PDA

View Full Version : torrentleech ivite??

sendleech
09-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Ho has got a invite for me:cry:
I whant to see if there is more.

Burnsy
09-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Check out the invite section... there are a few up for grabs in there

anon
09-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Yes, this thread should be moved to the GA/requests section. :)

bumrocks
09-06-2010, 02:33 AM
I'll forgive you since it is your first post outside of the NZB section. The only fear someone might have inviting you is the fact that all new users have what is referred to a wait time (or at least they used to). Which means you would only have access to the torrents that are 48+ hours old, which can be tougher to seed back at times. If you don't have experience with BT sites and seeding/leeching you could ruin the account pretty quick.

gamesover
09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I'll forgive you since it is your first post outside of the NZB section. The only fear someone might have inviting you is the fact that all new users have what is referred to a wait time (or at least they used to). Which means you would only have access to the torrents that are 48+ hours old, which can be tougher to seed back at times. If you don't have experience with BT sites and seeding/leeching you could ruin the account pretty quick.

All new users do have a 48 hour wait time because they will have had nothing uploaded. As you upload more GBs the wait time goes down, as long as you keep your ratio up.

There is a rather simple solution. If you can grab the torrent quickly from another tracker you can seed it there. The wait time only applies to leeching not seeding. I know that doesn't a new user if he's grabbing torrents, it could help him get over the initial ratio difficulty and build up some buffer. It still depends on if the member has any other 0day trackers with similar or faster pre's then TL and if he has a fast enough download connection to get it in time to upload it back at TL.

gimex
09-07-2010, 05:40 PM
TL is open signup!!!!

bumrocks
09-08-2010, 02:29 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/423554-Torrent-Leech-Open-for-Sign-Up

BABBY
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
QPD your inbox is full.

ma7moud1
09-08-2010, 05:39 PM
I Just Created account Right now ! .. its free

anon
09-08-2010, 05:46 PM
I Just Created account Right now ! .. its free

Yay!

But as bumrocks kind of pointed out, that has little to do with the original topic, not to mention the fact TL opened signups has already been posted on several places.