?...

http://www.laaloosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/leg-of-lamb.jpg

IdolEyes787
11-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Because it's never too late to reveal something for what it apparently is

There are 118 "IMAGiNE" releases in total at UTN. Of these, 46 are "IMAGiNE Internals" which can’t be found outside of UTN (we checked) however, these 46 are only available to the VIP userclass (good luck getting to that, read on). UTN does have a bonus system for which points can be swapped for one month of VIP access, although it costs a whopping 10,000 points. Since UTN’s seed-point system is extremely cheap whereby it only pays out a maximum of 120 points per day (max. 5 torrents X 24 hours), in a best-case scenario it will take 83.3 days to obtain 10K points (enough to purchase 4 weeks of temp VIP). This is clearly no accident; members who want to be able to download IMAGiNE’s exclusive releases are far better served by donating, which begins at $5 for 4 weeks of temporary VIP access (or $100 for permanent VIP status). Is this worth it for 46 exclusive releases? You be the judge.

bijoy
11-23-2010, 05:13 PM
Because it's never too late to reveal something for what it apparently is

There are 118 "IMAGiNE" releases in total at UTN. Of these, 46 are "IMAGiNE Internals" which can’t be found outside of UTN (we checked) however, these 46 are only available to the VIP userclass (good luck getting to that, read on). UTN does have a bonus system for which points can be swapped for one month of VIP access, although it costs a whopping 10,000 points. Since UTN’s seed-point system is extremely cheap whereby it only pays out a maximum of 120 points per day (max. 5 torrents X 24 hours), in a best-case scenario it will take 83.3 days to obtain 10K points (enough to purchase 4 weeks of temp VIP). This is clearly no accident; members who want to be able to download IMAGiNE’s exclusive releases are far better served by donating, which begins at $5 for 4 weeks of temporary VIP access (or $100 for permanent VIP status). Is this worth it for 46 exclusive releases? You be the judge.

saw this comment today. This is a real fact revealing comment. :P

cinephilia
11-23-2010, 05:23 PM
There was no intention of the site ever being "elitist" or "exclusive". Just a place for people who knew the ropes/aren't run-of-the-mill one-visit members. They opened a site, invited friends in, then gave their friends invites in order to build a core member base before the launch [...] Clearly it was never going to be a 1337 site, just a core site for fanatics to support their "favorite group" right at the source.
:coffee:

IdolEyes787
11-23-2010, 07:13 PM
I hope this isn't becoming a bigger trend

AlphaOmega (AO) was started by a group of guys that met on various top name private trackers. Most had been staff at some point or another.
They decided that it was time from them to come together and do things the way they couldn’t on other trackers. This staff used their abilities and experience working behind the scenes of a torrent site to build a site that would rival all others. AO was designed to blow past all others, and leave them in the dust pulling up their pants. AO’s staff is composed of elitists in the torrent world, composed of the top coders, racers, uploaders, and designers.

The site structure is something that has never been seen before. We are pulling releases from top group access on multiple gbit servers. At this point, each torrent is seeded from multiple gbit servers, meaning you will see the greatest speed possible. These releases are auto-uploaded meaning the pre-times are some of the best.

The site is beginning with seed-box only as the means of uploading and download, this provides much high speeds and is fairly rare in the tracker world. The site will never have open sign ups. Once the first round of users have been invited then they each will be given a number of invites. AlphaOmega will make it easy for members to invite friends, This is part of AO’s plan to make this the highest quality private tracker out there."
Btw
The site structure is something that has never been seen before. isn't completely true because in my short time in private trackers I've already seen plenty that were run by (apparently) very young people that for reasons non-apparent also considered themselves to be somehow "better " than anyone else.

That I'm posting this in the Imagine thread is just happy coincidence .

bijoy
11-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Idol, those 2 trackers are going into same direction ( I think)

gamesover
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM
AlphaOmega sound like a buch of copycats and I really sincerely doubt any of the claims they make. At least UtN has IMAGiNE, who most people have heard of because of their fine releases, and many other well-known p2p groups & encoders are also active there. Who the heck are these guys behind AlphaOmega? So what if they used to staff some places. There's a million little shitty ass unknown trackers, so becoming tracker staff these days isn't even as hard or prestigious as it used to be. I haven't heard word from any of the major trackers about this, no rumors floating around in the forums. Which makes this all highly suspect. They have no credibility and no name value, which makes it laughable to believe they have all the amazing connections they claim to have.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2010, 10:02 PM
AlphaOmega sound like a buch of copycats and I really sincerely doubt any of the claims they make. At least UtN has IMAGiNE, who most people have heard of because of their fine releases, and many other well-known p2p groups & encoders are also active there. Who the heck are these guys behind AlphaOmega? So what if they used to staff some places. There's a million little shitty ass unknown trackers, so becoming tracker staff these days isn't even as hard or prestigious as it used to be. I haven't heard word from any of the major trackers about this, no rumors floating around in the forums. Which makes this all highly suspect. They have no credibility and no name value, which makes it laughable to believe they all the amazing connections they claim to have.

I think you are missing my point but just let me say that basically everything about bt is laughable even places of assumed prestige if you really think about it.

I mean who gives or rightfully should give a royal fuck if site A is faster ,has better encodes ,scene ax or for that matter even exists. It's not like they are feeding the world's starving and not like any of us needs to pirate movies/TV/games to have a good and fulfilled life.
Same way actually that anything we say or do here is laughable if you choose to look at it that way.
What they and we do is something frivolous and done entire for fun.A fact that certain elements seem to have totally forgotten.

The difference though ,( back to my point) or the only one that really matters is that some of us are ( hopefully) self aware enough to stifle our egos , realize the fundamental inconsequentially of what we are doing and ( again hopefully) act accordingly ..

anon
11-23-2010, 11:28 PM
AlphaOmega sound like a buch of copycats and I really sincerely doubt any of the claims they make.

Same, starting with the "the site will never (http://www.alphaomega.me/register.php) have open sign ups" part. :yup:

chrisbeebops
11-23-2010, 11:56 PM
AlphaOmega sound like a buch of copycats and I really sincerely doubt any of the claims they make.

Same, starting with the "the site will never (http://www.alphaomega.me/register.php) have open sign ups" part. :yup:I lol'd.

gamesover
11-24-2010, 02:05 AM
close the thread

Threads aren't usually closed here, especially if they are still active, unless there's a really good reason. Only the OP can close the thread or staff if they feel they have to. And just asking them to close the thread won't work.

bijoy
11-24-2010, 11:30 AM

Same, starting with the "the site will never (http://www.alphaomega.me/register.php) have open sign ups" part. :yup:

that goes batter with UTN, the never open signup. :lol:

anon
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Threads aren't usually closed here, especially if they are still active, unless there's a really good reason. Only the OP can close the thread or staff if they feel they have to. And just asking them to close the thread won't work.

I'm surprised you still haven't learned to recognize J-Dye dupes. :lol:

Quarterquack
11-24-2010, 06:31 PM
There was no intention of the site ever being "elitist" or "exclusive". Just a place for people who knew the ropes/aren't run-of-the-mill one-visit members. They opened a site, invited friends in, then gave their friends invites in order to build a core member base before the launch [...] Clearly it was never going to be a 1337 site, just a core site for fanatics to support their "favorite group" right at the source.
:coffee:

My apologies. I should have had a post that also detailed that any group that starts such a website needs support in the form of community/provisions and also in monetary form. Wait. Never mind. I did have a post like that. I just can't be arsed to go through 37 pages searching for it.

anon
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Wait. Never mind. I did have a post like that. I just can't be arsed to go through 37 pages searching for it.

Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=244072&searchthreadid=423424&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) you go, just two pages. :happy:

gamesover
11-24-2010, 09:40 PM

Actually UTN did open signups and it didn't work out very well. Now they are looking at other methods of bringing in new members like recruitment, irc interviews, and an application.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Seems to be a period right now in the BT era where a lot of new sites are starting at the same time, all having issues getting people.. Only time will tell!

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Wait. Never mind. I did have a post like that. I just can't be arsed to go through 37 pages searching for it.

Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=244072&searchthreadid=423424&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) you go, just two pages. :happy:

Why are you so helpful? It's not a bad thing, I respect you whether or not you do it, as do other people. So why? You can't possibly be in the habit of it. That would mean you're this way all the time, which frankly I believe is impossible. But I've seen you help people on security issues, on pointless issues (like irc channels and post searching) and throw your opinion into the mix for other topics (recovering lost posts from a cache etc.) and the only question I kept asking was "why?" Wouldn't you rather kick back, relax, and not deal with the misfortune of helping idiots (in this case, I'm the idiot who couldn't be arsed to do what you did) out?

Anyway, I've mentioned it on more than one occasion in this thread, but here's one of them, cine:

I didn't mean saying "Thank you", literally. That's as worthless as "+1" comments. I meant the other kind of thanks giving, the one that could help them produce more material that I enjoy consuming. Camming, whether you believe it or not, is an expensive business; as is source hunting from leakers. It gets to the point where the hardware/discs are actually "shared" instead of being bought in one go, contrary to popular belief, and I happen to know multiple people in the business. So when I say that I intend to thank them/support them, I also thought I really didn't need to spell this one out.

bijoy
11-25-2010, 05:20 AM

Actually UTN did open signups and it didn't work out very well. Now they are looking at other methods of bringing in new members like recruitment, irc interviews, and an application.

Actually none of the experienced torrenters like to join any new tracker with open signups, and seriously, they don't need to.

A
11-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Why are you so helpful? It's not a bad thing, I respect you whether or not you do it, as do other people. So why? You can't possibly be in the habit of it. That would mean you're this way all the time, which frankly I believe is impossible. But I've seen you help people on security issues, on pointless issues (like irc channels and post searching) and throw your opinion into the mix for other topics (recovering lost posts from a cache etc.) and the only question I kept asking was "why?" Wouldn't you rather kick back, relax, and not deal with the misfortune of helping idiots (in this case, I'm the idiot who couldn't be arsed to do what you did) out?
Why are you so fucked up? It's not a bad thing, I don't respect you whether or not you do it, as do other people. So why? You can't possibly be in the habit of it. That would mean you're this way all the time, which frankly I believe is possible.But I've seen you wanting to stroke your ego from time to time, being a fuck up (like your recent ego boosting circus :http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425691-FSC-talent-hunt?p=3532958&viewfull=1#post3532958) and throw your opinion into the mix for other topics (like everywhere...).And the only question I kept asking was "why"?Wouldn't you rather kick back, relax, and not deal with literally putting up a facade?

I believe when you have read that and in the process of writing a comeback (or not ...) you will find the answer of why anon does what he does and why you do what you do :)

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 06:47 AM
This again? Didn't you almost suck my dick off in a pm after the last time we danced? :(

Also, congratulations on using the word "facade" properly. I taught you that one here in this thread. Go find it. Promptly. (There, I taught you another one. Thank me later for fixing your English, dawg).

A
11-25-2010, 07:37 AM
This again? Didn't you almost suck my dick off in a pm after the last time we danced? :(
Pathetic really.I knew you would one day say something so fucked up like that that I had the presence of mind to save the PM,Here goes:

I'm wondering what the reply to this comment of mine will be (from all but Aby, you're probably going to quote a random part of what ensues and call me garbage)I didn't mean that you are a total asshole and go on blasting on everything no matter what you say.I am not that kind of person for gods sake.Its just that at times you are an asshole and I dunno I cant stand certain comments and then I turn into a douchebag.(its not my fault,I really cant stand certain comments no matter who they are).I am restraining myself and have stopped replying directly to anyone and trying to just give my opinion on the matter without getting into fights.Well if that makes any sense ...
Well where in that does I suck your "dick"?
Translation incase you didn't grasp:You are an asshole,that doesn't mean,each and everything you say is fucked up.And good job on trying to make me look bad.Next time,try better:lol:

Also, congratulations on using the word "facade" properly. I taught you that one here in this thread. Go find it. Promptly. (There, I taught you another one. Thank me later for fixing your English, dawg).
fa·çade also fa·cade (f-säd)
n.
1. The face of a building, especially the principal face.
2. An artificial or deceptive front

If you didin't understand that,Let me paraphrase my original comment.You are someone who sucks dicks and then come over to forums like FST and then put up a front of a wannabe hotshot.

And do pardon my english.Its my 5th language you know :shifty:

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 07:55 AM
Hyperbole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole). You take yourself a tad too seriously, m'amie.

By the way, I already beat you to the cock-sucker, two-face punchline in our very first argument (which you seem to have forgotten).
This won't get interesting unless you are more original than this.

EDIT: For the record, my post count on FST triples that of the one I have at the tracker I use the forums of the most, which shows why I don't have my flair on many a-tracker. And my first post on that said tracker, at about the same time I joined FST, was even more provocative than any of my posts here. I've said many times that I enjoy the company of a community that is quick to ridicule idiots and people who refuse to help their own selves, it stands to reason that I enjoy FST for those very reasons, then. Nice try projecting onto me, though.

A
11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Hyperbole. You take yourself a tad too seriously, m'amie.
How typical of you(and its soo obvious).First you say some stuff and "try" to make the other guy look bad and then when that doesn't work,you brush it off by saying "You take yourself a tad too seriously, m'amie".Man you are really lame.

By the way, I already beat you to the cock-sucker, two-face punchline in our very first argument (which you seem to have forgotten).
I don't recall anything like that.I remember you writing a very big essay and retreating thou.It would be really great if you starting writing "facts" instead of putting up another 'facade'.

EDIT: For the record, my post count on FST triples that of the one I have at the tracker I use the forums of the most, which shows why I don't have my flair on many a-tracker. And my first post on that said tracker, at about the same time I joined FST, was even more provocative than any of my posts here. I've said many times that I enjoy the company of a community that is quick to ridicule idiots and people who refuse to help their own selves, it stands to reason that I enjoy FST for those very reasons, then. Nice try projecting onto me, though.
You forgot the sucking dicks part in other places :)

This won't get interesting unless you are more original than this.
It won't get original when you always and I mean always run away from an argument by saying something along those lines.You know,Its gets really dull.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 09:13 AM
It won't get original when you always and I mean always run away from an argument by saying something along those lines.You know,Its gets really dull.

I think you've found the problem right at its source. I'm done arguing with garbage such as yourself. I have been trying to avoid arguing with you, but every time you seem to have sand caught up in your vagina you take it out on me. I do tend to dilute arguments since I purely don't care what you think or say. Last time I did think it would end after you sent me the pm, I even completely ignored it and decided to mention, in passing, in a random thread, that I had read it and acknowledged it. So let's get right down to it. Put all your gripes and thoughts down in one post, and move on. Let me start:

You're a neanderthal that keeps projecting every time he thinks he has the moral high ground. Read out of context, every. single. one. of your posts reads as an autobiography more than anything else. You seem to have trouble following conversations longer than two posts (don't believe me? look at the very first time we argued, it was in my giveaway thread, you can find it; I referenced that here but you seem to have forgotten) and deem anything said by anyone but you unreasonable. You're a hypocrite. You're garbage. You're trash. (These sentences enough for your ESL to follow through Mr. "Its gets really dull?"). You're probably stuck in some dead end life and you decide to vent your frustrations online. At least I have fun, and some flair when I make fun of idiots for sport (I'd quote Jane Austen, but you'd probably question who that is, more than anything else). What do you do for enjoyment? Convince yourself that you're better than someone else because you have a misplaced sense of justice?

Good luck having your snipe at me. I will deal it the due justice of not even reading it. Congratulations on being the first cretin on any forum that made it to my ignore list.

A
11-25-2010, 09:39 AM
You're a hypocrite. You're garbage. You're trash.

I'm done arguing with garbage such as yourself.
I was the first one to say all that to you,but I felt garbages like you should be trampled and burned before disposing or else it keeps on spreading out the fucking stinking rotten smell.

You're probably stuck in some dead end life and you decide to vent your frustrations online.
That's where you and me differ.I don't vent my frustrations nor do I try to prove myself anything online.But you try to do it.I-just-point-out-stuff and people like you who are of course hypocrites can't just take it.It just hits their nerves.Your continuous effort of trying to make others look bad,bending facts and making up stuff and then just running away from it all when confronted,by giving one liners shows what kinda pathetic person you really are.

At least I have fun, and some flair when I make fun of idiots for sport
Thats some miserable life you have there pal.Trying to be "awesome" by having fun picking on people who are inferior to you.:(It must be really frustrating isn't it? when someone gets under your skin and when you just can't comeback just because you know its all true.heh.

Congratulations on being the first cretin on any forum that made it to my ignore list.
I am honoured.

ScottK
11-25-2010, 10:18 AM
so..what happen to iMAGiNE after all this mess :rolleyes:

anon
11-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Why are you so helpful? It's not a bad thing, I respect you whether or not you do it, as do other people. So why? You can't possibly be in the habit of it. That would mean you're this way all the time, which frankly I believe is impossible. But I've seen you help people on security issues, on pointless issues (like irc channels and post searching) and throw your opinion into the mix for other topics (recovering lost posts from a cache etc.) and the only question I kept asking was "why?"

Well, what is knowledge good for if you don't share it? :unsure:

Wouldn't you rather kick back, relax, and not deal with the misfortune of helping idiots (in this case, I'm the idiot who couldn't be arsed to do what you did) out?

Why do you think you're an idiot? That's not determined by clicking on a link or not doing so, and just for the record, I don't think you're one. :)

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 04:43 PM
so..what happen to iMAGiNE after all this mess :rolleyes:

They're still alive and kicking. I don't necessarily agree with the VIP-only torrents, I'd much rather people support the group rather than pay-for-premiums, but then again, no one argues when other sites do the exact same thing. People still praise MAM as a great place to grab their torrents.

Well, what is knowledge good for if you don't share it? :unsure:

Why do you think you're an idiot? That's not determined by clicking on a link or not doing so, and just for the record, I don't think you're one. :)

I guess we're fundamentally different, then. I honestly think that just because I can do something doesn't mean I should, and this extrapolates to my willingness to help others out. Although, in that case, it's two parts laziness and one part resilience to said laziness.

whatcdfan
11-25-2010, 06:11 PM
people still praise mam as a great place to grab their torrents.

mam???

Kado
11-25-2010, 06:21 PM
i like it !

cinephilia
11-25-2010, 06:52 PM
but then again, no one argues when other sites do the exact same thing.
you know you're wrong, don't you?

gamesover
11-25-2010, 08:01 PM

http://www.thecentralbox.com/ - you have to pay to download any of their musicvids.
pedros - used to be open to anyone who would donate their way in.
most big DDL forums - have special forum sections for VIPS that includes exclusive downloads
a lot of trackers - are pay to leech or pay to invite

People have just loved to pick on UTN since the beginning. The fact is they are a small site, not a lot of members. It's harder for them to survive financially then say bigger sites like PTP that get so many donations they can get rich off them. So what if they offer some benefits to their VIPs, which aren't just donaters btw. It's only a small percentage of their uploads that are VIP only, and if I was a VIP I would like the idea of having a little something just for me.

But I'm not a VIP and guess what I don't have any hard feelings about it, and it doesn't seem any of the other regular members there have a problem with it either. It's mostly people on the outside who are bitching about something at a tracker they aren't even a member of so it doesn't really effect them. Don't like it don't join.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 08:29 PM
mam???

MyAnonaMouse

Perhaps, and I'm willing to admit that I am. Let me rephrase it then: People don't criticize other websites as much, simply because they haven't attracted as much debate or negativity as UTN has thus far.

http://www.thecentralbox.com/ - you have to pay to download any of their musicvids.
most big DDL forums - have special forum sections for VIPS that includes exclusive downloads

People have just loved to pick on UTN since the beginning. The fact is they are a small site, not a lot of members. It's harder for them to survive financially then say bigger sites like PTP that get so many donations they can get rich off them. So what if they offer some benefits to their VIPs, which aren't just donaters btw. It's only a small percentage of their uploads that are VIP only, and if I was a VIP I would like the idea of having a little something just for me.

But I'm not a VIP and guess what I don't have any hard feelings about it, and it doesn't seem any of the other regular members there have a problem with it either. It's mostly people on the outside who are bitching about something at a tracker they aren't even a member of so it doesn't really effect them. Don't like it don't join.

As hurtful as this may sound, this is precisely yabbo's logic (or whoever that idiot was who started an exclusive P2L tracker). I have failed to see this logic since his time, and I fail to see it now. Not trying to be offensive at all, I just don't see it the same way.

anon
11-25-2010, 08:44 PM
As hurtful as this may sound, this is precisely yabbo's logic (or whoever that idiot was who started an exclusive P2L tracker).

You mean yocto from STN? I remember that. It's as if was yesterday that he announced non-"sponsors" would have some time to donate before being kicked from the tracker. Then he ran away with all the donations from that, topsite access, OVH reselling, and even the e-book hard copying service. Damn, time passes fast. Not like they offered anything that couldn't be found elsewhere, anyway.

OK, enough off-topic from me, heh.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-25-2010, 09:36 PM
As hurtful as this may sound, this is precisely yabbo's logic (or whoever that idiot was who started an exclusive P2L tracker).

You mean yocto from STN? I remember that. It's as if was yesterday that he announced non-"sponsors" would have some time to donate before being kicked from the tracker. Then he ran away with all the donations from that, topsite access, OVH reselling, and even the e-book hard copying service. Damn, time passes fast. Not like they offered anything that couldn't be found elsewhere, anyway.

OK, enough off-topic from me, heh.

damn, so he really did run off with all that money eh? How much money did he make off with? Where is he now? He's prolly still in the torrent scene, just under a different name? What a worthless fruit he was...

cinephilia
11-25-2010, 10:35 PM

seems like thecentralbox is just another p2l forum that most of us have never heard of. i thought we were talking about trackers :mellow:

People have just loved to pick on UTN since the beginning.
not true. there's always been people in here that condemned such practices whether it be about storethe.net or sct.

It's only a small percentage of their uploads that are VIP only, and if I was a VIP I would like the idea of having a little something just for me.but the benefits you're reffering to are the main point of the site, in other words the "exclusive releases". all the other iMAGiNE rls are available on general trackers such as IPT and TL...
as for donating, you said yourself it was meant to help. when i was a kid, i learned that i wasn't supposed to expect anything in return when helping. just like when you gives invites for free. what about you ? :unsure:

Perhaps, and I'm willing to admit that I am. Let me rephrase it then: People don't criticize other websites as much, simply because they haven't attracted as much debate or negativity as UTN has thus far.
agreed for once :yup:

mooger
12-04-2010, 08:31 AM
How does one become a member of IMAGiNE site?

gamesover
12-04-2010, 09:05 AM

Send profile links and/or proofs to the right person ;) and if that person is impressed he will pass along the profiles/proofs to their staff.

anon
12-04-2010, 03:58 PM

Ask the people who got it and are now trading it away. :unsure:

gamesover
12-04-2010, 09:08 PM

Ask the people who got it and are now trading it away. :unsure:

Luckily there's only a few of them, not too bad compared to other trackers that have to deal with dozens of traders at once. Staff there are well aware of the people who are trying to trade, thats why invites are being controlled which leaves account trades which are pretty obvious if your looking at the usual signs.