PDA

View Full Version : IMAGiNE

Pages : [1] 2

fatal
09-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Word is IMAGiNE has its own tracker.
There will be a 3 day open sign up period in the very near future. If anyones interested .... I can post in the open sign ups thread a few hours before hand

anon
09-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Word is IMAGiNE has its own tracker.
There will be a 3 day open sign up period in the very near future.

Cool. Do you have any source for this, or is it a mere rumor?

As for me, I'll keep on getting their releases off IPT unless they give me a very good reason to join their site. :P

Cabalo
09-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Does anyone actually downloads their releases? I have never downloaded a single one.

anon
09-04-2010, 05:10 PM
I do it quite frequently. I check IPT's Top 10 torrents table to find new movies to download, and many of those releases are from IMAGiNE. They do a good job, I think.

blurayripper
09-04-2010, 05:15 PM
From time to time they do have major first run releases but I find them to be more useful for their audio work on CAM, TS and R5 releases. They have their own sneaky audio devices that they get into theaters. In the P2P world line audio by IMAGiNE is generally respected.

Quarterquack
09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
I do so, as well. Sometimes a movie doesn't warrant me going to the theaters/spending money on a ticket, but I feel like watching it anyway. In those cases, IMAGiNE oft releases TS/CAMs before scene groups/they have better sources.

Night0wl
09-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Not only are they often faster with releases, but most of the time, the releases are quite simply much better, even if the scene was first.

Edit: BTW I'm not even talking CAM/TS here, but rather R5 and DVD/Bluray rip.

Only fault they have IMHO is that they often maybe BRRips instead of proper BDRips i.e. encoding from an already encoded source.

ExtraDry
09-05-2010, 03:52 AM
good to see you back around fatal thought we had lost you, will this be open sign up for F--tracker or a new one?

Chief_Garbonzo
09-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Yea, I'm curious as to the source or validity of it. I mean I guess I would maybe check it out? I have downloaded a couple of their releases in the past.. However I think I tend to lean towards other certain groups more when it comes to a TS-ish release. I don't do cams, period. However, I do respect IMAGiNE and feel they have a positive bringing to file sharing. :D

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 12:35 AM
By that logic, being a ranked scene site is redundant, as well. Being a part of the source is always a good way to verify validity/fidelity and have the releases first, with a direct way to thank the producers of the material; as opposed to waiting for some sort of news on the release, you become one of the first people to know of it/have it before it gets spread around.

bumrocks
09-06-2010, 05:19 AM
As I posted in another thread...

I sure hope this isn't someone using these peoples usernames/group names to further a startup. Sorry but I can't help but be skeptical on this one. Hopefully, my beliefs will be proven to be false...

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 06:00 AM
It isn't, the group already dispelled those issues by releasing an "exclusive" to the site. I can empathize with why you would think it is so, though. I'm usually just as skeptic.

bumrocks
09-06-2010, 06:02 AM
It isn't, the group already dispelled those issues by releasing an "exclusive" to the site. I can empathize with why you would think it is so, though. I'm usually just as skeptic.

That is good to hear...

I might actually be interested then...

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Well, let me put it this way: I have 0 invites, however, I dropped the staff a line asking for a couple, considering I have a friend who wants in. If my request does bode well with the staff, I have no gripes helping you on-board; if no one has attended to you by then, that is.

addon619
09-06-2010, 07:15 AM
great news ..i am huge fan of imagine

IdolEyes787
09-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Well, let me put it this way: I have 0 invites, however, I dropped the staff a line asking for a couple, considering I have a friend who wants in. If my request does bode well with the staff, I have no gripes helping you on-board; if no one has attended to you by then, that is.

Your previous assertions that you weren't "looking" for any more sites are sounding more than a little hollow now.:ermm:
You know I want to like you but sometimes you make it kinda hard.

hagckz0r
09-06-2010, 12:05 PM
:))))

Quarterquack
09-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Your previous assertions that you weren't "looking" for any more sites are sounding more than a little hollow now.:ermm:

I can see why you would think this way, and I would react similarly, too. Whether you believe me or not, I thought about it over and over, but the simple fact that I have no source for IMAGiNE releases (which I usually enjoy) overpowered my worries of maintaining another tracker. I'm not a TL member for reasons I mentioned before, so realistically, I only had choices between IPT and Public Trackers, both of which I know people who got letters due to downloading from. Having a place to actually get these releases is a pain I don't have to endure any longer.

I duly apologize for going back on my word.

A
09-06-2010, 06:42 PM

I can see why you would think this way, and I would react similarly, too. Whether you believe me or not, I thought about it over and over, but the simple fact that I have no source for IMAGiNE releases (which I usually enjoy) overpowered my worries of maintaining another tracker. I'm not a TL member for reasons I mentioned before, so realistically, I only had choices between IPT and Public Trackers, both of which I know people who got letters due to downloading from. Having a place to actually get these releases is a pain I don't have to endure any longer.

Now I think Idoleyes and ringhunter are taking torrenting a little too seriously :ermm:

IdolEyes787
09-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Now I think Idoleyes and ringhunter are taking torrenting a little too seriously :ermm:

If the point I was getting at had anything in the least to do with "torrenting " then you might be right:ermm:

Also to the only person that I addressed the comment to ie ringhunter the letters from authorities bit doesn't fly you being in Canada an all. You get a threatening letter from a US agency and as the Law stands ,you can use it for toilet paper.

KFlint
09-06-2010, 07:28 PM

This quote made my day...unreal...

A
09-06-2010, 07:57 PM

If the point I was getting at had anything in the least to do with "torrenting " then you might be right:ermm:

What is the big deal if someone joins a newly opened tracker which he finds interesting just because he said he had no interest in the then current trackers?If a new tracker pops up offering something different than the rest and if that interests you,joining it is going back on your word?
Or is it something else that made you say this?

Your previous assertions that you weren't "looking" for any more sites are sounding more than a little hollow now.
You know I want to like you but sometimes you make it kinda hard.:ermm:

bumrocks
09-07-2010, 01:13 AM
^^ I am not sure if he is telling us how he truly feels or he is covering it up so maybe it doesn't smell quite as bad.

A
09-07-2010, 03:54 AM
First fuck off and second fuck off and third it was he who used the phrase " went back on his word " I didn't probably because he NEVER GAVE IT TO ME in the first place.
Like the previously babble in this post the point the whole point,the entire point of the previous statement that you seem unhealthily fixated on is was that most of us in your little sunny bt world are incredibly full of shit.
First,Truly pathetic display of crap.
Second I was perfectly clear on what I was getting at and it seems you were so full of yourself to see that.You seem to think the world revolves around you,No it dosent.Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.If people like to get movies from a specific releasing group,its none of your business.If people like to get the movie first and want to join trackers for fast pre times,again its none of your business.If people compare each frame of a movie side by side and then chose a particular movie from a particular encoding group,again its none of your business,Some like to download only flac and some like to only download 1080p HD only,yet again its none of your business.You dont like it,yea we get it,now shut it will ya?
BT dosen't revolve around your "ideals".

Serious torrenter ?
God help us. :unsure:
If you dont care about "torrenting" then why do you continuously keep on trolling those threads at the give away and trade section?

Quarterquack
09-07-2010, 03:57 AM
FFS a "direct way to thank the producers of the material" would be to you know......... buy it from the people who actually made it - ie the film companies :ermm:
Also "you become one of the first people to get it" - if that is of such overwhelming importance then again how about going to the movie theater or local DVD outlet and that way you not only are you "first in line" but are also supporting people who's livelihood ( unlike the seemingly praiseworthy release groups) actually depends on it.

Listen I have no problem with me being a wank or you being a wank but please can we at least stop the silly attempts in justifying our wankhood.

Btw you steal movies because it saves money or you get some vicarious thrill out of beating the system or you are simply a wank and the psuedo-l33tnesss makes you pathetically feel better about yourself .You do not steal movies because that is the only source ( not available legally then do without .I think you'll live ) or to "get them sooner"

I didn't mean saying "Thank you", literally. That's as worthless as "+1" comments. I meant the other kind of thanks giving, the one that could help them produce more material that I enjoy consuming. Camming, whether you believe it or not, is an expensive business; as is source hunting from leakers. It gets to the point where the hardware/discs are actually "shared" instead of being bought in one go, contrary to popular belief, and I happen to know multiple people in the business. So when I say that I intend to thank them/support them, I also thought I really didn't need to spell this one out.

As for getting it first; yes, to me, it matters a lot. You and I have argued this point before, and I said pretimes do matter to a certain extent. I also explained that I used to be a source supplier for a gaming group in the past, and so I understand the thrill/rush of being "first"/knowing that it's not simply about credits, but it's about being the best etc. I'm sorry if it seems pointless to you, it feels a bit shallow to me, as well. However it is something I did and enjoyed for years and it's hard to get it out of my system. Being first means a lot to people, some more than others, but to me, especially with some content, it's not first by a few seconds or minutes; it's actually being first by days.

I don't get a thrill from the chase, nor do I trick myself into believing that watching a shitty quality cam on my computer makes me an 1337er than someone that enjoyed the span of the movie on a great screen for the price of a cup of coffee. I watch the movies that I wouldn't watch in theaters anyway, either due to my preferred company having watched it without me, therefore necessitating a private viewing by myself, or because I would favor watching other movies on the big screen, knowing I'd never get a chance for this movie/don't like the idea of it, but am still intrigued enough to see it. Basically: The only time I resort to cams/TS's are actually when I wouldn't make a box office count, either way.

This quote made my day...unreal...

I duly apologize that not all of us are pricks that go back on our word on a daily basis, even if we are "on the internets". By the way, we haven't met before, and I would usually tell you to sod off, considering you're borderline baiting me into it; but you know, blue star woes.

iLOVENZB
09-07-2010, 04:53 AM
What the fuck has this thread turned into?

Funkin'
09-07-2010, 05:26 AM
A lame pissing match. Like the majority of the threads in this bt section...

Disme
09-07-2010, 06:19 AM
It's rather fun watching this ...

@ Ringhunter: You claim not to be part of any trackers that have IMAGINE-releases, yet I know of 2 trackers that have their releases, and I know for a fact you are a member there too?

Quarterquack
09-07-2010, 07:52 AM
@ Ringhunter: You claim not to be part of any trackers that have IMAGINE-releases, yet I know of 2 trackers that have their releases, and I know for a fact you are a member there too?

Right, you're referring to the ones that were started/staffed by the same people, I'm assuming. If so, then yes, but they are in no way offering a comprehensive set of releases. Most of the time they only house one or two of the releases, and those die or are trumped promptly when a different version/reason to delete them is given. The problem is, and I know this may sound weird, I actually prefer to have my options open, with all the "10-20 P2P releases" that everyone seems to hate on. Towards the end of the TSing/Camming phase of any movie's life, there's usually so many edits done to the movie, it's a borderline curves/contrast atrocity.

Moreover, when I say IMAGiNE it's just a generalization. There are other groups hopping on board, too, such as FLAWL3SS/Silentninja/TOXiC etc. And whether you choose to believe me or not, I do sometimes hunt down their releases specifically, considering they each tweak the settings to their liking, and I don't consistently prefer any particular group/person. When the two ratioless trackers came up with their "p2p or not" debates, I asked for both FLAWL3SS/IMAGiNE in both cases, because I do tend to jump camps more often than not.

KFlint
09-07-2010, 10:26 AM
I duly apologize that not all of us are pricks that go back on our word on a daily basis, even if we are "on the internets". By the way, we haven't met before, and I would usually tell you to sod off, considering you're borderline baiting me into it; but you know, blue star woes.

Just saying, it's a free world and you have every right to join 1000 trackers or only 3 if you want. Don't apologize for things you absolutely don't have to.

IdolEyes787
09-07-2010, 11:52 AM
You seem to think the world revolves around you,No it dosent.Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.You dont like it,yea we get it,now shut it will ya?
BT dosen't revolve around your "ideals".
Thanks I am aware that the world "doesn't revolve around me " but that doesn't effect the fact that this is a forum and if I don't exercise my prerogative to express my opinion on certain things then I doubt if anyone else will.Strange though if I'm a self- involved,intolerant Nazi for simply saying something then what does that make you for trying to prevent me from doing so ?

Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what. Duh I think that's sort of how life works.:unsure:I 'm just more open than some to admitting the fact.Btw again I'm not trying to force anyone to change their opinions on anything only simply expressing my own.

Serious torrenter ?
God help us. :unsure:

If you dont care about "torrenting" then why do you continuously keep on trolling those threads at the give away and trade section?
I guess that totally depends on your definition of torrenting or being serious about it.:mellow:
As so why, sorry to answer a question with a question but "I dunno ,why do you?"
Also believe it or not I'm actually trying to stop but I constantly see something imo at least incredibly ignorant/stupid , ( in the case of trades)out-right wrong/a lie or like your recent posts purposely malicious and I have a hard time not commenting .

PS if you don't comment further here I shalln't either and then that will at least be a start to an end.

Btw ironic isn't it that people (" a pissing contest":ermm: ) critize you for doing something while pointedly engaging in it themselves.

Sorry couldn't help myself on that one.

A
09-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.
Duh I think that's sort of how life works.:unsure:I 'm just more open than some to admitting the fact.
No that's not how life works.I thought it was obvious enough that people have different tastes and likes of their own.And I for one appreciate that instead of wanting others to have the same ideals like mine.I have said this before but judging or evaluating others by what you like or dislike is mere childishness.

I guess that totally depends on your definition of torrenting or being serious about it.:melow:
Yes thats true but when someone spends time and energy over something its because they are "into" it.Getting worked up over how traders/cheaters/collectors behave in those subforums should be none of your concern if you consider torrenting inconsequential.Or maybe I am missing something that you can explain?

As so why, sorry to answer a question with a question but "I dunno ,why do you?"
I like it because of the diverse content I get to download and moreover I like to hangout in forums such as this.

PS if you don't comment further here I shalln't either and then that will at least be a start to an end.
I am sorry but I cant help myself.Unlike the "all knowing" overseeing crowd who labels it as pissing contest,I consider it as a discussion and I have no intention of intentionally pissing anyone.

Fishy2
09-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Maybe you guys would consider making a new thread to continue your “discussion”? Just a thought ;)

Back on topic;

I like the idea of IMAGiNE having a tracker and will definitely sign up, and pretty sure many others will feel the same but heyho each to their own eh?

blurayripper
09-07-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm a fan of IMAGiNE's and they are obviously a very integral part of the P2P release realm. But if you check IPT and TL for their releases you will only see 364 releases on IPT and 202 on TL. Now to start a tracker for that few releases is a cry for attention, for lately they are clearly getting overshadowed by other P2P groups like ViSiON, FLAWL3SS, Rx etc and this is there way of standing out again. Wish them success but they will need to step up their game and be more active to succeed.

totalbytes
09-07-2010, 04:55 PM
lmfao not quite sure what happened here

blurayripper
09-07-2010, 05:48 PM
lmfao not quite sure what happened here

That's why scene discussions are so much more civilized. As soon as you start with P2P all hell eventually breaks loose and chaos ensues. We could use the extra conversation/debate in Idol's non giveaway thread, that was halted by that infidel Brian Austin Green.

Polarbear
09-07-2010, 07:10 PM
That's why scene discussions are so much more civilized.

Ok lets go...
We all noticed theres been a bit of spam in 0day section again lately.
We got tired of it and tracked him down, a little bit of google and good friends helped us nail this
poor wanker.
Too little attention from your parents, not having any REAL friends, internet is the only place you can
feel youre special, life can be tough!
We all know youre in a very dark place right now, youre feeling as if sweet death is youre only release,
why not just go ahead and do it?
Make the world a better place for everyone, make the scene a better place for everyone.
Pull that trigger!
Check the proof.jpg for info.
//

Adorable kids.

Funkin'
09-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Btw ironic isn't it that people (" a pissing contest":ermm: ) critize you for doing something while pointedly engaging in it themselves.

I wasn't criticizing(and certainly not trying to offend anyone), nor was I engaging in this oh-so interesting conversation of whether or not ringhunter should be joining any other trackers. Merely making an observation when someone asked what this thread has turned into. The samething that most threads turn into in this section. A pointless debate about something that doesn't matter...

Didn't mean to stir anything up. I'll go back to my usual lurking now.

bumrocks
09-08-2010, 05:17 AM
I'll go back to my usual lurking now.

Lurkin is great and think I have it down to a science...

I am one of those that doesn't seem to have enough sites and am interested in this one. Shoot I am only seeding to 16 sites within uTorrent alone (17 before BitMeTv decided to negate my seeding). What's 1 more?

My thinking and hope is that some other p2p groups will jump aboard regardless of the name of the site. Could make for a very nice niche tracker. At least for those that aren't purists. I guess we'll see! Holy shit I think I am topic!

Funkin'
09-08-2010, 06:58 AM
Holy shit I think I am topic!

Holy shit, you are! And here comes another:

Like I said, I am an Imagine fan. But I'm going to wait until a review or word of mouth(or perhaps for the open signups so I can have a look around, this way I don't have to feel bad about wasting someone's invite if I decide not to use the site) to decide if I want to join. I'm not sure if I want to join if all the same releases are going to hit IPT anyways. I'm not into pre's. So I can wait a few hours, or even a few days or whatever, for the files to hit IPT. Not only that, but I'm also afraid of what seeding is going to be like over there(especially at this early stage with barely any members). I can't think of an easier site to seed at than IPT(besides no ratio sites, or sites like BCG/FSC).

But anyways, if you do get invited by someone before they open the site a review gets posted I would appreciate it if you could throw me a pm telling me a little about.

KFlint
09-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I don't think I'd join this site, I think it makes it a bit too obvious for the anti-piracy organizations to hit a site hosted by a releasing group, indexing its own content, even if it's not the scene.

iLOVENZB
09-08-2010, 11:37 AM
^^^No different to a tracker with inhouse encoders - IPT ;).

autotron
09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
IMAGiNE is tops for their releases, but to answer anothers question, F*** tracker will remain behind closed doors indefinitely sorry

iTpHo3NiX
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
OK, about this topic

*There will not be Open Signups
*There will be internal releases only
*There are members from other groups that can choose to upload to just IMAGiNE or whatever they choose to do with their sources

How do I know?

http://i51.tinypic.com/29w3hxy.jpg

So recap, no open signups, internal releases (in fact I cleverly took that screenshot so you can see one of the internal releases) so get your facts before speculation ;)

hagckz0r
09-08-2010, 08:02 PM
saying that I'm interested in joining your tracker, how can I do that?

Funkin'
09-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the info and the screen, iTpHo3NiX. I don't know if you're staff or not, but would you happen to know if all of the Imagine releases will still be hitting IPT?

Quarterquack
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
iTp is indeed staff there, and the releases should make it out into the wild just fine, Funkin (save for the odd exclusive or two; of which there are alternative versions released elsewhere).

Funkin'
09-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks ringhunter. Think I'll probably just stick with ipt then.

Burnsy
09-08-2010, 08:44 PM
From that screenshot, it's apparent that Vision, IMAGiNE and FLAWL3SS are all going to have their own categories...

I just hope it doesn't mean that they are going to start 'closing' themselves off and starting to become all secular. I don't now, nor have I ever used IPT, however I have grabbed several of these RG's releases from TL or other sites... let's just hope they continue to make their way out to the masses on other trackers as quickly as they have been :)

Anyway, good luck with this project, hope it works out for you all...

ExtraDry
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
IMAGiNE is tops for their releases, but to answer anothers question, F*** tracker will remain behind closed doors indefinitely sorry

I didn't think he open the flood gates, always like a small crowd

fatal
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Auto , and to the point I'm only doing this thread as a favor to good friends . As Fatal (me)is definitely gone :( its been fun guys . But you need to weigh the consequences every once in a while.

The scales tipped this time the other way.

Now hopefully Fataltracker will continue with the usual February opening of the doors. Been a place I called home for 7 years , nice community , good staff ... but any ways IMAGiNE will be opening for 60 hours either this weekend or next weekend I will post the Addy and times here WHEN they open them .

iTpHo3NiX
09-09-2010, 07:08 AM
@fatal, if you truly are fatal, prove it to me and message me on one of the sites where i know it is you, or have stash or stuffies contact me on imagines tracker...

Plus the last I heard was that stash or any of the other admins had no intentions of opening up the doors.

I will talk to other staff and confirm this, but last i heard it was a no and also that fatal was gone.

@ringhunter
That's why there are DVDScr's of Barry Munday floating around right?

Also what's your username on IMAGiNE, I dont see the username you use here...

Quarterquack
09-09-2010, 04:37 PM
@ringhunter

I did say that there will be exclusives, that will have alternative versions on other trackers, so I don't see why we're arguing this point.

As for my username, I'll send you a pm on the tracker, itself.

iTpHo3NiX
09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
@ringhunter

I did say that there will be exclusives, that will have alternative versions on other trackers, so I don't see why we're arguing this point.

I still havent seen an alternate DVDScr anywhere.

And there is a plan to open signups, but probably not this weekend until we have worked out all the bugs and move to a new server and the staff also don't want us posting URL's here and I quote:

This being said, we do not want the fact of us having open sign up's broadcasted on those shit warez forums or anything like that mind you okay.

But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.

Cabalo
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Since when is FST a "shit warez forum" ?

anon
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.

I hope they do realize that unless they have 10 users or something, the signup URL will be posted on FST.

Burnsy
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Christ... they're going all l337 already :lol:

A
09-09-2010, 05:48 PM
I am not worthy to join,only l33t kids in uber closed un-shite forums get to signup :cry:

IdolEyes787
09-09-2010, 07:28 PM

I still havent seen an alternate DVDScr anywhere.

And there is a plan to open signups, but probably not this weekend until we have worked out all the bugs and move to a new server and the staff also don't want us posting URL's here and I quote:

This being said, we do not want the fact of us having open sign up's broadcasted on those shit warez forums or anything like that mind you okay.But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Before people start casting aspersions maybe they should first take an unbiased look at what their chosen avocation entails .
Because if that is some sort of judgment on the lack of ethics here or elsewhere then kettle /black.:ermm:

Seriously the only deterrent to trading/selling is to make the tracker so easily attainable as to be not worth the time or effort.
Unfortunately however there is still no known way to keep the "seekers" and the idiots out though.
Shit they even staff some places I hear.

P2PDog
09-09-2010, 07:28 PM
It looks to me like it's being run by a bunch of wannabe-elitist retards.

iTpHo3NiX
09-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Nobody is saying any of you have to join. If you don't like IMAGiNE or what they stand for just stfu. There is no point in bickering anything. If your interested, sometime after the server move there will be a three day open signups and if you know the people and they are willing to give you the URL, go ahead and join. I'm just sharing information about the tracker and what was said.

No one called this a shit warez forum, its more of a generalization for a public forum and tracker invite trading sites.

Yes having users (as at least 3 or 4 members that have posted in this thread) do have access to IMAGiNE's tracker, but I don't think that if the staff wishes that they don't want the URL posted publically, they won't post the URL, along with the owners of the forum will request the wishes of the people running the site to not post the URL, and have it filtered if posted.

Cabalo
09-10-2010, 03:53 AM
That will be kinda hard to happen, since when you generalise and show little respect for a forum, it's hypocrite to expect something in return, to say the least. :dabs:
This isn't like other places, the culture of bending over to tracker wishes (especially those showing little respect for our community and its members) is not standardised on any level.

iTpHo3NiX
09-10-2010, 04:10 AM
That will be kinda hard to happen, since when you generalise and show little respect for a forum, it's hypocrite to expect something in return, to say the least. :dabs:
This isn't like other places, the culture of bending over to tracker wishes (especially those showing little respect for our community and its members) is not standardised on any level.

No one was talking directly about this forum. It's all fine and dandy what you do. I'm sick of this arguing, its straight and simple. If you like IMAGiNE and want to be apart of the community they have, then register when you can, if not then there is no point in bickering about it. You either like IMAGiNE and would like to join their community or not. I personally wont be posting their URL, but if Fatal wishes to, I can not stop him. However I would suggest members here that are registered at IMAGiNE's tracker to not publicly post the URL without asking first, however as fatal has connections and does not even need to register on the tracker, he can do as he pleases.

Disme
09-10-2010, 08:41 AM
^ Qft ... nicely put and I think noone can disagree with that statement. However, this is and stays FST ofc ;)

IdolEyes787
09-10-2010, 11:37 AM
If you don't like IMAGiNE or what they stand for just stfu. .

I guess you fail to realize that type of statement ,beyond being unnecessarily confrontational and extremely rude , is probably one of the surest ways to ensure that people do not.

Once again to the chronically self-involved , this is a forum .Telling people to shut up is basically the one thing that works sort of contrary to it's mandate. :mellow:

If something is deemed not in line with the best interests of the site or it's members then it is left up to the discretion of the staff (Cabalo being a extremely level-headed example of ) to deal with it.
Not you,not me or not any other member by using whatever heavy -handed bullying tactics that they think their ( presumed) standing in the bt world may provide them.:dabs:

Btw you're used to getting your own way aren't you?

fatal
09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
First fuck off and second fuck off and third it was he who used the phrase "
WoW
It really amazes how people are being brought up these days. The internet has really brought peoples social skills down, reading this thread has made me glad I'm leaving torrenting. Those of you that are interested, hang in there I'll be posting back ... it looks like a few more days.
Just to clear things up,
This is not a just IMAGiNE release tracker, dont know where anyone got that idea. If that where the case they wouldnt want "users" , only other site uploaders.

For those of you that are Haters, please just move on ... no one is forcing you to join . I know you have an opinion , but as I was brought up ... if you cant say something nice ....dont say anything .
I , myself will be happy when this is over and I can fade to black.... ;)

PS: iTpHo3NiX, why bring yourself down to this level? You know as well as I do , that your better than THIS. Words are just words . What people tend to believe and what is real are sometimes 2 different things.

Cabalo
09-10-2010, 12:32 PM
(...) ... if you cant say something nice ....dont say anything .
This would defeat the reason for the entire human experience.

That really doesn't make any sense. I apologise, but FST is not like TPS.

fatal
09-10-2010, 12:40 PM
This would defeat the reason for the entire human experience.

I dont know what experience you want out of life, but if I walked up to someone and talk the way some of the users here do .... I'd expect to get the experience of a punch in the mouth .
Sitting and hiding behind a keyboard is not a "human experience".
Thats all from me , next time I post it'll be to give you (that want it ) the info your waiting for .

IdolEyes787
09-10-2010, 12:58 PM
First fuck off and second fuck off and third it was he who used the phrase " WoW
It really amazes how people are being brought up these days. The internet has really brought peoples social skills down, reading this thread has made me glad I'm leaving torrenting. Those of you that are interested, hang in there I'll be posting back ... it looks like a few more days.
Just to clear things up,
This is not a just IMAGiNE release tracker, dont know where anyone got that idea. If that where the case they wouldnt want "users" , only other site uploaders.

For those of you that are Haters, please just move on ... no one is forcing you to join . I know you have an opinion , but as I was brought up ... if you cant say something nice ....dont say anything .

PS: iTpHo3NiX, why bring yourself down to this level? You know as well as I do , that your better than THIS. Words are just words . What people tend to believe and what is real are sometimes 2 different things.

And yet you go out of your way to say, in not so many words (I'm not a subtext illiterate) some very "un-nice " things here.
Clearly you choose to view things through whatever blinders you feel the need to put on.
No one said anyone "needed" to join anything in much the same way as no one is "forcing " you to come off as an egotistical twat here.
"You are better than this" goes a long way in proving that you at least ,the jury is still out on iTpHo3NiX, are not.:dabs:

P. fucking S .Fuck is just ( seeing that some of us - well at least George Carlin and I -are, or in George's case sadly were adults ) a word employed oddly enough sometimes in a factitious manner either (see definition of factitious ) jokingly or to illicit a certain response.

Btw As you are apparently doing much the same sort of insulting "while hiding behind a keyboard" suggest you look in mirror or take self-awareness class or something .

addon619
09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Heey whats the url of imagines tracker....Imagine simply the best among p2p uploaders.I really want to join this one..

Any chance of opening sign up?

A
09-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Sitting and hiding behind a keyboard is not a "human experience".
But that shows what people really feel about and want to express dosent it?Instead of everyone being all lovey dovey to each other while not expressing their true intentions or thoughts is what I call shite.

P. fucking S .Fuck
You have been using the "fuck" so very often lately and you are certainly not acting the normal you.I know that you dont give a shit but an observation,thats all.

iTpHo3NiX
09-10-2010, 08:00 PM
First fuck off and second fuck off and third it was he who used the phrase "
WoW
Just to clear things up,

Thanks fatal for the backup, but I ran into a similar problem on TP2P, there are sooo many people that are acting like that... That's why I'm done arguing and as said, if you like the tracker there will be open signups and fatal will post the url. I'm done arguing this point and when there is open signups and you register I will be happy to great you over there.

P2PDog
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Acting like that? You come here, call it a "shit warez forum" and indicate that you don't want the members from here to join your tracker. What kind of reception did you think you'd get?? Seriously.

iTpHo3NiX
09-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Acting like that? You come here, call it a "shit warez forum" and indicate that you don't want the members from here to join your tracker. What kind of reception did you think you'd get?? Seriously.

You really need to learn how to read. No one called it a shit warez forum -_- AND no one said that we didn't want members from here to join THE tracker, and it is not MY tracker, it is IMAGiNE's tracker.

Let me emphasize on this and I QUOTE!

anything like that
The thing that was said RIGHT after, but all of you just saw "shit warez site" and assumed it was directed at this forum, which it is NOT. So stop bringing it up!

All people have said from the beginning was as follows:

Does anyone actually downloads their releases? I have never downloaded a single one.
Don't like them, fine why even say anything?

Cool. Do you have any source for this, or is it a mere rumor?

As for me, I'll keep on getting their releases off IPT unless they give me a very good reason to join their site.
OK that's fine, no one is forcing anyone to join.

Then somehow through pages of bullshit, there became more bullshit.

The whole point was the staff doesn't WANT the URL to be posted PUBLICLY. Will it, yes, is there anything we can really do about? NO. So stop the arguing, there is really no need for it.

Also it looks like open signups might be next weekend. Doesn't look like its this weekend because we still need to switch hosts and add more language support.

P2PDog
09-11-2010, 12:03 AM
You really need to learn how to read. No one called it a shit warez forum

I can read just fine, thanks.

This being said, we do not want the fact of us having open sign up's broadcasted on those shit warez forums or anything like that mind you okay.But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.

iTpHo3NiX
09-11-2010, 01:06 AM

And there you go again, not reading the whole thing -_-

This being said, we do not want the fact of us having open sign up's broadcasted on those shit warez forums OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT mind you okay.

Again, your not reading the full thing and just jumping to conclusions. It means they don't want the URL posted on PUBLIC forums, can you not grasp that concept?

P2PDog
09-11-2010, 01:20 AM

This being said, we do not want the fact of us having open sign up's broadcasted on those shit warez forums OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT mind you okay.
But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.Again, your not reading the full thing and just jumping to conclusions. It means they don't want the URL posted on PUBLIC forums, can you not grasp that concept?

Oh, I see. It's only like a "shit warez forum". That's much better :rolleyes:

Chief_Garbonzo
09-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Uhm, P2PDog, why so miserable? He has justified everything that has been thrown at him. Where's the love?? :-/

P2PDog
09-11-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm not being miserable. I'm just expressing my honest opinion, and also pointing out his error.

I've always hated those type of brand new "super secret elite" sites that are hungry for members, yet expect that nobody is going to talk about them. It's just plain idiocy. Then, to join a forum and announce that you don't want the url of your site mentioned there because it has shit members and then act surprised that you're not treated with respect... how dumb is that?

Cabalo
09-11-2010, 01:06 PM
i'm not being miserable. I'm just expressing my honest opinion, and also pointing out his error.

I've always hated those type of brand new "super secret elite" sites that are hungry for members, yet expect that nobody is going to talk about them. It's just plain idiocy. Then, to join a forum and announce that you don't want the url of your site mentioned there because it has shit members and then act surprised that you're not treated with respect... How dumb is that?
qft.

addon619
09-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Any one know the url of this tracker? And when will they open the sign up

bumrocks
09-12-2010, 08:26 AM

(http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/)http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/

You can sign up now...

addon619
09-12-2010, 08:36 AM

(http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/)http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/

You can sign up now...

hahahahahahahahha ...very funny .....

Ok..

dontknow
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM

http://imaginegroup.me/

But I think site currently down

snap3r
09-12-2010, 12:04 PM
After reading what ************** had to say about this IMAGINE tracker im very interested in being a member.Id appreciate if you would notice us fatal about the open signups.If they manage to get all the other p2p groups there it will be a great movie tracker.I just hope IMAGINE will adopt the policy of unrared files like other p2p groups do and ill download like crazy from them :D

MiNiMAL
09-12-2010, 12:36 PM

imgine is up ...

they change the url .......... :)

n00bz0r
09-12-2010, 12:50 PM

imgine is up ...

That wasn't really the URL to begin with.. :P

IdolEyes787
09-12-2010, 12:58 PM
imgine is up ...

That wasn't really the URL to begin with.. :P

Since the actual site is apparently inaccessible to the masses does it really matter either way.:unsure:

dontknow
09-12-2010, 01:25 PM
ok . It's not problem .

Here the new url = http://pure-imagination.info/login.php?returnto=/

n00bz0r
09-12-2010, 01:56 PM
ok . It's not problem .

Here the new url = http://pure-imagination.info/login.php?returnto=/

what good is it gonna do when there are no invites, and registrations aren't even open yet?
But thanks anyway

P2PDog
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Gotta love it when a bunch of kids want to have a super secret site, but then go running to Sharky and beg him to write an article about them.

"There is a new exclusive tracker for people committed to the p2p world. What is it? [URL Removed]. Who runs it? Take a guess, none other than imagine. Has a user base of the various encoders from p2p groups such as IMAGiNE, ViSiON, PrisM, Rx, FLAWL3SS, and several others. This site might grow big, but only to a few special users. This will also host all of IMAGiNE’s uploads before they are spread to sites like TL and IPT. Also ViPs might be getting access to an ftp server with their releases on them.

This tracker has the power to be the only ones to share IMAGiNE’s releases and with the small user base (mainly of seeders and group members) with all of their great releases.

If you’re looking for a few namedrops here you go: [Names Removed]

Just to name a few… so if you would like access post this on your blog (not the user names) and include an email for me to send an invite and as long as you seed you will get the exclusive on the p2p tracker ran by p2p groups.

Warning, do NOT post the url public, just say that imagines got a site and take a screenie, this is a very exclusive tracker and not very many people are priviledged to this information yet http://**************.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

LMAO. It's going to grow big, but only to a select few users :D

Oh, well.. i guess that's the newest marketing technique. If you don't appear elite and exclusive, then nobody wants to join. Such is the state of BT today :(

snap3r
09-12-2010, 03:13 PM
I dont think they want to be super secret since they announced it on FSF and announced that they will open signups.

anon
09-12-2010, 04:42 PM
what good is it gonna do when there are no invites, and registrations aren't even open yet?

Some people like looking at the log in pages of sites they can't get into :idunno:

antrax34130
09-12-2010, 06:09 PM
http://91.121.175.108/ if they change domain.

snap3r
09-12-2010, 06:12 PM
You guys are making their server explode :lol:

The server load is very high at the moment. Retrying, please wait...

Quarterquack
09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Gee, I wonder what Fishy2's opinion on this debacle is. :shifty:

killercam101
09-12-2010, 08:29 PM
But that shows what people really feel about and want to express dosent it?Instead of everyone being all lovey dovey to each other while not expressing their true intentions or thoughts is what I call shite.

your sense makes no logic :dabs:

fisherman
09-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I've just went to their site and it say's invite only, was it open sign up at all today ?

Cheers

Fishy2
09-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Gee, I wonder what Fishy2's opinion on this debacle is. :shifty:

My opinion is that you can hardly blame people for wanting in, now whether thats because they would make use of whats on offer or because its the latest greatest new must site you just have to have I guess you still cant blame people for being human. n

The question is for me more one of how will the “leaks” and posting of links affect the possibility of opening the doors? It does after all appear that someone with access to or information on the site is comfortable in giving out info on the site. :(

anon
09-12-2010, 09:09 PM
was it open sign up at all today ?

I think not, and if it was, I certainly didn't catch them open.

fisherman
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
was it open sign up at all today ?

I think not, and if it was, I certainly didn't catch them open.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it myself, wouldn't mind joining up. STG was my fav encoder now IMAGINE and Prism are about the best in my opinion.

Cabalo
09-13-2010, 01:50 AM
If their releases are leaked on way more popular trackers, they will struggle to maintain torrent activity.
No torrent activity = no users on the tracker
no users on the tracker = less donations
no donations = ...

Quarterquack
09-13-2010, 03:07 AM
My opinion is that you can hardly blame people for wanting in, now whether thats because they would make use of whats on offer or because its the latest greatest new must site you just have to have I guess you still cant blame people for being human.

The question is for me more one of how will the “leaks” and posting of links affect the possibility of opening the doors? It does after all appear that someone with access to or information on the site is comfortable in giving out info on the site. :(

Not sure if you knew this, but I always thought you were sort of weird/closer to hypocritical than reasonable (with the "why people hunt rare trackers" debate, that I've seen you raise the point of twice). This post is the opposite, and I just wanted to say it's nice to see a side of you I can appreciate/like.

I still chalk this entire farce up to a giant misunderstanding. There was no intention of the site ever being "elitist" or "exclusive". Just a place for people who knew the ropes/aren't run-of-the-mill one-visit members. They opened a site, invited friends in, then gave their friends invites in order to build a core member base before the launch. Technically, the site was still in late-alpha/early-beta. A lot of sites do the same, so I'm not sure what made this site's start-up the subject of so much hatred/angst. Perhaps because it's a new niche that few think will be justifiable, or because everyone jumped ship thinking they were trying to be the next CN (when it started out). Either way, people misconstrued the intentions of the tracker/staff, even after the fact that open signups were announced (date tbd issues aside). Clearly it was never going to be a 1337 site, just a core site for fanatics to support their "favorite group" right at the source.

As for the second point you raise, I'm sure you know the answer by now. I'm not sure why the leak decided to do it, especially combined with the fact that they decided to stay anonymous. You'd think they'd at least attempt to gain credit for single-handedly ruining the chances of hundreds of potential members. At any rate, I doubt this is the end of it. The tracker's "community"/member-base isn't anywhere near the size/caliber one would expect to help a tracker stay afloat. Especially for highly prolific release groups. I'm expecting another surge of invites, which will only make things worse. Let's hope the staff have a plan, or this could get even worse.

http://91.121.175.108/ if they change domain.

They changed even that. :)

A
09-13-2010, 03:16 AM

your sense makes no logic :dabs:
I am saying some people dosent have the balls to say FUCKYOU face to face but they have no problems when saying the same in an internet forum :)

Quarterquack
09-13-2010, 03:30 AM
Just use the word "facade" next time, Aby. :whistling

Chief_Garbonzo
09-13-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm not being miserable. I'm just expressing my honest opinion, and also pointing out his error.

I've always hated those type of brand new "super secret elite" sites that are hungry for members, yet expect that nobody is going to talk about them. It's just plain idiocy. Then, to join a forum and announce that you don't want the url of your site mentioned there because it has shit members and then act surprised that you're not treated with respect... how dumb is that?

From my understanding they didn't start off wanting to be a "super secret site". That was a result of them just stating they don't want the url public right now, and someone turned it around and made the hasty generalization that they want to be a uber secret elite site. I never saw them hungry for members? They stated they might do open signups in the future, and also stated they are still setting up and getting bugs out and such. I mean, say I started my own tracker - regardless if I was trying to be super secret or if I was just wanting to start one out normal, I wouldn't want the url posted here either way. We ALL know how many traders and ill-mannered people roam these forums, and would prefer those people not join. So to play it safe, you just gotta not mention the url.

I'm not trying to make anyone mad, or call the keyboard warriors out to war. I just think people sometimes take things too serious around here and some people reply to a post with a different direction than the original post was meant for. In my opinion I never saw anything to take offense to as being a member of this forum. Like I said, that was my opinion, and only mine - so please no one think I am trying to speak for everyone here.

gamesover
09-13-2010, 07:20 AM

From my understanding they didn't start off wanting to be a "super secret site". That was a result of them just stating they don't want the url public right now, and someone turned it around and made the hasty generalization that they want to be a uber secret elite site. I never saw them hungry for members? They stated they might do open signups in the future, and also stated they are still setting up and getting bugs out and such. I mean, say I started my own tracker - regardless if I was trying to be super secret or if I was just wanting to start one out normal, I wouldn't want the url posted here either way. We ALL know how many traders and ill-mannered people roam these forums, and would prefer those people not join. So to play it safe, you just gotta not mention the url.

I'm not trying to make anyone mad, or call the keyboard warriors out to war. I just think people sometimes take things too serious around here and some people reply to a post with a different direction than the original post was meant for. In my opinion I never saw anything to take offense to as being a member of this forum. Like I said, that was my opinion, and only mine - so please no one think I am trying to speak for everyone here.

If they were trying to keep all the ill-mannered traders from FST out of their tracker they sure went about it the wrong way. Just like with any site, once the word is out it's out and the more closed-off a site is the more people want to see what they are missing. They a doing a pretty good job of building hype with their posts in this thread, and changing their URL several times doesn't hurt either. What's the point though if their releases are going to end up at better semi-open trackers anyways. Personally I've seen way too many l33t trackers come and go to really care anymore, what movies will they encode that you can't already find using a handful of torrent sites, rapidshare, megaupload, usenet, and emule. If you want quality rips you got that with AFR or HD, plenty of sites have been dealing in those fine quality releases for years already.

If i was offered an invite or if they had an open signup, i would check it out like a lot of people would to see if the place is any good or has potential. I hope they don't keep the signups too closed or the invites too hard to get for their own sake, it will only lower their overall activity level and raise their trade level. It's also a little unusual to see a scene group starting a tracker, don't sceners say in all their nfo's that they generally hate p2p and banish any members who are found to be dealing with the evil trackers. Despite this, it has been shown at sites like HDbits that p2p encoders can do it better and top sites can survive to an extent off of their own groups.

Quarterquack
09-13-2010, 07:23 AM
If they were trying to keep all the ill-mannered traders from FST out of their tracker they sure went about it the wrong way. Just like with any site, once the word is out it's out and the more closed-off a site is the more people want to see what they are missing. They a doing a pretty good job of building hype with their posts in this thread, and changing their URL several times doesn't hurt either. What's the point though if their releases are going to end up at better semi-open trackers anyways. Personally I've seen way too many l33t trackers come and go to really care anymore, what movies will they encode that you can't already find using a handful of torrent sites, rapidshare, megaupload, usenet, and emule. If you want quality rips you got that with AFR or HD, plenty of sites have been dealing in those fine quality releases for years already.

If i was offered an invite or if they had an open signup, i would check it out like a lot of people would to see if the place is any good or has potential. I hope they don't keep the signups too closed or the invites too hard to get for their own sake, it will only lower their overall activity level and raise their trade level. It's also a little unusual to see a scene group starting a tracker, don't sceners say in all their nfo's that they generally hate p2p and banish any members who are found to be dealing with the evil trackers. Despite this, it has been shown at sites like HDbits that p2p encoders can do it better and top sites can survive to an extent off of their own groups.

The point of them having a tracker has been mentioned multiple times. It's also a collaborated effort, not a single group putting forth all the work. None of the groups involved are Scene, either, and AFR rips aren't quality based, as much as they are size regulation handy.

gamesover
09-13-2010, 07:30 AM

The point of them having a tracker has been mentioned multiple times. It's also a collaborated effort, not a single group putting forth all the work. None of the groups involved are Scene, either, and AFR rips aren't quality based, as much as they are size regulation handy.

All trackers are a collaborated effort in a way, since many scene groups and in-house rippers contribute to the number of torrents that are on the tracker. If they are going to release exclusively to their tracker, which I don't see happening since there will always be one leaker looking to get upload credit at other topsites, then I could see the great benefit of it. Will they get cooperation from more than a couple scene groups? Technically they will be considered a tracker and that word in their community is considered as bad the word "trader" in this community.

And I'm not an AFR expert by any means, but I certainly like how the releases spread by groups like ShitBusters and their friends look.

ELearner
09-13-2010, 07:51 AM
I agree that although the principle behind why they wanted to keep it exclusive was good, it was executed in poor fashion with many people chirping in clues for us all to see. It's only a matter of time before some of the more experienced people find all the clues.

Quarterquack
09-13-2010, 08:09 AM
All trackers are a collaborated effort in a way, since many scene groups and in-house rippers contribute to the number of torrents that are on the tracker. If they are going to release exclusively to their tracker, which I don't see happening since there will always be one leaker looking to get upload credit at other topsites, then I could see the great benefit of it. Will they get cooperation from more than a couple scene groups? Technically they will be considered a tracker and that word in their community is considered as bad the word "trader" in this community.

And I'm not an AFR expert by any means, but I certainly like how the releases spread by groups like ShitBusters and their friends look.

I think you missed a very important part of my post. None of the groups involved are related to the Scene. In fact, the tracker was setup for alternatives to scene media. The problem is, whoever the leak is, it would be easy to identify. He's the only IP in the swarm with 100% check. There are exclusives, and they haven't made them out to the public (surprisingly) but it doesn't stop other groups/sources from providing their own material.

If you need a good source for AFR rips, by the way, this is one of my favorites: http://sharebus.com/

I agree that although the principle behind why they wanted to keep it exclusive was good, it was executed in poor fashion with many people chirping in clues for us all to see. It's only a matter of time before some of the more experienced people find all the clues.

What. The fuck.

Disme
09-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Still going strong I see ...

My 2cents ... why chase this tracker, if you know all that is released there will just appear at places that are 'semi-publically' accessible?

Shino23
09-13-2010, 08:18 AM
I am saying some people dosent have the balls to say FUCKYOU face to face but they have no problems when saying the same in an internet forum :)

I won't hesitate for a moment to say fuck you, FAG! :P

Hiccup
09-13-2010, 11:48 AM
What does AFR stand for again/What are AFR rips? I remember hearing about that not too long ago somewhere (perhaps filenetworks), but can't exactly what they are/what their purpose is.

anon
09-13-2010, 03:44 PM
AFR stands for Advanced Filesize Regulation. Such rips are made with fractions of a DVD's amount of space in mind, rather than multiple CDs.

gamesover
09-14-2010, 01:43 AM

Such a high quality post for your second post here, your starting out on a good foot. Why can't people just be adults and act civil?

Hombre
09-14-2010, 03:58 AM
this is another phail tracker. who will handle the money?
maybe it makes it to xmas, if kid not have to buy parents gift.

Shino23
09-14-2010, 06:21 AM

Such a high quality post for your second post here, your starting out on a good foot. Why can't people just be adults and act civil?

What you want? to lecture me on this ongoing discussion? which has no relevancy whatsoever.

snap3r
09-14-2010, 07:49 AM
They switched servers again :(

delIcTez
09-15-2010, 06:36 AM
http://96.45.180.170/login.php?returnto=%2F

dsa16
09-15-2010, 09:47 AM
meh, was never a big IMAGiNE fan, those damn sound watermarks towards the end of movies pissed me off and at times even crashed VLC

I stick with the big dogs, ViSiON/FLAWL3SS all the way

karachidude
09-15-2010, 10:15 PM
yeh vision releases are pretty good

fisherman
09-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Video wise Vision is good alright but many many times their releases are out of sync and this business of users saying "just fix it in VLC", well that's all well and good if you want to watch it on your pc/laptop but I'm more of a plasma type of guy so I convert with convertXtodvd so a sync issue is a sync issue but STG was brilliant imo, never many sync issues with his releases and video was top notch too. Prism is very good too and they have a new member of the crew, well I think he's new anyway DigitalInK and this guys is just excellent when it comes to the audio, some what of a perfectionist :) So for me it's IMAGiNE and Prism all the way, Rx is quite good too.

I really hope they do open sign ups. I don't know what way they are operating the tracker and I havn't rented a server/seedbox in around 2 years or so as I have my ratio nice on TL and I just maintain it these day's but if they open up for awhile I'd be tempted to rent a box again for a few months.

Each to their own but for me this tracker would be the dogs Bo***cks as these day's, again just my opinion, p2p is better and faster than the scene.

Hurry up IMAGiNE, open the fuc*ng doors will ya :D

Shino23
09-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Don't know if it's true, as I heard they'll pass out invites to existing members AND request them to invite only those, whom you can trust and believe they will be the potential members to the tracker.

iTpHo3NiX
09-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok just to clear it up, here's how it goes:

There will NOT be open signups anymore due to the leak and a bunch of people hammering at the doors. In some aspects we are kind of thankful for the leak to show us that open signups is not the way to go. So, we are NEVER going to have open signups. NEVER. That is the end of that. So feel free to lock this thread because that is all that is going to be said. You can speculate all your want, but that is that.

chrisbeebops
09-17-2010, 05:59 PM

This advertisement plus our FSF article have now wetted everyones apetite for this super notsosekrit exclusive tracker. Since everyone wants in so much, we're not going to open invites, so that I can continue to post on here bragging about how leet I am for being a member of this oh so leet tracker that you will never, ever be a member of. We should now be put on the WTAW list as level 9, above FSC and E****. Thanks bitches!
fixed

A
09-17-2010, 06:02 PM

There will NOT be open signups anymore due to the leak and a bunch of people hammering at the doors. In some aspects we are kind of thankful for the leak to show us that open signups is not the way to go. So, we are NEVER going to have open signups. NEVER. That is the end of that. So feel free to lock this thread because that is all that is going to be said. You can speculate all your want, but that is that.
Congratulations.The trade value for the tracker in invite stock exchange has just jumped off the roof.Traders,Hype and collectors will love the tracker for its exclusive Rips :yup:
The reason IMAGiNE started the new tracker is because they dint get any direct "donations"(money) from IPT/TL/any other trackers out there,So they must have thought why should they have all the fun?One of the most essential ingredient for non stop flow of donations is to be like the famous HDBits.Atleast gotta hand it you guys,you are thinking straight.
Then again its only my opinion and what do I know :)

anon
09-17-2010, 06:17 PM

You knew the "leak" was going to happen. It's a bit tough to pretend people not to sign up when the site has this discussion thread on FST and you've also contacted sharky to talk about the tracker on FSF. Pretending otherwise is just childish.

IdolEyes787
09-17-2010, 06:28 PM

iTpHo3NiX here, I found the site through EvilZone (they have an affiliate link at the bottom) so I figured it was worth checking out. I’m 18...

I think that last statement and the emotional immaturity that go along with it has more to do with the decision not to open than any leak does .:unsure:
Also just my 2 cents which ( being 18) you obviously don't care about but wasn't once "people hammering on the doors" considered a good thing?
Sort of not surprised or disappointed in any way though since there seems to be a growing movement towards semi-deification of release groups ,which considering the type and (as evidenced ) the age of many involved can definitely not be seen as a good thing.:mellow:
Used to be simply "Oh look such and such a movie is out but now more and more it's "waiting on my heroes release".:ghey:
Personally don't know and don't particularly care about the difference.Only know ( and care ) that most people who so seem to are pretty much full of themselves and end the majority of their sentences with lol..

iLOVENZB
09-18-2010, 02:44 AM
iTpHo3NiX here, I found the site through EvilZone (they have an affiliate link at the bottom) so I figured it was worth checking out. I’m 18...

I think that last statement and the emotional immaturity that go along with it has more to do with the decision not to open than any leak does .:unsure:
Also just my 2 cents which ( being 18) you obviously don't care about but wasn't once "people hammering on the doors" considered a good thing?
Sort of not surprised or disappointed in any way though since there seems to be a growing movement towards semi-deification of release groups ,which considering the type and (as evidenced ) the age of many involved can definitely not be seen as a good thing.:mellow:
Used to be simply "Oh look such and such a movie is out but now more and more it's "waiting on my heroes release".:ghey:
Personally don't know and don't particularly care about the difference.Only know ( and care ) that most people who so seem to are pretty much full of themselves and end the majority of their sentences with lol..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear

n00bz0r
09-18-2010, 04:11 AM

This advertisement plus our FSF article have now wetted everyones apetite for this super notsosekrit exclusive tracker. Since everyone wants in so much, we're not going to open invites, so that I can continue to post on here bragging about how leet I am for being a member of this oh so leet tracker that you will never, ever be a member of. We should now be put on the WTAW list as level 9, above FSC and E****. Thanks bitches!
fixed

:lol:

1) Mailing sharky using a remailer in order to promote the site..and shamelessly denying sending the email.
2) Partaking in discussions pertaining to a tracker which now desires to stay low key..after a huge pointless publicity campaign on 'shit warez forums'
3) Posting screencaps (Ironically, the only ones in existence are the ones you posted on FST, which apparently is 'shit warez forum')
4) Building hype up by mentioning 'open signups', providing 'fresh scoops and insight' to keep the topic Hot, and then having the audacity to say:

There will NOT be open signups anymore due to the leak and a bunch of people hammering at the doors

while you clearly played an integral role in hyping a site up by providing screencaps and ensuring that the thread stays on the first page, by incessantly posting, or bumping the thread..is laughable at best.

My deduction so far:
Its being run by a bunch of pretentious attention hungry kids who don't have the foresight or experience to plan and run a site. The content will obviously be available on IPT and on other sites (with better retention)..eventually, the 'exclusives' will trickle down to the masses as well.
I obviously am staying away from 'pure imagination', or whatever you choose to call it after a few days. But, Good luck running your ubersekretive joint.

//Peace

Cabalo
09-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Bah, after reading this latest statements, I know your site won't make it to 2011.

MiNiMAL
09-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Nice FAKE login page , bro :) ......

iTpHo3NiX
09-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Ok you guys are the ones being childish.

1. I'm no longer 18 that post is old
2. I never said ONCE that this is some leet tracker that no one can get in
3. I did not mail shit to FSF
4. The hype that has been generated has not been by me, its by the people surrounding this shit that's making it what it is
5. I knew there would be a leak, but I didn't think it would've been the 40 trusted people on the site at the time
6. I didn't build the hype up by posting screenshots, I was posting screenshots to clarify information
7. The person that messaged FSF didn't even get their info straight
8. There will not be open signup BECAUSE of all the shit that's flying around the net, not because it wasn't planned
9. I do not claim to be high up on the ladder over at IMAGiNE tracker I am simply a Moderator that loves p2p and what it stands for, and what IMAGiNE and other p2p groups bring to the table
10. This isn't about money, running sites cost money, seedboxes to spread the content cost money, the tools for getting audio and equipment for video all cost money. They spend the time making these releases, and their own money. So please explain how losing money=money?
11. You guys can say what you want, and in the end it doesn't matter.
12. Again must I say that this forum was never called a shit forum, you guys jumped to conclusions by your lack of reading skills

You guys call me childish, however I'm not the one flaming and talking shit. All I'm doing is saying the facts. Also their may be open signups in the future and lots of people have plenty invites so its not going to be some high rank tracker that YOU ALL are building hype for. This was meant to be a low profile tracker that people could go to to get great p2p movies and such as well as the odd exclusive as a thank you to the members. There was not supposed to be all this drama that YOU ALL are making it to be.

So just stop these childish games and just let it go.

http://api.ning.com/files/TAQisU8LBDTC4tC2heaDQOeZS-Rrz2YNGCp-ALFZ1sJzULMurkS8G5BTohOglWuUPCEePfSXGLMBkHkrH2gmH7CuAYuO65-A/arguingontheinternet.jpg

Shino23
09-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I say "fuck all" to those who always nagg about, go ahead and do what you can do the best. Remember one thing there will always be losers/morons/retards who will get in your way. Just don't listen to them, simple? I guess so.

Burnsy
09-18-2010, 10:31 AM
9. I do not claim to be high up on the ladder over at IMAGiNE tracker I am simply a Moderator that loves p2p and what it stands for, and what IMAGiNE and other p2p groups bring to the table

I nearly fell of my chair laughing at how hypocritical that sounds :lol:

You love p2p and all it stands for? Except for the fact your beloved p2p groups are going against all p2p stands for by refusing peoples right to share.

Congratulations... IMAGiNE's 'new p2p tracker' now sounds decidedly more 'scene' than p2p... "the rips are ours, no one should be getting them, don't invite anyone, ain't we all super 1337". Why not just scrap the tracker, sell leech slots on your own topsite and just all hail to each other in iRC?

Problem solved, might as well 'sell out' honestly instead of through the back door, or rethink some of your BT values :)

hagckz0r
09-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Excelent post Burnsy, my thoughts exactly.

iLOVENZB
09-18-2010, 11:33 AM
I wuv you p2p guys, much more comedic than the Usenet section :D.

More please?

IdolEyes787
09-18-2010, 12:04 PM
I say "fuck all" to those who always nagg about, go ahead and do what you can do the best. Remember one thing there will always be losers/morons/retards who will get in your way. Just don't listen to them, simple? I guess so.

This isn't a comment of the aforementioned tracker .
Why is it that people who accuse others of what they feel is less than estimable behavior immediately provide even greater examples of it themselves?:mellow:

Again not really connected except superficially to anything but I thought it was classic example .

XXXXX Says: 12.09.10 at 11:51 am pmsl @ XXXXXX
Your (sic) just a fkin child XXX, you go about moaning at members who dont like your torrents and when the staffers refuse to ban the members you nuke the torrents like the little bitch you are , so why dont you fk off to your shitty little tracker that way we wont have to listen to you moaning like a little bitch!
You fucking little BITCH BOI… go crawl into your fucking hole you call a room in your MOMS(sic) basement… ;):P
I am more than likely old enought(sic)to be your dad you little bitch… haha
I could care less if ANY of you whining bitches find my site… start shit and your gone PERIOD… So rant away as names servers and dns will not be will be anon so fuck right off… :lol: hahaha :lol::lol:
Good job of proving his superior "maturity".:ermm:

As for the 18 year old non-point .
Since the topic was recent and your join date listed as January this year I was assuming .Sorry if I was mislead.
My point really had more to do with preconceptions/expectations and maturity though than a specific chronological age.
I believe it is very difficult for anyone of a young(ish) age outside of those living in abject poverty or from a war-torn country to have developed any perspective on life or a real appreciation of basically anything.
I think you need to come into direct contact with responsibility and feel your own mortality at least a little first.

Until you get that I'm afraid that nothing you do can be anything but vaguely self-serving.So I feel/felt that your action was more from an "I'll/we'll show them" point of view than any greater good of the site.
If that is in fact true take comfort that you're site is hardly singularly alone in that short-coming.

n00bz0r
09-18-2010, 01:27 PM

I nearly fell of my chair laughing at how hypocritical that sounds :lol:

You love p2p and all it stands for? Except for the fact your beloved p2p groups are going against all p2p stands for by refusing peoples right to share.

Congratulations... IMAGiNE's 'new p2p tracker' now sounds decidedly more 'scene' than p2p... "the rips are ours, no one should be getting them, don't invite anyone, ain't we all super 1337". Why not just scrap the tracker, sell leech slots on your own topsite and just all hail to each other in iRC?

Problem solved, might as well 'sell out' honestly instead of through the back door, or rethink some of your BT values :)

LMFAO
Nice one burnsy! :P

Shino23
09-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Why is it that people who accuse others of what they feel is less than estimable behavior immediately provide even greater examples of it themselves?:mellow:

Again not really connected except superficially to anything but I thought it was classic example .

You tell me, why? I read all those comments in these thread and feel the same, quite ironic? I don't think so! It's just the way peoples are.

Funkin'
09-18-2010, 03:01 PM
This has turned into a great thread.

IdolEyes787
09-18-2010, 03:01 PM

You tell me, why? I read all those comments in these thread and feel the same, quite ironic? I don't think so! It's just the way peoples are.

All I can say to that is that before you start dispensing out the assumptions about who is a loser ,a retard or a moron you first best be damn sure that you might not be one of them.:mellow:
Btw I'm generalizing here , the statement applies to me as well.

Quarterquack
09-18-2010, 04:13 PM
before you start dispensing out the assumptions about who is a loser ,a retard or a moron you first best be damn sure that you might not be one of them.

Great. I get burnt without even being part of the conversation. :pinch:

anon
09-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I wuv you p2p guys, much more comedic than the Usenet section :D.

More please?

You should drop by this section more often. :happy:

Nitti
09-19-2010, 10:55 PM
:)

P2PDog
09-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes, Azazel, you read correctly, they're not.

karachidude
09-20-2010, 09:44 AM
i like vision more,but i magine is pretty good too..lol

knightm
09-20-2010, 10:35 AM
I agree with you karachidude :)

anon
09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Is it still open?

You must be joking.

Burnsy
09-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Is it still open?

You must be joking.

What's the bets they didn't even read any of the thread? :lol:

iLOVENZB
09-22-2010, 07:25 AM
i like vision more,but i magine is pretty good too..lol

Oh a comedian, har har (/sarcasm)

Disme
09-22-2010, 07:54 AM
This has turned into a great thread.

Yep it has ... You can feel the drama oozing from this thread ... it has all the ingredients for a great spectacle.

- The youngsters on top of the world, feeling very special in their own superduper secret 'little league'.
- The older, wiser man that try to put all this shit in the right perspective.
- The jokers that couldn't care less but do enjoy a nice bit of e-drama.

All in all it's a well spent 10 minutes a day going through this thread.

Now let's get back to it please ...

Polarbear
09-24-2010, 09:39 AM
From the Predators R5 nfo:

This release is an INTERNAL RELEASE ONLY... DO NOT upload this release to any other site PERIOD.
If found that you uploaded it to another site you will be perma banned from IMAGiNE... ;)
Internal releases stay just that folks... INTERNAL :):P

That went well.

Cabalo
09-24-2010, 09:44 AM
They need to place more smileys on their nfo... Says a lot about their young age.

Disme
09-24-2010, 10:28 AM
And so it begins ... as some here have predicted IMAGINE and their tracker are starting to get the same attitude as the 'scene' ...

Mine, mine, mine ... don't spread ... yabayabayaba ... not gonna work and if any brain at all they should have known this before making complete arses of themselves with NFO's like that!

mati
09-24-2010, 10:51 AM

This release is an INTERNAL RELEASE ONLY... DO NOT upload this release to any other site PERIOD.
If found that you uploaded it to another site you will be perma banned from IMAGiNE... ;)
Internal releases stay just that folks... INTERNAL :):P

That went well.
nice nfo :D

btw its include upload on oneclick hoster(rapid,hotfile,etc) ?? or just on private tracker?? coz u can found easy on google :whistling

P2PDog
09-24-2010, 12:07 PM
I only wish that everyone would follow their demands and allow their releases to remain exclusive to only their tracker. That way they can wallow in obscurity where they belong, and the real groups who actually know what p2p is about can get the credit they deserve.

anon
09-24-2010, 12:56 PM
btw its include upload on oneclick hoster(rapid,hotfile,etc) ?? or just on private tracker?? coz u can found easy on google :whistling

I think that by now it's pretty clear that whether the group wants it or not, releases will "leak" to other sites.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 12:58 PM
And so it begins ... as some here have predicted IMAGINE and their tracker are starting to get the same attitude as the 'scene' ...

Mine, mine, mine ... don't spread ... yabayabayaba ... not gonna work and if any brain at all they should have known this before making complete arses of themselves with NFO's like that!

They're cool I like them.

edit: there kool i liek thm.

cinephilia
09-24-2010, 12:59 PM

encoded with love by IdolEyes787
good job bro. keep up the good work.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 01:00 PM
thanx loling

mati
09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
I think that by now it's pretty clear that whether the group wants it or not, releases will "leak" to other sites.

"IMAGINE" :rolleyes:

bijoy
09-24-2010, 01:50 PM

But to confirm there will be open signups, but the staff doesn't want it posted here.Again, your not reading the full thing and just jumping to conclusions. It means they don't want the URL posted on PUBLIC forums, can you not grasp that concept?

Oh, I see. It's only like a "shit warez forum". That's much better :rolleyes:

he need to learn the difference between a warez forum & fst.:cry:

n00bz0r
09-24-2010, 02:02 PM
My deduction wasn't wrong after all :P

bijoy
09-24-2010, 02:19 PM

Congratulations.The trade value for the tracker in invite stock exchange has just jumped off the roof.Traders,Hype and collectors will love the tracker for its exclusive Rips :yup:

I'm also going to say that..
Best of luck for the tracker..
No user = no donation = .... RIP. :naughty:

5. I knew there would be a leak, but I didn't think it would've been the 40 trusted people on the site at the time

Who will donate to you people?? :naughty:

iLOVENZB
09-25-2010, 06:23 AM
OMG, They do upscales too?

Predators 2010 720p R5 NEW LiNE XViD - IMAGiNE

fatal
09-25-2010, 12:42 PM
well this thread hasnt gone how I wished.
I just real sorry that theres sooo many haters here??? It really amazes me how you can be that way ? Especially the staff , I would think you'd be more appreciative on having this sort of thread here.
alright , need to do a couple last things ....those of you that got invites from me .....enjoy the tracker.
those of you that hate or are extremely jealous that your not one of the few ....oh well
we will be around , for a long time . We will have exclusives ( of which will not be uploaded else where . The predators was from using the wrong nfo)
that will be and are for that site only.
And against your wishes , the site will grow , slowly but safely .
I wish you all here a good holiday season ( Yup almost that time), and remember to download those IMAGiNE releases , atleast those you can find...

Cabalo make yourself useful , delete my account , I have no further need of this site.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 01:10 PM
OMG, They do upscales too?

Predators 2010 720p R5 NEW LiNE XViD - IMAGiNE

Dear God somebody shoot them!!!:mellow:

well this thread hasnt gone how I wished.
I just real sorry that theres sooo many haters here??? It really amazes me how you can be that way ? Especially the staff , I would think you'd be more appreciative on having this sort of thread here.
alright , need to do a couple last things ....those of you that got invites from me .....enjoy the tracker.
those of you that hate or are extremely jealous that your not one of the few ....oh well
we will be around , for a long time . We will have exclusives ( of which will not be uploaded else where . The predators was from using the wrong nfo)
that will be and are for that site only.
And against your wishes , the site will grow , slowly but safely .
I wish you all here a good holiday season ( Yup almost that time), and remember to download those IMAGiNE releases , atleast those you can find...

Cabalo make yourself useful , delete my account , I have no further need of this site.
First suggest maybe you grow up or grow balls or at least grow something else beside your ego.

Please before you go though carefully note the highlighted words for they are a great deal of your problem with both this thread,this site and I'm assuming ... life in general.

Btw just so you don't get the wrong idea ,I don't "hate" either you or the Imagine tracker . It's more about how I feel you view/treat others which you've done nothing to disprove here . Honestly if anything the "Happy Holidays "statement is pretty apparent in it's connotations and has nothing to do whatsoever with wishing anyone happiness.
Quite the contrary in fact .

bijoy
09-25-2010, 02:25 PM
http://96.45.180.170/loginnow.php

URL of their new site.. :P
Searched them out.. :P

Just looks at the page & see what is written there.. LOL.

iLOVENZB
09-26-2010, 02:41 AM
ROFL:

http://96.45.180.170/images/disclaimer.jpg

respawn40
09-26-2010, 03:16 AM
I see a typo. And a lack of punctuation.

n00bz0r
09-26-2010, 03:23 AM
good luck, kids.

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 03:36 AM
:no:

This is still all a giant misunderstanding. People are picking sides without seeing the full picture.
Hopefully this is some perspective for the people going against IMAGiNE in the crowd: You all are picking Hombre's camp. When has that ever been a good idea?

iLOVENZB
09-26-2010, 05:16 AM
ringhunter; It's a fact that this p2p group is going against the whole ideology of p2p, why bother?

bijoy
09-26-2010, 05:20 AM
ringhunter; It's a fact that this p2p group is going against the whole ideology of p2p, why bother?

And looks like they will give a new definition of p2p :P

Night0wl
09-26-2010, 06:53 AM
So now we have:

Scene
PeerToPeer
PeerAgainstPeer

iLOVENZB
09-26-2010, 07:03 AM
So now we have:

Scene
PeerToPeer
PeerAgainstPeer

I lol'd

n00bz0r
09-26-2010, 07:34 AM
So now we have:

Scene
PeerToPeer
PeerAgainstPeer
QFT
The sig is even better :thumbsup:

A
09-26-2010, 07:58 AM
So now we have:

Scene
PeerToPeer
PeerAgainstPeer
QFT
The sig is even better :thumbsup:
+1.lmao

mohamedkamal
09-26-2010, 11:41 AM
thank u

osamakamal
09-26-2010, 11:47 AM
thank u

n00bz0r
09-26-2010, 02:22 PM
thank u

mohamedkamal is yer cousin, right? :lol:

The mean IQ of FST went down by a couple of decimal points when you signed up.

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 02:25 PM

No, I disagree. They've done nothing wrong thus far. They opened a tracker in the spirit of P2P and legitimately had plans to open signups to the public. A lot of trackers do this before their release, whereby they invite friends of staffers in order to gain a little activity/set a theme for the community before they open up the doors to the masses (examples can be ScP, BTN, CN, need I go on?). What they were met with, was a barrage of insults, dos attacks, and people misconstruing their every word/intention (the same that happened to overseed.me a lifetime ago). Whether you believe it or not, anyone, even yourself, when met with the ugly side of things, will shy away and choose to avoid it.

Either way, I never saw any mention of them not supporting P2P at large. They just chose to have this one site as a "private dump" if you will, and they consistently give members invites so they can invite their friends/people who want to get in. I'm not the greatest seeder ever, but I'll be giving invites to people who I wouldn't consider "close" to me online, and I doubt the staffers will mind. Sharing their files in a secure place is their priority, and I doubt anyone can have a problem with that. Will some files leak? Naturally. Will the URL keep getting exposed? Sure, even sites that had a whole team of people to avoid public mention failed. But you know what? They still do what they can and want to, and everything else will fall into its right place.

And looks like they will give a new definition of p2p :P

Euthanize yourself.

So now we have:

Scene
PeerToPeer
PeerAgainstPeer

Night, I've always thought you were a reasonable person. Don't be fooled with the way things appear to be like. They're not trying to be 1337 or ignore the "p2p community" demands or anything of the sort. They just had a rough start (this thread being a great example) and want to avoid the issues/woes of public attention from here on out. Invites are still relatively easy to get and the rules are lax on how to hand them out (obviously some responsibility when doing so is required, as is the case with any tracker). They aren't going PAP, and aren't going to close down in the foreseeable future from the support they're getting, they aren't going to rage quit the entire ordeal, but they also aren't going to succumb to a bunch of e-bullies and trash talk in order to give idiots what they want. There's nothing wrong with a stance like that.

P2PDog
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Since when has the "spirit of P2P" included stealing something someone else took hundreds of hours to create, running it through some software to modify it slightly then calling it your own and deeming it to be "exclusive" to a site where a "select few" have access to it and demanding that it not be shared anywhere else? Is that really what P2P is about nowadays?

I also find it very hard to feel sorry for people who don't like all the "negative" attention they're getting when it was they who sought out that attention in the first place.

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Since when has the "spirit of P2P" included stealing something someone else took hundreds of hours to create, running it through some software to modify it slightly then calling it your own and deeming it to be "exclusive" to a site where a "select few" have access to it and demanding that it not be shared anywhere else? Is that really what P2P is about nowadays?

I also find it very hard to feel sorry for people who don't like all the "negative" attention they're getting when it was they who sought out that attention in the first place.

That's the way it's been in the cam/ts/dvdrip/encode side of things for ages. Sceners and P2P'ers alike are dealing with this inane demand of presets and retarded settings. By the sheer volume of participants in this thread alone you can tell that people actually "care" (for lack of a better word) about those releases. And while it is a tried argument, whether you believe it or not, we all steal shit from some place, do little to no modifications to it, then label it as our own, while expecting "uploader rights", "uploader privacy", and a nice secretive place to share those files (try private trackers at large, and not simply focusing on this one oddity).

They never sought out the attention. That's another misconception. A random guy emailed FSF, and Fatal (who I am not sure whether he continues to staff there or not) just wanted to give the opportunity to members who would have never seen the tracker in the first place/beta stage etc. and allow them in helping create it. In both of those cases, there was no cry for attention by the staff, at all. In fact they just wanted to do their own thing until time for the announcement/open signups was right. Obviously that will never be consolidated now, but you can't possibly expect a website that was exposed in an alpha stage (take attainthe.net as a second example) to open its doors to the very populace that harassed it.

P2PDog
09-26-2010, 02:59 PM
No, we don't all do that at all. In fact most P2P groups that I've encountered are more than happy to have their releases shared by as many people as possible. The TRUE P2P groups, that is, not the bands of kids looking for an ego boost.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 03:10 PM
They never sought out the attention. That's another misconception. A random guy emailed FSF, and Fatal (who I am not sure whether he continues to staff there or not) just wanted to give the opportunity to members who would have never seen the tracker in the first place/beta stage etc. and allow them in helping create it. In both of those cases, there was no cry for attention by the staff, at all. In fact they just wanted to do their own thing until time for the announcement/open signups was right. Obviously that will never be consolidated now, but you can't possibly expect a website that was exposed in an alpha stage (take attainthe.net as a second example) to open its doors to the very populace that harassed it.

I might be confused on this point but didn't one of their staff formally contact FileSharef with all the details ? I don't think that you can not "not " seek out attention much more than that.
Btw I don't care one way or the other except to the extent of people bending the facts to suit their "cause" .
That isn't purposeful calumny you know.

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 03:21 PM
No, we don't all do that at all. In fact most P2P groups that I've encountered are more than happy to have their releases shared by as many people as possible. The TRUE P2P groups, that is, not the bands of kids looking for an ego boost.

I'm not making fun at you, or arguing for the sake of arguing, but name me one such P2P group that is in high demand. IMAGiNE, FLAWL3SS, ViSiON and all the HD groups (again, that are established and are not trying to get their name out by any means) all conform to eschewing their releases from making it to the mass collection of the masses. Otherwise, they wouldn't be private/tracker-exclusive groups, would they?

They never sought out the attention. That's another misconception. A random guy emailed FSF
I might be confused on this point but didn't one of their staff formally contact FileSharef with all the details ? I don't think that you can not "not " seek out attention much more than that.
Btw I don't care one way or the other except to the extent of people bending the facts to suit their "cause" .
That isn't purposeful calumny you know.

The irony is staggering. The very fact that someone contacted FSF is a fact bent to suit some prepubescent teen's cause to cause disruption. None of the staff contacted filesharefr, it was just a random member that wanted to appear heroic somehow by exposing the website. Funnily enough, he never owned up to it, which just highlights his maturity level.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 03:24 PM
The irony is staggering. The very fact that someone contacted FSF is a fact bent to suit some prepubescent teen's cause to cause disruption. None of the staff contacted filesharefr, it was just a random member that wanted to appear heroic somehow by exposing the website. Funnily enough, he never owned up to it, which just highlights his maturity level.

And you know this as absolute truth how?Because someone on the internet told you?
OK fine .:unsure:

A
09-26-2010, 03:41 PM
@ringhunter
Someone/A group releasing exclusive rips or he/she/them being internal encoders where membership is restricted to some is not the main cause of all this hate here,now is it?The problem is when these people go around restricting the members from sharing these release with others they want to share it with.Wanting so badly to be the "Scene in p2p"?:lol:

P2PDog
09-26-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm not making fun at you, or arguing for the sake of arguing, but name me one such P2P group that is in high demand. IMAGiNE, FLAWL3SS, ViSiON and all the HD groups (again, that are established and are not trying to get their name out by any means) all conform to eschewing their releases from making it to the mass collection of the masses. Otherwise, they wouldn't be private/tracker-exclusive groups, would they?

I see a lot of groups that consider certain sites their "home", and so their releases are called "exclusive" to that site since it's where they're posted first, but those releases are spread far and wide once they're posted on said sites, and I don't see any attempt to control that from happening from a majority of the well-known groups. Maybe I've missed all the "Don't share our releases anywhere" messages from those major groups?

deadalive1
09-26-2010, 06:55 PM
The same can be said that you know it isn't absolute truth how? Because a bunch of people who hate on the drop of a hat said so?

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 07:01 PM
The same can be said that you know it isn't absolute truth how? Because a bunch of people who hate on the drop of a hat said so?

Sorry but I fail to see where I said that I believed anything on either side? Much in the same way that I fail to see where I have said anything negative against the site.

My entire input on the matter was on the fact that Fatal and the guy from imagine came off (not even saying that they are) as arrogant , spiteful ,immature teens .
Kinda like you are now.

deadalive1
09-26-2010, 07:10 PM
I didn't say you said you believed one way or the other, I was just showing the other side of that statement. If one is not believable then the other isn't as well. I'm not going to feed into this obsession to try and bait people either so you might as well quit now. All I am saying is no-one can know with 100% surety one way or the other (except the person involved of course).

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 07:22 PM
I didn't say you said you believed one way or the other, I was just showing the other side of that statement. If one is not believable then the other isn't as well. I'm not going to feed into this obsession to try and bait people either so you might as well quit now. All I am saying is no-one can know with 100% surety one way or the other (except the person involved of course).

Umm that, in not so many words, is what I sort of said in the first place.:unsure:
Sorry for what you presume to be baiting btw.Maybe it is but in this instance it was a simple defense of my point with an necessary insult added for no particular reason.

Wait that's baiting isn't it?
Oh well to paraphase Lytton paraphrasing Shakespeare "Boredom makes strange bedfellows".

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 07:29 PM
And you know this as absolute truth how?Because someone on the internet told you?
OK fine .:unsure:

Deadalive1 beat me to it. There is no way to prove either the staff or a random person did it, but it stands to reason that under the absence of proof, neither should be accused. I don't understand why people readily jump ship and say the staffers contacted FSF, when it's just as likely another random member did with the myriad of information in this thread. If someone points a finger, they better have some evidence/backing to their argument, and so far, everyone in this thread that has accused their staff of promoting their own website has failed to provide any such items of interest.

@ringhunter
Someone/A group releasing exclusive rips or he/she/them being internal encoders where membership is restricted to some is not the main cause of all this hate here,now is it?The problem is when these people go around restricting the members from sharing these release with others they want to share it with.Wanting so badly to be the "Scene in p2p"?:lol:

You and I won't see eye to eye on this particular case. I have a giant list of reasons for it, but safe to say, I belong to the "uploaders risk their social liberty to get stuff out to us, we should respect the rules they set on the material" camp. Many a country have no laws on downloading, but they do restrict uploading etc. As such, I've always deemed it the lowest possible form of gratitude to respect an uploader's wish to maintain exclusives where they were released/intended for. There is nothing wrong with that outlook, and if you truly think there is, then ask yourself why the FLAC ripping scene hasn't been torn apart by people scrambling/racing around the rips. With the exception of W&W, every DDL board/tracker/blog maintains its own releases, with very few examples shown where exclusivity was questioned/the request of the uploader was ignored. It isn't about being "scene in p2p" or going against the fundamentals the protocol was based on, it's more about respect/and knowing the value of one's word and putting the security of those who need it (but risk it) as a priority. If you find that inane, that's your opinion, but why deprive someone who values such things of his only wish?

I see a lot of groups that consider certain sites their "home", and so their releases are called "exclusive" to that site since it's where they're posted first, but those releases are spread far and wide once they're posted on said sites, and I don't see any attempt to control that from happening from a majority of the well-known groups. Maybe I've missed all the "Don't share our releases anywhere" messages from those major groups?

You and I both know that it's much harder to police larger trackers/swarms, especially when a lot of them don't have a single initial seeder. However, I do agree with you that generally no effort is put forth in stopping the spread/racing of P2P releases around. I still don't see why people think it's such a breaking point when a group decides to change a very insignificant part of their illicit actions to better suit themselves. You will still be getting the releases you have always intended to hunt down, you just won't be getting some that you weren't going to get anyway.

Above all, I will repeat this again. They are not trying to be 1337/hidden/stop people from getting their content. They actually have recruitment/interview debates going on in the forums, because they genuinely want to share their files, but they value security. Surely everyone can argue that once you put something on the internet, it's a privacy travesty waiting to occur, but at the same time, there's nothing wrong with wanting the best of both worlds when it comes to a healthily sized member-base as well as a secure one. If any person finds such a concept unappealing, said person might want to reconsider where they choose to argue this point.

A
09-26-2010, 08:14 PM
If you find that inane, that's your opinion, but why deprive someone who values such things of his only wish?
So you will respect the wishes of the uploader who gives you stuff for free and you will dis-respect the wishes of companies that produces the original stuff.It seems you will do anything if you get shit for free.
MPAA/RIAA/Companies restricts us from sharing the files with others,These release groups restricts us from sharing the files with others.hmmm interesting ...

I say every uploader should have these policies so that they can be "safe".Like that p2p will be an awesome place where we can get files from gazillion places so that "security" is maintained.I always wondered why aXXo was never caught or for that matter was any p2p group ever caught?Oh wait their releases were available only in secret hidden sites and never ever publically shared,Silly me.

P2PDog
09-26-2010, 08:20 PM
If an encoder/uploader thinks that the miniscule amount of effort he puts into encoding a release somehow gives him ownership of a piece of work, and/or more rights than the original creator of that piece of work, then he's an idiot, plain and simple. And, if he's not willing to accept the risk of sharing his work, then he should find something else to occupy his time other than stealing from others and trying to claim it as his own. P2P is about sharing, not creating exclusive little kidz klubs where adolescents can feed their fragile egos.

bumrocks
09-27-2010, 02:26 AM
This is so blown out of proportion...Many many sites have their own encoding team/group and ask that they not be uploaded elsewhere. AND most of those same sites don't allow you to upload those other groups encodes, out of respect for the other site, to there own site. Imagine isn't trying to keep others from their stuff. Virtually all their stuff goes everywhere. They simply want to keep a few things in house as something "special" or unique for their site. I have no idea why so many have issue with this...wtf?

Burnsy
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm surprised people are even still posting in this thread tbh :unsure:

Jalle
09-27-2010, 10:22 PM

Why?

iLOVENZB
09-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Spamfest!!!

Funkin'
09-28-2010, 02:49 AM

I'm surprised that you're surprised. You should know how it is here by now...

Intr4ns1t
09-28-2010, 03:12 AM

I surmise your surprise at their enterprise will make you reprise Idoleyes' guise as a man who denies the tries of unwise small fries.

Quarterquack
09-28-2010, 04:51 AM

I surmise your surprise at their enterprise will make you reprise Idoleyes' guise as a man who denies the tries of unwise small fries.

Lies.

A
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM

Can I haz french fries? :afro:

nye
09-29-2010, 07:37 AM
What a letdown of a thread.

Disme
09-29-2010, 08:17 AM

Do you know french fries aren't french at all, and you can't find any decent fries in France.
Fries are Belgian, but some people started naming them french fries, cause that sounds better than Belgian fries.

So, although this thread sucks you have still learned something from it!

A
09-29-2010, 09:27 AM

Do you know french fries aren't french at all, and you can't find any decent fries in France.
Fries are Belgian, but some people started naming them french fries, cause that sounds better than Belgian fries.

So, although this thread sucks you have still learned something from it!
K now gimme my french fries.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2010, 11:40 AM
What a letdown of a thread.

What a letdown of a post.:idunno:

I liked it better when after 9-11 they were referred to as "freedom fries".Of course they are salty and oily so maybe politics/country of origin aside french is more appropriate?

I should launch a Facebook campaign to try and get Vichyssoise remain German potato soup.

gamesover
09-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Exclusives, really? So they have access to movies I can't get from other release groups, other filesharing sites, emule, or a movie store or library to encode it myself? IDK, in my years of filesharing I'm almost never had a movie or tv show I can't find somewhere online. And I'm a lifelong film fan so I know lots of titles. There must be some incredibly obscure movies that even KG doesn't have but IMAGiNE does.

P2PDog
09-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Exclusives, really? So they have access to movies I can't get from other release groups, other filesharing sites, emule, or a movie store or library to encode it myself? IDK, in my years of filesharing I'm almost never had a movie or tv show I can't find somewhere online. And I'm a lifelong film fan so I know lots of titles. There must be some incredibly obscure movies that even KG doesn't have but IMAGiNE does.

Well, yeah, it's the same movie and all, and they use the same software to encode it and stuff, but they like changed some of the settings, you know, and that makes it like ten times more awesome. And it's only available on their website, and you can't have it. So there.

snap3r
09-30-2010, 05:38 PM

Cabalo
09-30-2010, 05:46 PM

Well, yeah, it's the same movie and all, and they use the same software to encode it and stuff, but they like changed some of the settings, you know, and that makes it like ten times more awesome. And it's only available on their website, and you can't have it. So there.
Where have you been all this time?
Many thanks for summing up in 2 lines what this is all about.

n00bz0r
10-01-2010, 01:48 PM

They changed the name or what? :huh:

Night0wl
10-02-2010, 03:50 AM
It's not even laughable. It's sad :( (but very well said)

antrax34130
10-02-2010, 09:26 AM
http://unleashthe.net/loginnow.php i guess

The_Martinator
10-02-2010, 10:41 AM
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one...

A
10-02-2010, 12:20 PM
lol.I think they are gonna spend helluva lotta monies on those domain names itself :lol:

mrnobody
10-02-2010, 12:42 PM
long time no drama in fst, it was a major let down....until now :D

Cabalo
10-02-2010, 03:08 PM

Aha! They are now officially another ***the.net site. How creative.

bijoy
10-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Are they tring to be the one of the most searched, best for traders, etc. site?? nice domain. :P and nice try too.. :P

n00bz0r
10-02-2010, 03:37 PM
whatever works, huh? :P

TONiC
10-02-2010, 04:14 PM
[Edit]
Removed URL, they caught on.

anon
10-02-2010, 04:16 PM

Time to change the domain name again. :ninja:

iLOVENZB
10-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Not just imagine releases on there?

http://unleashthe.net/bitbucket/RIICKY_TheExperiment2010DVDSCRXviDAC3-LEGi0N.avi_snapshot_01.05.02_2010.08.22_18.40.00.jpg

IdolEyes787
10-03-2010, 02:40 AM

http://unleashthe.net/bitbucket/RIICKY_TheExperiment2010DVDSCRXviDAC3-LEGi0N.avi_snapshot_01.05.02_2010.08.22_18.40.00.jpg

I would have thought that Forest Whitaker would be against movie piracy.:unsure:

bijoy
10-04-2010, 07:49 AM

Time to change the domain name again. :ninja:

Till now they haven't changed it.. Hope someday will.

gamesover
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM

That link appears to be dead.

antrax34130
10-04-2010, 04:35 PM
http://unleashthe.net/bitbucket/

Nice Try, your IP address has been logged
:naughty:

Cabalo
10-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Wow, it was logged. :ph34r:
So what?

anon
10-04-2010, 06:03 PM
/bitbucket/log.php, eh?

IdolEyes787
10-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Wish I was cool like that.:mellow:

Disme
10-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Nice Try, your IP address has been logged:naughty:

:fear: I just visited that link and now my doorbell rings, what should I do :fear:

Quarterquack
10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Open the door. It's probably a cheerleader team whose bus, which was set on fire when lightening struck it, was put out using their outfits, rendering them topless and looking for shelter for the next week while the next bus is sent out to take them home.

The same happened to me last week.

whatcdfan
10-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Open the door. It's probably a cheerleader team whose bus, which was set on fire when lightening struck it, was put out using their outfits, rendering them topless and looking for shelter for the next week while the next bus is sent out to take them home.

The same happened to me last week.

hehehe

bijoy
10-05-2010, 05:30 PM

:naughty:

:fear: I just visited that link and now my doorbell rings, what should I do :fear:

this message is a old trick of 16 year olds.. They never logs IP but posts the message to confuse the users.. lol

n00bz0r
10-06-2010, 06:00 AM

this message is a old trick of 16 year olds.. They never logs IP but posts the message to confuse the users.. lol

how can you be so sure? :huh:

bijoy
10-06-2010, 06:47 AM

cause, if every folder have the IP log feature, i will increase the server load dramatically, and thereby making the whole site slow.
So, what is better for any tracker? trace IPs or increase the speed of their tracker?
and th IPlogging is not too easy to implement for any new coder too.

n00bz0r
10-06-2010, 12:46 PM

cause, if every folder have the IP log feature, i will increase the server load dramatically, and thereby making the whole site slow.
So, what is better for any tracker? trace IPs or increase the speed of their tracker?
host any file on your linux based dedi and make it available to peeps via apache webserver. All IPs accessing that file will get logged automatically. No special settings are required. comprende?

bijoy
10-06-2010, 07:58 PM
host any file on your linux based dedi and make it available to peeps via apache webserver. All IPs accessing that file will get logged automatically. No special settings are required. comprende?

oh! I didn't know that..:P

n00bz0r
10-07-2010, 07:50 AM

Wouldn't be so sure of that ;)

http://pastebin.com/...

Consider those IPs added to the ban list, enjoy!

...And curiosity killed the crow(s)!

Disme
10-07-2010, 08:28 AM

Some things you might want to consider:

1. The people visiting that link, they are guilty of what exactly? Curiosity???

Do you have any clue how retarded it is what you are doing? You banning these people is only accentuating your own incompetence ... it just shows you have no grasp on your trackers members and can't stop them from leaking your URL's/domains.

2. Ask yourself what people you are banning here? People using their real IP's to click links posted by strangers on a public forum ... :rolleyes:

A
10-07-2010, 08:31 AM

People just dont get retarded than him/them.Banning for visiting the site?What next lol,what a bunch of jackasses.And publishing IPs in public?fucking imbecile.

bijoy
10-07-2010, 10:20 AM

Thats why I call you a poor, silly 16 year old...
Got a basic site stracture from tbdev forums, never tried to modify it (cause modifying is not he work of any child, btw) and posting the IPs publicly, not knowing the difference between a proxy and a real IP. :blink:

FYI I vesited your site's link with a proxy (as I don't want to reveal my original IP to any children :noes: ) , and the most funny part is you listed that proxy!!!!! :w00t:

Next time, read some book, aqaire some more knowledge before trying this silly '16 year old's trick.... :naughty:
Enjoy your foolishness... :whistling

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 11:08 AM

PS: iTpHo3NiX, why bring yourself down to this level? You know as well as I do , that your(sic) better than THIS.

Apparently not. Apparently not even close.

mrnobody
10-07-2010, 12:15 PM

reported for posting IPs of fucknoes who.

n00bz0r
10-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Now that I have stopped laughing at your foolishness, figured I'd post my opinion about your last post.
I sincerely hope you realize what a dickish move it was. Posting IPs of random peeps in public is an act, deplorable at best.
The general perception of the site being run by a bunch of inexperienced numb nuts is only getting reaffirmed with every post of yours.

You expect people to respect your site's wishes of staying private while on the other hand, you are doing everything which is spreading general mistrust amongst peeps towards your site. Take some more time off, than what you took to start your tracker, and maybe, just maybe, you'll understand the gravity of situation and clusterfuck you landed yourself in.

//0.02$

bijoy
10-07-2010, 12:25 PM

reported for posting IPs of fucknoes who.

looks likt this thing back-firing on him.. :-D