jrk00432
09-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey does anyone know what the new website fot tpg/tazzes is

RayJuniored
09-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Isn't that that one website?

patroclus
09-07-2010, 05:09 AM
I don't know if they have a new website but I'm pretty sure TPG went under a while ago. TPG was for staff to collaborate and issue global bans. To be honest, most SysOps don't want to be a part of a centralized organization. If your interested in joining or something don't count on just waltzing in.

Vinceftw
09-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't know if they have a new website but I'm pretty sure TPG went under a while ago. TPG was for staff to collaborate and issue global bans. To be honest, most SysOps don't want to be a part of a centralized organization. If your interested in joining or something don't count on just waltzing in.
lol, where do you get your facts from?
i didnt see many posts about evil members to be banned on the latest tpg, which afaik is down and probably will stay down.. tpg was more a place to get nice newbs into some sites..
the part about the most sysops.. well most sysops are newbs, if you account for every site there is :P

ExtraDry
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
It use to be run by ex elite staff, lost touch with the years ago

Cabalo
09-09-2010, 12:42 AM
:mellow: Wtf is that ?

th0r
09-09-2010, 03:31 AM
i didnt see many posts about evil members to be banned on the latest tpg, which afaik is down and probably will stay down.. tpg was more a place to get nice newbs into some sites..this is true, i don't remember there being global bans being enforced publicly on tpg; it was actually a decent resource for new trackers to advertise themselves w/o being flamed to hell like they are here

http://filesharingtalk.vb3/images/smilies/mellow.gif Wtf is that ?i think they mean that there used to be staffers of elite trackers that were members there. iirc, staffers of ftwr/tb/uk-t used to hang out there

gamesover
09-11-2010, 05:36 AM
I checked the place out, it didn't seem that big or active for a forum like that. And there were a lot of staff of trackers there that I had never heard of. Friendly place overall though.

whiteboy
09-11-2010, 05:57 AM
this is true, i don't remember there being global bans being enforced publicly on tpg; it was actually a decent resource for new trackers to advertise themselves w/o being flamed to hell like they are here

http://filesharingtalk.vb3/images/smilies/mellow.gif Wtf is that ?i think they mean that there used to be staffers of elite trackers that were members there. iirc, staffers of ftwr/tb/uk-t used to hang out there
Or maybe Elite Torrents

ExtraDry
09-25-2010, 09:05 AM
yeah was ex elite torrents staff that started the forums tazza/tpg after their elite torrents was closed down by mpaa buy memory it started as tazza's play ground then become tpg

th0r
09-26-2010, 02:07 AM
wasn't it just taz's playground and not tazza's playground?

n00bz0r
09-26-2010, 03:25 AM
I doubt it'd make any difference as the site is offline anyway.